Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where to find friends? - Lacking Universal Leaders / Guan Yu D:
Haha, as the sad title...

I'm not quite sure where to find friends - it seems like a lot of people have left TOS, and its difficult to find allied team leader (specifically im looking for Guan Yu, but I'm happy to settle for a RGB universal leader...)

Would there be a place to find leaders? Many thanks.

[Image: 9559536_1890322266.png]
(11-17-2017, 08:24 PM)fathead Wrote: Haha, as the sad title...

I'm not quite sure where to find friends - it seems like a lot of people have left TOS, and its difficult to find allied team leader (specifically im looking for Guan Yu, but I'm happy to settle for a RGB universal leader...)

Would there be a place to find leaders? Many thanks.
Eh a lot of people leave and some start/come back thus keeping the player base alive ?? plus the forum +:Facebook group does not represent the entire player base for En Tos. But to answer your question, a lot of us are lurking around but your better off joining a big and active guild and asking for Guan yu or friend requests there ??

Haha sorry I didnt mean to be rude, just felt kinda lonely without any friends to use when playing Tongue

Would there be any active guilds looking for players?

[Image: 9559536_1890322266.png]
https://www.facebook.com/groups/TowerOfSaviors/

^The public english server fan facebook page. Usually guilds and streamers/YT'ers will advertise their stuff through there. Scroll down enough and you'll see someone you can contact to get into a guild. Guan Yu is a meta card, so any good-sized guild will have a bunch of people playing her. If you're in a guild where no-one is playing her, it's kinda weird.
UID: 86478773
Adjutant Rotation: Maya, Ophiuchus, Rose.

On Request:
All Max: Erebus, Chessia, Amaterasu, Aloha, Wukong, Shuta, Yidhra, Jackie, Jack.
Nonmax: Barbara, Aether, Khaos, Mai.

LF: A good time. Wink