Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
bug? orr meant to be like that
hihi recently i tried to run a brahma team and went with a lineup "Brahma,God of forges hepaestus(maxed),(black card)Peony of romance -Yan,Rage of aversion-Agni,  and Incernerating Guardian heimdall

regarding the skills of heimdall " Drop rate of heart runestones will be transferred to that of fire runestones( the skill stays in play until reactivation of the skill or defeated)
And the skills of Peony of romance Yan(VR) : "Drop rate of earth runestones will be transferred to that of fire runestones. Increase the drop rate of fire runestones to 40% when god runestones are dissolved. The skill stays in play until reactivation of the skill or defeated"

what happened was that when i activated one of their skills, the other one will automatically activate. for example i activae heimdalls skill, peony of romance yan also activates at the same time, but the effect is not there as there are still earth runestones dropping(even when they show both skills are activated), same for the opposite situation where i activate Peony then heimdall, this case both activates together but i still see heart runestones dropping but no earthrunestones

my question is can only one of these effects be activated at a time? or is it a bug? because when i activate one both seems to show that their skills are active on screen but the effect only follows whichever skill i activated first while the other skill is not working.

thanks! Big Grin

(09-21-2018, 09:50 PM)clockart Wrote: hihi recently i tried to run a brahma team and went with a lineup "Brahma,God of forges hepaestus(maxed),(black card)Peony of romance -Yan,Rage of aversion-Agni,  and Incernerating Guardian heimdall

regarding the skills of heimdall " Drop rate of heart runestones will be transferred to that of fire runestones( the skill stays in play until reactivation of the skill or defeated)
And the skills of Peony of romance Yan(VR) : "Drop rate of earth runestones will be transferred to that of fire runestones. Increase the drop rate of fire runestones to 40% when god runestones are dissolved. The skill stays in play until reactivation of the skill or defeated"

what happened was that when i activated one of their skills, the other one will automatically activate. for example i activae heimdalls skill, peony of romance yan also activates at the same time, but the effect is not there as there are still earth runestones dropping(even when they show both skills are activated), same for the opposite situation where i activate Peony then heimdall, this case both activates together but i still see heart runestones dropping but no earthrunestones

my question is can only one of these effects be activated at a time? or is it a bug? because when i activate one both seems to show that their skills are active on screen but the effect only follows whichever skill i activated first while the other skill is not working.

thanks! Big Grin

only one of these effects be activated at a time