Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
fox CD lvl
Hello everyone! I have currently a fox de vil (cd lvl 7) and two four star skuld (cd lvl 7 and 6 respectively).

i was wondering if there was a faster way to train the cd of my fox without harpies... because i trained the fox and skuld with easier battle stages until now and its my diamonds for stamina refills are going down...

Another question. i want to make an enchantress deck with my fox as the leader and Hertz as ally but i don't know what to put in my last slot. i have:
5* Ducan, 5*molly, 5* Urd. Which should i place? my friend has adviced me for an endor but i don't know. HELPPPPP

skill level only through the hard way, harpies or feeding same skill, nothing else, and dont hope for a shortcut.
use Urd for last slot, works well with enchantress team. You'll be glad how many times urd's active will save your ass in tight pinches.

How MH looks at Blitz:
[Image: jR8RQEx.jpg]
(01-28-2014, 01:59 AM)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)Solus97 Wrote: Hello everyone! I have currently a fox de vil (cd lvl 7) and two four star skuld (cd lvl 7 and 6 respectively).

i was wondering if there was a faster way to train the cd of my fox without harpies... because i trained the fox and skuld with easier battle stages until now and its my diamonds for stamina refills are going down...

Another question. i want to make an enchantress deck with my fox as the leader and Hertz as ally but i don't know what to put in my last slot. i have:
5* Ducan, 5*molly, 5* Urd. Which should i place? my friend has adviced me for an endor but i don't know. HELPPPPP

The only ways to increase skill levels are to grind through battles, feed cards with the same skill or feed harpies. There are no other shortcuts.

Urd is probably best for the last slot. Duncan and Molly would also be good but need to be power released first then they would provide a more offensive option and would combine better with hertz skill as urd would reduce it due to the element changing to water but a PR starter would make the attack more powerful.

VVV guild is currently recruiting.

PM me if you are interested in joining or check out our thread http://www.towerofsaviorsforum.com/Thread-vVv-Guild-Currently-Recruiting

Grind till your fox and 2 skuld are skill 8 each or a 9 and 8. Go check the skill up guides for the table of battle exp needed.
[Image: daedc57b.jpg]
[Image: e20c487d.jpg]

Want to train skill CD? Watch:
Max Pollux Skill CD
I think there is no short cut. Leveling 2 x skuld with round of battle is same as put fox de vil to level herself. The way to use card with same skill to level is the chance of suddenly level up 1-2 skill. So, this way work only if have many many skuld.
It's not a short cut but it's still faster than leveling with only one fox. You'll be accumulating skill experience at 3 times the rate provided that you bring fox and 2 skuld in the same team. If those 3 cards have accumulated the 8k+ skill experience in total, fox will guaranteed hit skill 10 without any praying or reliance on the lucky skill up proc.
Incidentally, the luck based proc only increases by 1 skill level per same skill card fed at best. You'll never get 2 skill ups off 1 card.
[Image: daedc57b.jpg]
[Image: e20c487d.jpg]

Want to train skill CD? Watch:
Max Pollux Skill CD