Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Yes I'm Slow .. but Should I PR JACKIE (fire) ?
My inventory space is reducing and I have stamina to spare. 

After several times ( i think 7 ) ,  finally manage to beat earth youkai extra (one-go full achievement) with NON-PR jackie allied with PR jackie

I then only tot, why did i not pr jackie and enter the stage, wouldnt it be easier ?

The reason is coz.. im a big hoarder for materials ... lol (true story) and also .. scared of change .... 

but actually the main reason is coz I may not get used to PR Jackie hidden skill with ally. 

I ask my friend and he said he had difficulty in controlling the runes, coz he constantly keeps on accidentally activating his hidden skill by 

dissolving said runes , which from wat i know, fire (self), earth (opposite) and heart.

obviously u all will tell me to pr coz the dmg is imba lol .

but i just wan to hear from those who constantly use pr jackie or even pr elizibeth / pr belle . 

nid ur insight as to whether it is easy to control the dmg output. 

PS : try to base ur decision from an average spinner perspective

thx guys Smile 

and if worse come to worse ... EXPAND !! haha xD

[Image: doge6_zpsfa718f7b.png]
As a daily user of dual PR Jackie I can say that it's a very risky playstyle.
To counteract the hidden passive I started to stack more, thus dissolving all 3 colors required for passive without triggering it. This helps to clear up clutter while keeping combos high.
A dangerous enemy to face are combo shields though. You might be required to trigger the hidden to meet the combo requirement and thus leave yourself open next round (depending on stage).
Medea and a low CD converter like Cerberus or Agatha should do fine. Other, more luxurious cards worth mentioning are Thetis or Nezha. Upcoming SM converter for fire has piqued my interest.

Points to consider:
Keep in mind the 3 runes needed to trigger passive.
Clear up clutter whenever is possible. Maybe waste a turn not attacking to clear up earth and heart runes.
You can try clearing fire + earth or fire + heart depending on which one is more abundant. Again, this is to reduce clutter and risk of triggering passive when you don't want to.
Work on your stacking skills to avoid passive.
Activate passive if you know you can stall next turn. This provides a safe way to burst and then keep damage low enough to stall next turn in order to build up your skills again.

Have to admit, it might seem like it's tough to keep up with just to avoid the passive, But after a while it becomes easy to look out for. I used to trigger passive often when I started out but recently it's a rare occurrence. The damage output is destructive beyond words.

She's also helped me in this week's multiplayer. High damage output and fast burst wins over slow Tyr and Hep decks.

It is ultimately up to personal preference whether you play dual PR Jackie or Jackie + Daji. Most of my guildmates disagree with me, opting for Jackie+Daji because they keep triggering the passive by accident (lol).
It takes some time to get used to, but I'd say it's worth it.

[Image: qCcR9RO.png]
Ally in use: Fox Queen Daji (99).
[EN]ForumUnited (Division 2) - 1172
I have a question about PR Jackie as well. I know that if you stack and dissolve hearts / earth after they drop, it doesn't trigger the bonus. But what if I dissolve both hearts + earth in the initial dissolve while not touching fire at all? Does the multiplier reset? Sometimes I'm in a rune drought and need to clear the board so more fire runes can drop next turn.

Previously abra kadabra, but ate some shit and evolved.
(01-24-2015, 07:27 AM)alakazam Wrote: I have a question about PR Jackie as well. I know that if you stack and dissolve hearts / earth after they drop, it doesn't trigger the bonus. But what if I dissolve both hearts + earth in the initial dissolve while not touching fire at all? Does the multiplier reset? Sometimes I'm in a rune drought and need to clear the board so more fire runes can drop next turn.

The multiplier drops a bit if you don't dissolve fire runes at max multiplier, but it doesn't reset completely. 
I'm not exactly sure how the multiplier increases each round though.
From the lead skill:
 "Attack decreases if no Fire Runestones are dissolved for 2 consecutive rounds. When attack has reached the maximum of 350%, Fire Runestones must be dissolved, or attack will decrease."

Usually if you clear fire runes after your multiplier drops (assuming it's due to not clearing fire runes previous turn) the multiplier should be back to max. It probably drops to 300% instead of 350%, but I don't know the exact way it increases/decreases (probably if I search really old threads about blood fiends).
[Image: qCcR9RO.png]
Ally in use: Fox Queen Daji (99).
[EN]ForumUnited (Division 2) - 1172
(01-24-2015, 07:27 AM)alakazam Wrote: I have a question about PR Jackie as well. I know that if you stack and dissolve hearts / earth after they drop, it doesn't trigger the bonus. But what if I dissolve both hearts + earth in the initial dissolve while not touching fire at all? Does the multiplier reset? Sometimes I'm in a rune drought and need to clear the board so more fire runes can drop next turn.

Situation 1 (Fire is not dissolve in initial dissolve but dissolved in the same round due to rune stacks or sky drop)
The multiplier will increase normally or keep constant if it is already at max.

Situation 2 (Fire is not dissolved at all in the round)
The multiplier will drop normally by 1 stage if it is at max, does not drop if it is not max. (When blood fiends' multiplier is not max, 1 round of not dissolving attack rune will not drop the multiplier but 2 rounds does)
Available Cards:
[Image: ho8FMRF.png]
ID: 43061313
Situation 3: Earth + Heart dissolved as part of the initial dissolve but not Fire. Fire is dissolved from a skydrop.
Multiplier stays intact. Does this trigger the bonus 3x for that round followed by a reset of multipliers to 1x on the next round?
Previously abra kadabra, but ate some shit and evolved.
@white shadow :
thx for ur insight. totally forgot about ally pr daji == . was occupied with youkai leader/ally fiend achievement that forgot can ally daji for normal play HAHA lol . but still will consider whether to pr or not.. coz currently, it is not a need for me Big Grin

@alakazam :
found it in a website of some sort. hope it helps
Non-PR Blood Fiends: 1x -> 1.5x -> 2x -> 2.5x -> 3x, max stacks on 5th turn.
PR Blood Fiends: 1x -> 2x -> 3x -> 3.5x, max stacks on 4th turn.

not sure about the decreasing value tho :/
[Image: doge6_zpsfa718f7b.png]
(01-24-2015, 07:46 AM)alakazam Wrote: Situation 3: Earth + Heart dissolved as part of the initial dissolve but not Fire. Fire is dissolved from a skydrop.
Multiplier stays intact. Does this trigger the bonus 3x for that round followed by a reset of multipliers to 1x on the next round?

The bonus 3x is only triggered when fire, heart and earth are dissolved during initial dissolve, skydrop of any of them does not count, so your multiplier does not reset.
Available Cards:
[Image: ho8FMRF.png]
ID: 43061313
Yes.
[Image: 4q32gx.png][Image: s4w491.png]

BE A WOLOLO TODAY!
Do it. PR Blood fiends are wonderful. As for the hidden skill once you get some time practicing it out its actually pretty useful. Worse case is if you cant get used to the hidden skill just ally daji still works great.
UID:68483270
Allies: PR Nezha,Poseidon(Ame IV)