Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Zeus preview and skill info
(10-22-2015, 09:46 PM)Ongwb Wrote: There's so much hate on the new artwork lol, the Artwork is amazing imo, like he looks like this source of brimming electricity with dem glowing arms and his face cracking off makes me think of kamen rider Kabuto's CAST OFF
To be honest I feel the face is ugly but I dun hate just bear wif it since the skills are legit

Sent from my HTC One E9PLUS dual sim using Tapatalk

Heart
(10-21-2015, 05:59 PM)joetjef Wrote:
(10-21-2015, 05:54 PM)Mojojojo Wrote: Can his second skill level up by feeding light Gnome?

I saw some info that PR material has same active skill and it already at CD5..... I dont want to farm PR material to feed the skill because I expect that the stage will sooooo brutal.

No, Zeus PR's active skill is "Offensive Stance" (Turn Heart Runestones into Runestones of the Monster's Attribute.), The gnome's active skill is "Offensive Stance - Light" (Turn all Heart Runestones into Light Runestones.).

I think the real Offensive Stance is how he turned from a white man to a black man.

[Image: 4q32gx.png][Image: s4w491.png]

BE A WOLOLO TODAY!
(10-23-2015, 07:01 AM)Aoki Lapis Wrote:
(10-21-2015, 05:59 PM)joetjef Wrote:
(10-21-2015, 05:54 PM)Mojojojo Wrote: Can his second skill level up by feeding light Gnome?

I saw some info that PR material has same active skill and it already at CD5..... I dont want to farm PR material to feed the skill because I expect that the stage will sooooo brutal.

No, Zeus PR's active skill is "Offensive Stance" (Turn Heart Runestones into Runestones of the Monster's Attribute.), The gnome's active skill is "Offensive Stance - Light" (Turn all Heart Runestones into Light Runestones.).

I think the real Offensive Stance is how he turned from a white man to a black man.

THis literally made me collapse in tears. Love u. Homo or not, depending on gender.

[Image: 6nabheze.png]
 69531602                                      Saviors League (Lv17) looking for members
hey guys, just wondering about something.

zues pr material has zues's pr 2nd skill, so i was thinking. can we use it to skill level up? for instance, like a mixture of 2 pr material + 3 non-pr zues, etc. i remembered that you can use non pr zues to skill level up pr zeus, and it will increase both skills simultaneously.

anyone can advice?

EDIT: read through the thread and realize NM gives double the efficiency, and can only feed 5 of the same mob at once.

okay!
(10-23-2015, 06:15 PM)Sigueroa Wrote: hey guys, just wondering about something.

zues pr material has zues's pr 2nd skill, so i was thinking. can we use it to skill level up? for instance, like a mixture of 2 pr material + 3 non-pr zues, etc. i remembered that you can use non pr zues to skill level up pr zeus, and it will increase both skills simultaneously.

anyone can advice?

EDIT: read through the thread and realize NM gives double the efficiency, and can only feed 5 of the same mob at once.

okay!

If you feed mix of PR Mat+ Zeus, you will lose the guaranteed skill up chance

PR Mat is the second skill
Zeus is first skill

Must be 5 cards of same skill to guarantee skill up
[Image: fdsffsd_1.png]
Ugh got pr material for zeus,
Can't even put in pre pr zeus into my team
If Zeus was white

[Image: zeus_white.png]
Help!
(10-23-2015, 06:26 PM)wong93 Wrote:

anyone can advice?

okay!

Zeus is first skill

oh?? I tried feeding a mixture of pr mat and zeus to my main zeus and got skill level up... must be the lucky skill up then.. u know there is this glowing animation on the card on the feed screen? i thought it signify as long as i have 5 of those glowing feed means its guaranteed 1 skill up..
Clearing SM/GM with defensive teams ftw~~
(10-26-2015, 01:01 AM)Nash Wrote:
(10-23-2015, 06:26 PM)wong93 Wrote:

anyone can advice?

okay!

Zeus is first skill

oh?? I tried feeding a mixture of pr mat and zeus to my main zeus and got skill level up... must be the lucky skill up then.. u know there is this glowing animation on the card on the feed screen? i thought it signify as long as i have 5 of those glowing feed means its guaranteed 1 skill up..
Yup you got lucky haha, glowing doesn't mean guaranteed skill up, it means it contains same skill as the main card Smile
[Image: fdsffsd_1.png]