Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
deck help (another returnee)
hello there, you know the deal; haven't played in 4 years yadda yadda yadda here are my shitty cards, what do!!??

Water
Dreamer Mathew
Aqua Elementalist Molly
Adjoined Android - Gretchen H.
Paladin Queen of Water
Yuki-onna
Alice the Sorcerer of Stars
Carrie the Phantom Dancer
Skogul
The Treasure Raider
Crystalgon
Poseidon
Princess of Troy

Fire
Skuld, Valkyrie of Cycle
Blazing Salamander
Marymount the Fox Feeder
Golde Horned & Silver Horned the Twins
Inferno Swordsman Sean
Advanced Metallic Lion

Earth
Paladin King of Earth
Karis the Zombie Maker
Medusa the Dreaded
Engaged Belle
Xuanwu the Sage of the North
Verthandi the Godess of Fate
Bold Mufasa
Cheng Jing-Ciou
Lu Cheng-Syuan
Geironul
Dragon Spiritor-Earth
Armorode

Light
Marquess Nathaniel
Antonia the Divine Punisher
The Komainu of Fortune
Dyonysus the Lonley God of Wine
Court of Virgo-Persephone
Chivalrous Pluma
Dragon Spiritor-Light

Dark
Osiris, God of the Afterlife
Court of Cancer-John
Shen Gongbao the Roaring Tenacity
The Unjust Soldier
Alma the Sickle Assassin
Dragon Spiritor-Dark
Lilith the Master Alchemist
Odin the Knight of Runes
Necromancer Endor
Dark Assassin
Shadow Solitary

already got up to level 150 as the guide recommends, just need something to focus on here and seeing what can be salvaged. got 33 diamonds at my disposal, if my cards are just too bad i can go try my luck

Throw all ur diamonds at next fridays bonus YYH seal. Then just satisfy the leader requirements. There may be another rate up after that which u will draw if u didnt get all the rares. After 4 weeks u should have a team that can clear a lot of stuff even though was afk for 4 years.

Note: u will need vpn if ur region locked.

Nothing really sticks out for leaders. JT is right, if you wanna keep this account, you should try to get a YYH leader, though of the three only Yusuke is strong enough to carry through without great members.

[Image: hDTtKNv.png]
LF: Love and condo buyers. JK.
|Skill Training Guide For Newbies|
a game announcement says Yuusuke is guaranteed with 35 draws so i should have that many diamonds by the time the rate up comes around, unless i read the announcement incorrectly...guess i'll be posting after the draws, see ya then
(07-12-2018, 12:10 PM)jtsmith Wrote: Throw all ur diamonds at next fridays bonus YYH seal.  Then just satisfy the leader requirements.  There may be another rate up after that which u will draw if u didnt get all the rares.  After 4 weeks u should have a team that can clear a lot of stuff even though was afk for 4 years.

Note: u will need vpn if ur region locked.

Just to be clear, Friday 20 of July. (I'm on -4:00 timezone and here is thursday with lot of folks confused).
[Image: tgasfLe.png]

[GOS] Oriceles. UID: 64,287,068
Common adjutants: Atlantis, Nobunaga, Arthur, Ophiuchus, and Turing.
I'm Guild of Saviors president, and we are looking for members.
(07-13-2018, 08:54 AM)zuranthus Wrote: a game announcement says Yuusuke is guaranteed with 35 draws so i should have that many diamonds by the time the rate up comes around, unless i read the announcement incorrectly...guess i'll be posting after the draws, see ya then

In the OP you say you have 33 *diamonds*. To get the guaranteed jackpot card, you need 35 *draws*, i.e. 35 x 5 = 175 diamonds. Just so you know.
oh, i see. thanks for the clarification, thought it was 1 diamond per draw
so here's what i got from the block draws, couldn't make it last time: Yusuke, Raizen, Hiei, Kuwabara, Older Toguro & Koenma

other random cards i've picked up from rewards;

Swegde
Boundless Imagination - Phi
Geironul
Azazel
Keeper of The Light
Phanes
Yocto
Lady White Bones The Deadly Skeleton

i also have the Greek God coupon, which should i pick?
You've got water and fire leaders now (Poseidon, Azazel for water, Phanes for fire) so I'd lean towards Athena/Apollo/Artemis for the Greek God pick.

Earth seems like your best bet since you could run something like
Dual Athena, Medusa, Mufasa, Geironul, Belle/Xuanwu
For Light and Dark you're lacking members.

It's not urgent though so you could wait until drawing a few more diamond seal cards before making a choice.
Channel: youtube.com/c/SavTower
[Image: 6636360e.jpg]

All Max + VR: WFLD Greek, FELD Babylon, All Norse, Lucy, Beelzebub, Pontos, Aether, Erebus, Yog-Sothoth, Chessia, Satan, Guan Yu, TSZ, Izanagi, Hideyoshi
it's truly disgusting how easier things have gotten since i pulled Yusuke...guess i'll get Athena, not really running into issues right now