Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What should I build with my deck?
Brick 
Introduction

Hi forum I've been playing by 150 days (Lv. 124), at this point I cleared Gate to the Ocean. I'm posting this because I feel my current team is getting weaker to new challenges ahead and Madhead is giving me a lot of shitty Silver draws lately

My current team consist of the following:
Ldr: Valac 6* LV: 99 CD: 18
DC: AoF ALL MAX
OC: Cerberus 5* CD: 5 Ame: III (can't past that annoying 8 turn combo battle for Ame IV  Angry )
DB: Tyr 6* CD: 12
Sup: Changxi Lv: 78 / Werewolf Commander LV: 70 CD: 10
Ally: PR Daji / PR Wukong / Valac 6*

AoF was my first draw I was noob and didn't reset before binding account and kept this because I got Valac too early which helped me a lot to beat everything. The same goes with Tyr helped me pass every annoying enchanted shield but 200% Fire damage is not so great when you have 300% and ignore element attribution so I don't care to fight water stages with this team at all Sleepy .

My Deck

As I said on the Introduction I have some good cards, I can build water and dark mono for sure, I feel I'm missing something In my Light and Earth teams. Sorry I can't provide screenshots or thumbnails at this time.

Cards in bold font I think are potential leaders.

Fire Cards:
Aof - All Max
Underworld Cerberus - CD 5 / Ame III
Tyr 6* - CD 12
Werewolf Commander CD 10
Metablaze CD 13, Lv 1
Skuld 5*, untouched
Cthulga 5*, CD 7
Taurus 6*, Lv 48 untouched (currently leveling up)
Marchosias 6*, CD 22 Lv. 29, (already have Pawn of Fire with maxed skill ready to evolve)
Magness 3*, untouched
Metal Fire Golem, untouched
Bellicose Wngs Vouivre, untouched

Here I think I don't have a consistent Team, and can't PR Tyr cuz dual gaelle Impossibru.

Water Cards:
Molly 5* CD 8 Ame II
Beowulf 6* CD 17 Ame II (spent diamond against nidhogg -.-)
PQoW CD 20
Urd 4* CD 25
Ctuhulhu 5* Lv 1, CD8
GSoA CD 9
Dagon 4* CD 10
The Treasure Rider, untouched

No gods or nice leader aside from Molly, I can PR her but I only have one memory of the traveler and her CD is not maxed yet.

Earth Cards:
Verdandi 5*, CD 10 (planning to PR if I get my first Gaelle, to get more Gaelle's)
PKoE 5*, Untouched
Duncan 3*, Untouched
Jade Hunter, Untouched
Athena 5*, untouched
Byakhee 5*, Lv. 70 CD 9 
Medusa 5*, Untouched
Yvette 5*, Lv 99 CD 15

No offensive converter, I see Jade Hunter as a pain to max, and I feel I'm missing some kind of damage booster despite I got Athena on fire week lol.

Light Cards:
Valac 6* CD 18
Jiang Shang, untouched
Pluma 3*, untouched
Griffin King, Lv99 CD8
Thor 5*, Untouched
The Merry puppy, Untouched
Luna, 5*, Untouched
Idun 5*, CD 22
Marbas 6* CD 22
GSoL, lv 21 CD 16 (Hate that I didn't get him pre-evolved Sad )

No offensive converter, not card consistency, I'm not sure if should build JZY+Luna+WZ deck with the few cards I have. 

Dark Cards:
Evil Goat, untouched
Valkirye, untouched
Lu Bu 5*, untouched
Loki 5*, untouched
Changxi, Lv 78, CD Max duh
GSoD, Lv 99 CD 9
Shen Gongbao 5*, untouched
Novalis 5*, untouched
Endor 5*, Lv 99 CD 10
Isabell 5*, Lv 99, CD 18 (love that active, hate her stats)

Must of this cards I got them recently, so maxing their CD will take me like 2 months right?, also I see hell when reading SGB Maxing skill guide is that so worthy?. I really see some hope with Lu Bu and Loki.

[Image: zu27X6A.png]

[GOS] Oriceles. UID: 64,287,068
Common adjutants: All Norse Gods, Chessia, Abraham, Barbara, and Lu Bu.
I'm Guild of Saviors president, and we are looking for members.
Suggestion

1. Fire Mono

Tyr + Cerberus + Aof + Skuld + (Your choice) + Ally Tyr

2. Rainbow (Universal fate Daji)

Valac + Skuld + Urd + Idun + Verdundi + PR Daji
- Skuld can be change to "Marchosias" if you want)
- If 4 fate sisters has same star level - fate sister will gain +40% atk when you go in the battle
- Urd, Idun, Verdundi will become handy in many stages

Jzy + Molly + Beowulf + gsoa (better amet 4) + dagon (amet 4 for heart drop) ally wenzhong/valac

Permanent ally : Pr Daji Triple Max 
Ally on request : Mark 2, Hep, Pr Nezha, Inheritance - PQoW 

User ID: 54,335,456
Dagon >> Leader, max with slimes
novalis
Byakahee , max with slimes
Cthulga , max with slimes
GSoA , max with gnomes
Ursula >> Ally

Low burst potential, but good damage nonetheless. Easy to max cards, but difficult to obtain PR Mats Mosasaur and souls for AmeIV stats. Future project.

