Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Zeus preview and skill info
Source: http://gnn.gamer.com.tw/7/122427.html

First active: Same, higher HP higher attack, to max x2
Second active: Heart to self element CD 5
Changes in team skill: After using team skill, column below him OR the Greek (this can be set depending on which card you tap to activate the team skill) will be converted to his element to prevent run drought

[Image: fdsffsd_1.png]
The question: Now that we know the team skill + second active, is it worth it to max a second PR Zeus?

Channel: youtube.com/c/SavTower
[Image: 6636360e.jpg]

All Max + VR: WFLD Greek, FELD Babylon, All Norse, Lucy, Beelzebub, Pontos, Aether, Erebus, Yog-Sothoth, Chessia, Satan, Guan Yu, TSZ, Izanagi, Hideyoshi
(10-19-2015, 08:26 PM)aahlsy Wrote: The question: Now that we know the team skill + second active, is it worth it to max a second PR Zeus?

Situational I guess...

But you probably won't see much use for his second active since it only convert hearts.. I don't even know how to fit him into the team now...

PR Apollo, PR Yan, ML, Luna, Mina, Kejourou, VR Thor, PR Zeus...

How to fit? Not to mention... teamcost?

IGN: Glutton
ID: 12, 459, 806
Active ally: "Dual-maxed" allies
Looking for allies: "Dual-maxed" allies
Just to clarify, does this mean he has 2 separate actives with separate CDs like say PR Nidhogg? Meaning we can use the conversion skill whenever its up and still be able to use the booster skill for the team skill?
Agree that there's no space in light, but all ML teams suffer from that problem.

It's still a cd 5 offensive converter. Sure, it's not enchanted or a column converter but that means you save a slot for some other utility or a heart converter. Maybe you're right and it won't see as much use in light/dark, but certainly it's a great boost for water/fire/earth.

PR Zeus will also have great stats. Comparing to PR Odin and Norse (where it's not uncommon to run 2x Odin), PR Zeus will almost surely have higher HP and recovery making Greek teams even tankier.

@logger Yes. You can see the two orbs representing dual actives in the screenshots.

All Max + VR: WFLD Greek, FELD Babylon, All Norse, Lucy, Beelzebub, Pontos, Aether, Erebus, Yog-Sothoth, Chessia, Satan, Guan Yu, TSZ, Izanagi, Hideyoshi
If the current transmigration thought me anything is that you don't need yan or xi for constant damage. So I'm dropping her in favor of Zeus and his huge hp pool and his now actually decent actives

As to maxing a second one I don't think it's worth it since in theory you'll need both Greek actives and won't probably have them synchronized with s second Zeus.

Take the current transmigration as an example of all the times you lose Greek active.
i gt a strong feeling im not strong enough to win the nightmare stage with current half bake team
[Image: 4fcec25a.jpg]
(10-19-2015, 09:47 PM)draconian Wrote: If the current transmigration thought me anything is that you don't need yan or xi for constant damage. So I'm dropping her in favor of Zeus and his huge hp pool and actually his now actually decent actives

As to maxing a second one I don't think it's worth it since in theory you'll need both Greek actives and won't probably have them synchronized with s second Zeus.

Take the current transmigration as an example an all the times you lose Greek active.

I don't agree with the statement you made because the team doesn't rely on rune drop for damage whereas greek does. So I think that having yan will make greek more stable and have a better overall damage. But if the stage do need one massive burst the zeus would be better.

And also zeus is ugly as hell. But it is to fit the story MH made for him so Sad
(10-19-2015, 09:47 PM)draconian Wrote: If the current transmigration thought me anything is that you don't need yan or xi for constant damage. So I'm dropping her in favor of Zeus and his huge hp pool and actually his now actually decent actives

Take the current transmigration as an example an all the times you lose Greek active.

Both actives can still be used without the Greek team skill. 
Power Gush is an almost guaranteed 2x multiplier due to the ridiculous skydrops/recovery potential.  

It's interesting cause I'm actually considering PR Zeus in an Innana team. The dual active is extremely nice to have, and the stats are a huge plus. It would likely buff up any light team to Norse level and still be relevant because of the convert and booster skill.

In any case, this update basically sets up Zeus for a future amelioration - column convert, column enchant and upgrade of active to skill from 2X to maybe 2.5 or even 3.
ID: 60302480

Allies available: Inanna (All Max), Dumuzi (All Max) PR Apollo (All Max), PR Virgo (All max), VR Freyja (All Max), Stolas (Ame II), Huang Fu Duo (Max lvl, Ame IV), PR Yang Jian (Max lvl, Max CD), PR Athena (All Max), Beelzebub (All Max), Samael (All Max) Jia Rou (Ame IV, set on weekends), Satan, Guan Yu, Lu bu.