Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Which Paladin to level?
I have all the Paladins at skill level 10 and would have time to max one by the end of the week.
My question is which? I have plenty of different teams and am really just doing it to use my stamina, but which do you think is most useful. I am thinking fire or earth for the bypassing defence skill, but would change my mind with any decent argument.

Fire would be my choice since a high damage, low CD, defense ignoring nuke is hard to come by. PKOE on the other hand, is a CD 10 defense ignoring, one target nuke, which is still decent, but not as good. In any case, I've had my PKOE non PR and I still haven't had a need for him to be PR-ed anyways to be honest.

ID: 60302480

Allies available: Inanna (All Max), Dumuzi (All Max) PR Apollo (All Max), PR Virgo (All max), VR Freyja (All Max), Stolas (Ame II), Huang Fu Duo (Max lvl, Ame IV), PR Yang Jian (Max lvl, Max CD), PR Athena (All Max), Beelzebub (All Max), Samael (All Max) Jia Rou (Ame IV, set on weekends), Satan, Guan Yu, Lu bu. 
if you have a good Water team and dont have Urd, might want to level Water and since it's almost near end of week... eh wait... Water max at skill 10... so you've already max Water?
Light and Dark seldom use... but given limited time, surely i'd bypass Light as i can level Light from Saruman sm next time.

now Fire or Earth...

Earth active:
Deal 15x Earth Damage to an enemy. If the enemy is defeated by this Skill, the Team Skill of Paladins will 100% come into play for 1 Round

i doubt ppl will use Paladin team? i like Paladins though, just dont have the skill to use it. if somehow you are a Paladin user and ally Daji? maybe the above Earth active would be useful?

Fire:
being the shortest CD...
and again... if somehow you want to use a Paladin team, but use Paladin Overlord as Leader, this team skill is good if you max Fire as shortest CD:
When the Active Skills of Paladins are used, Team Attack x1.5 for 1 Round (1 activation per round).

but if not planning to use Paladin team, in general, think i'd go for Fire. unless as mentioned before you have Water team... and Water skill max at 10 anyway?

RXWing / 48,740,450 / Lv360+
My Teams (30 Aug) / Inventory (16 Oct) / Replays
Nothing really worth anymore.
May fire in some rare special battles.
Save your time and dont waste to much energy faming cd with those annoing 4 combo obstacles.
Hauhart - ID: 27476745 - Lvl: 300+ /addme if u need Daji/HFD/Lucy
      [Germany] - [Kogarasumaru]

[Image: 68664e-1461751252.jpg]
...come to the dark side ;-)
Fire is more useful than you imagine at CD5

I don't find earth to be all that useful cause most things with high defense doesn't usually have high hp and for any that does, chances are pkoe's active cant kill it anyways

and lol i farmed a few light pala just to max my second saruman
[Image: 2YvGEcU.png]

[A]Seergaze ID: 21711232 LOOKING FOR ALLIES ADD ME!

I swear MH literally wants to waste people's time with farming PKoF's skill, making it max at 15 with all those bloody annoying 4 combo wolves. Gonna need a loong break from ToS now.
Common Acronyms
Looking for Chalice of Eternity Aria allies!
ID: 29,490,729
(03-16-2016, 03:57 PM)rxwing Wrote: if you have a good Water team and dont have Urd, might want to level Water and since it's almost near end of week... eh wait... Water max at skill 10... so you've already max Water?
Light and Dark seldom use... but given limited time, surely i'd bypass Light as i can level Light from Saruman sm next time.

now Fire or Earth...

Earth active:
Deal 15x Earth Damage to an enemy. If the enemy is defeated by this Skill, the Team Skill of Paladins will 100% come into play for 1 Round

i doubt ppl will use Paladin team? i like Paladins though, just dont have the skill to use it. if somehow you are a Paladin user and ally Daji? maybe the above Earth active would be useful?

Fire:
being the shortest CD...
and again... if somehow you want to use a Paladin team, but use Paladin Overlord as Leader, this team skill is good if you max Fire as shortest CD:
When the Active Skills of Paladins are used, Team Attack x1.5 for 1 Round (1 activation per round).

but if not planning to use Paladin team, in general, think i'd go for Fire. unless as mentioned before you have Water team... and Water skill max at 10 anyway?

Thanks for all your replies. I went with the consensus (fire) and over the last few days only managed to farm 4 so not even one skill level. My drop rate has changed dramatically from last week. Oh well. I hadn't noticed that my PQOW was max skilled at 10. At least one of them made it.
What is the drop rate in this week?
I want to farm light paladin for saruman.
yeah... i didnt farm last week. this week only farm on Mon, Wed, Thu... only managed to get around 5 paladins to up 1 skill level.
Tue did ss battle, today save stamina and later see whether the sm is hard. if hard i wont force it and will use the stamina to continue farming... err... or maybe not, maybe do souls battles...
well... all the best Smile
RXWing / 48,740,450 / Lv360+
My Teams (30 Aug) / Inventory (16 Oct) / Replays
Thanks rxwing....
But 3 days for 5 cards doesnt seem to be worth investing .....