Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Yet another returning player ;_;
Hi guys!!

Could anyone suggest me a build that's meta or viable right now with the cards I have?

https://imgur.com/a/8TOs6RG

Thank you guys so much T_T

Viable and usable immediately: Phanes, Hephaestus, Athena.
Viable, but needs members you don't have: Hideyoshi, Haza.
Interrim leader while you are training up: Matthew, ally with Khaos.

Your inventory is pretty sparse. I suggest you go to settings (cogwheel on upper right corner of screen) and click "Storing Materials." This will move all your mats to the material inventory so you have more room to draw next patch, which I recommend (unless the rares are bad which you can find out by haunting the forums once the details are released).

[Image: hDTtKNv.png]
LF: Love and condo buyers. JK.
|Skill Training Guide For Newbies|
Also, if you have achieved arena level 10 try to do arena trials on the week of the 13th. If you can complete all you get a skill level ten Lionel and with a 1000 arena points you can buy a skill level 1 Lionel to evolve the level 10 one.
Lionel Khaos is a great combo that focus on having 5 attributes so Lionel attacks 5 timesso the damage is mostly on the leader and the members can be utility. It does need to have 4 or more races but the leader and ally already cover two of them.
If you haven't reached arena lvl 10 or can't win all the stages you cab buy a skill lvl 1 Lionel for a 1000 points and another one once the new version comes out. Not the best in terms of resources but it will help.

Enviado desde mi BLL-L23 mediante Tapatalk

ID: 79230079

Available allies: pr Idun, all max pr Verthandi, ame IV Lu Cheng-Syuan, Dumuzi, Atrahasis.
Thanks for the responses guys! Really helps a lot!
Can I ask one more question?
I think like Hephaestus is like the easiest build to go with right now? Is it worth it maxing him out and build around him?
Also if I have dupes, do I just fuse/level them together?

Thanks!
Hephaestus | Medea | Sean | Achilles | Phanes + Hephaestus
Athena | Medusa | Haza | Liu Bei | X + Athena
Artemis | Pollux | Alma | Spider Demon | Brynhildr + Artemis

I would go with Hephaestus simply because that team is the most leveled, though you'll still have a good bit of training to do.

Some dupes can be used to max out skill levels. Cassandra and Malphas aren't though. You might keep a copy in case of future VR or Dragonware, which are improvements that use a copy of the card. Do check out the skill leveling guides on here to make sure you max out your active skills as much as possible before evolving.
Main: 59,402,542
Alt: 84,088,062

SM History Chart | Amel List
Active Skill Catalog (Spreadsheet)
(08-13-2018, 05:10 AM)KaerfNomekop Wrote: Hephaestus | Medea | Sean | Achilles | Phanes + Hephaestus
Athena | Medusa | Haza | Liu Bei | X + Athena
Artemis | Pollux | Alma | Spider Demon | Brynhildr + Artemis

I would go with Hephaestus simply because that team is the most leveled, though you'll still have a good bit of training to do.

Some dupes can be used to max out skill levels. Cassandra and Malphas aren't though. You might keep a copy in case of future VR or Dragonware, which are improvements that use a copy of the card. Do check out the skill leveling guides on here to make sure you max out your active skills as much as possible before evolving.

Gotcha!! Thank you so much T_T The game has so many updates now its kinda overwhelming