Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Which team to focus on first?
I think my teams with potential are my artemis, athena, and poseidon teams. Raising teams, especially ameliorations, takes quite a while, so need some help on deciding which one to work on. 

Artemis 
Potential team members: Gemini x 3, Lu dongbin, alma, osiris 

Athena 
Potential team members: Circe, Alibaba, Yang Jian, Haza, samael, pilatus, belle

Poseidon 
Potential team members: Cassandra, Louis, jin jin, atrahasis, egyptian god, kulkulkan, the two demons that can fuse together 

Also can make a Lu dongbin/he xiangu team, but I think they're weaker than the greeks. It would probably be Ludongbin/Hexiangu/Zhang guolao/Gemini/Gemini/He xiangu? 

One last question. Are any of these teams SM stage capable? It'd be nice to be able to farm them, since SM monsters take such a long time to come back again. 

I'd start with Greeks because they can get by without particular members, though maybe not for the newest of new SMs. Loki pretty much needs VR Odin and Anubis, a rare black card. For greek members, priority is persistent boosters: Cassandra, Belle(after VR), Persephone (adds 2 extra attacks after AR). Then you just gotta build up your library of utility because MH loves throwing screwballs these days and the more kinds of shields you can bypass with a team the better it is. Converters are not a priority for greeks, and in general they have kind of dropped off being super relevant because most of the meta teams now are expected to have some form of rune generation or rune equivalency to prevent attack drought. Which is not to say they're completely not worth training, just not priority.

[Image: hDTtKNv.png]
LF: Love and condo buyers. JK.
|Skill Training Guide For Newbies|
I'd say start with the Greeks as you've pointed out. That should give you decent Water/Earth/Light teams. They're strong enough to get you through weekly battles without too much difficulty, although 'soulmaster' or 'ultimate stages' as they're called now are a different story.
Don't bother with Loki or any other Norse as you need a VR Odin to be effective in current meta. There's a one-off stage that you can fight to get 1 Odin in the Lost Relic, but it's much easier to farm when he actually comes back.

Other cards that are worth (slowly maxing):
all starters
Gemini and Alma become quite strong after 'AR' which is a new form of evolution. You can level up both of their skills with feeders.
Circe, Ali Baba, Domon
Poppy
Cassandra

Channel: youtube.com/c/SavTower
[Image: 6636360e.jpg]

All Max + VR: WFLD Greek, FELD Babylon, All Norse, Lucy, Beelzebub, Pontos, Aether, Erebus, Yog-Sothoth, Chessia, Satan, Guan Yu, TSZ, Izanagi, Hideyoshi
Did not want to make a new thread, so I updated this one.
(04-11-2018, 04:59 PM)SakataGintoki Wrote: Did not want to make a new thread, so I updated this one.

Do the artemis team
Artemis, get at least 1 geminis +alma all maxed and awakened, put Lu Dongbin as another member and your 3rd= anything you want, you should be golden.

Alma AR gives you bursts from turn 1, gemini gives you a higher burst +defense, it is great.
Leaders I'm MISSING
Black: WaterXi, Rakhshasa,  Maya, Atlantis,Pompeii. 
VR: Seth, Daji, DBK, W. CN God. 
PR: Yunyang, Ninurta, dark babilonian. 
Rares: Satan, Guan Yu, Cao Cao, Amaterasu, Sakura, Azathot, XHD, LDB+waifu,SHJ, Mai, iori, Turing.