Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ying Zheng for Dummies
We can add Patra, the new arena reward, to consideration. I think it is good (tired of guessing it is a he or a she), because it works like Circe or Paperwhite, meaning its skill almost lasts for ever. And it requires only 3 demons, so we can spare the 3 remaining slots with any race we want. It perfectly gives advantage to Groth.

ID: 25.610.510

Welcome all friend request.
I've tried to merge in the comments from Doranbalt's thread, with my only edits being to remove duplication. Let me know of any major issues. If you think the format looks stupid (i.e. D's comments in quote tags) I'm open to suggestions.

There are a few more utility cards I mentioned on the previous page that I will probably also add at some stage. For reference:
Zhuge Liang for annoying combo shields
Bishamonten/Yusuke for non-dark attacks
Y'golonac for full board explode

Channel: youtube.com/c/SavTower
[Image: 6636360e.jpg]

All Max + VR: WFLD Greek, FELD Babylon, All Norse, Lucy, Beelzebub, Pontos, Aether, Erebus, Yog-Sothoth, Chessia, Satan, Guan Yu, TSZ, Izanagi, Hideyoshi
(02-12-2019, 07:30 PM)aahlsy Wrote: I've tried to merge in the comments from Doranbalt's thread, with my only edits being to remove duplication. Let me know of any major issues. If you think the format looks stupid (i.e. D's comments in quote tags) I'm open to suggestions.

There are a few more utility cards I mentioned on the previous page that I will probably also add at some stage. For reference:
Zhuge Liang for annoying combo shields
Bishamonten/Yusuke for non-dark attacks
Y'golonac for full board explode

Adding on to this, Yusuke also solves Enchanted Quintet Elemental Shield: Grab FED from Ying Zheng, then Spirit Gun for WL.

[Image: J0nLRNh.png]
Also available (AM): Azathoth, Sakura, VR Greek, KOF rares
UID: 22963116
Thanks for all the feedback everyone, and thanks Doranbalt for filling in where I fell short! And of course, thanks aahlsy for merging the threads Smile

Patra is something I'm eyeing with interest at the moment and I'll see what I can come up with after a bit of my own experimentation and hearing more opinions.
Large variety of allies, ID 79172307 (Current main ally dual max Ying Zheng)

Been playing since March 2015. Level 300+

Returned from hiatus!