Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
When will Ver 3.0 Release discussion / predictions / Theories / w.e :)
As the Dark Sirius sprint into the mist and disappear beyond the horizons leaving a phantom mist of trail behind.

The special breed of humans known only as The Summoners look up into the night skies and upon their eyes they saw a strange phenomenon.

"The constellations in the skies are changing rapidly lining up to form a straight line !"

Hope u enjoy the read above, anyhow ver 3.0 was ready for awhile now its just up to MH to see when they wanna release it , i got a feeling ver 3.5 or 4 has already begin developments as i type out this thread.

The last time we see any website come out with pictures or sneak preview for new ver 2.5 cards, it was release a few weeks after that.

So 3.0 might be sooner rather than later than we thought.

Well the usual format since ver 1 has always been for every new version patch, some cards will be made diamond seals only and some cards would be farm able in events.

E.g The metallic dragons series , The Fiend Card series.

I do not know what ideas they are had but i do wish that the cards would not just be more powerful in terms of stats and another general increase of damage in terms of percentage wise.

However from gaming experience it tells me the new cards (rares) would always be more powerful in every new version of a game.

E.g

Every new car model is always better than its previous generation isn't it , no company would mass produce an older model of a car or product.

So anyone heard any news, rumors, confirmations etc , do kindly share yr views, ideas, thoughts in a civilized manner .

Thank you for yr time in reading .

P.S [RED HOT] kkkk, has manage to find and uploaded all the newly evolved cards in ver 3.0 !!! check it out now !!

http://www.towerofsaviorsforum.com/Thread-When-will-Ver-3-0-Release-discussion-predictions-Theories-w-e?page=7

Arc the TOS fanboi.

[Image: hs2bu8.png]

I thought that was really well written, very humorous and artistic.

I hope they do release these new cards in ancient relic, hopefully they release one every week with a 2 week clearing time. I thought the creation of 12 zodiac is a great idea, at least everyone knows about it. Maybe chinese zodiac after this?
Version 3.5 the rise of the animals

[Image: f6777928.jpg]
Agreed. Nice article Arc.

Chinese zodiac possible. Maybe Japanese god?

Maybe event create a new option by having "Gates of hell" being erupted from below.. creating a whole new series of cards..

Cause currently it's just God vs human vs beast

They used the art work from the anime Fairytail? haha, pretty cool XD

Thanks for the info Smile
we have god - human - elf - fiend - beast - dragon now the time for undead Big Grin
[Image: 5ccd9cf9.jpg]
Our current version is more focus on mono teams, im thinking maybe these new cards can combine 2 attirbutes together in a team to deal more damage.
[Image: f6777928.jpg]
(06-27-2013, 11:49 AM)Ianiee Wrote: They used the art work from the anime Fairytail? haha, pretty cool XD

Nope, MH would have violate copyright issues if they did that , i put it in for funny sake . Wink

Arc
(06-27-2013, 12:03 PM)Arcde Wrote:
(06-27-2013, 11:49 AM)Ianiee Wrote: They used the art work from the anime Fairytail? haha, pretty cool XD

Nope, MH would have violate copyright issues if they did that , i put it in for funny sake . Wink

Arc

HAhaa i thought it was a bit weird, makes more sense now XD lol cool cool Big Grin
[Image: 628afd11.jpg]

[Image: 01887416.jpg]

Send me a private message if you want to add me ^^ - (Max level Daji).
Haha, you're such a dedicated fan, sir Arc Smile
I just hope I won't miss the launch of 3.0 during my vacation on Rhodos, I feel like I'd love to get my hands on the new cards asap Smile
Zodiacal card series is a nice guess there Wink
good article
Much love, yo <3
Current set-up (Every Hephaestus or Tyr ally willing to add me is welcome^^) :
[Image: b7e95365.jpg]
[Image: eb8bff34.jpg]
(06-27-2013, 12:15 PM)Deathwing Wrote: Haha, you're such a dedicated fan, sir Arc Smile
I just hope I won't miss the launch of 3.0 during my vacation on Rhodos, I feel like I'd love to get my hands on the new cards asap Smile
Zodiacal card series is a nice guess there Wink
good article
Much love, yo <3

Thank you Vicar Deathwing,

Have a swell holiday in Rhodos , and i hope u are going with someone special.

Much Honor , yo yo <3

Arc

Love this video in the past

Arc