Loki
Baph, max with gnomes
GSoD, max with slimes
Changxi, max if top prize from guild
Shen Gongbao, max with ghost from investiture
Daji >> Ally

Good stable damage, with very high stat and reliable cards at cd5. Can replace with Odin when obtained.

Top cards to PR in order:
-Verd
-Loki or Tyr (depends on you)
-Idun
-GSoD or GSoA
-Molly
-GSoL

Reason: Grind team works for you since u already have Lubu and PKoD (can be farmed) which can grind pretty fast. You have PQoW so this can be your tumblr team leader and ally a PR Idun. Slot in PR Verd and you are good to go.
Userid: 55 2626 84
Guild leader of Guild [SG] 1577

(10-30-2014, 06:24 PM)Mojojojo Wrote: Suggestion

1. Fire Mono

Tyr + Cerberus + Aof + Skuld + (Your choice) + Ally Tyr

2. Rainbow (Universal fate Daji)  

Valac + Skuld + Urd + Idun + Verdundi + PR Daji
- Skuld can be change to "Marchosias" if you want)
- If 4 fate sisters has same star level - fate sister will gain +40% atk when you go in the battle
- Urd, Idun, Verdundi will become handy in many stages

1. I'm not looking for Tyr team right now, not really convinced by norse without Odin.
2. lol that Rainbow seems nice, gonna try after leveling them up

(10-30-2014, 06:48 PM)KopitiamCorner Wrote: Dagon >> Leader, max with slimes
novalis
Byakahee , max with slimes
Cthulga , max with slimes
GSoA , max with gnomes
Ursula >> Ally

Low burst potential, but good damage nonetheless. Easy to max cards, but difficult to obtain PR Mats Mosasaur and souls for AmeIV stats. Future project.

Loki
Baph, max with gnomes
GSoD, max with slimes
Changxi, max if top prize from guild
Shen Gongbao, max with ghost from investiture
Daji >> Ally

Good stable damage, with very high stat and reliable cards at cd5. Can replace with Odin when obtained.

Top cards to PR in order:
-Verd
-Loki or Tyr (depends on you)
-Idun
-GSoD or GSoA
-Molly
-GSoL

Reason: Grind team works for you since u already have Lubu and PKoD (can be farmed) which can grind pretty fast. You have PQoW so this can be your tumblr team leader and ally a PR Idun. Slot in PR Verd and you are good to go.

Never tough about building dragon team like that haha seems nice. But yeah future.
I see that with too much conversion lol, feel like missing a booster or armor break.
I can farm pr material with that grind team right?

(10-30-2014, 01:39 AM)oriceles Wrote: Sup: Changxi Lv: 78 / Werewolf Commander LV: 70 CD: 10

Why are you using Werewolf Commander at all? Using ChangXi in a team that already has AoF is also questionable.

(10-30-2014, 01:39 AM)oriceles Wrote: No gods or nice leader aside from Molly, I can PR her but I only have one memory of the traveler and her CD is not maxed yet.

Simple answer: use Valac as leader, same as the way you've been using Valac as leader of your fire team. Or JZY as leader also works. IMO PR Molly ASAP, she's so much more useful after PR.

(10-30-2014, 01:39 AM)oriceles Wrote: Verdandi 5*, CD 10 (planning to PR if I get my first Gaelle, to get more Gaelle's)

That's a good plan Smile  But actually you can beat the Gaelle stage with non-PR Verd or even Honeymon. It's true though that PR Verd is very useful as a utility card. Not as a leader though.

IMO stick with 300% Valac as leader over Norse god (Tyr or Loki) at last until you PR one of them, or maybe even until you get Odin. Honestly a big part of Norse god's attraction is the synergy with Odin. Otherwise Valac serves as well.

The previously suggested teams for Fire, JZY light/water, and Dark are pretty good.
(10-30-2014, 11:50 PM)wintermute Wrote:
(10-30-2014, 01:39 AM)oriceles Wrote: Sup: Changxi Lv: 78 / Werewolf Commander LV: 70 CD: 10

Why are you using Werewolf Commander at all? Using ChangXi in a team that already has AoF is also questionable.

(10-30-2014, 01:39 AM)oriceles Wrote: No gods or nice leader aside from Molly, I can PR her but I only have one memory of the traveler and her CD is not maxed yet.

Simple answer: use Valac as leader, same as the way you've been using Valac as leader of your fire team. Or JZY as leader also works. IMO PR Molly ASAP, she's so much more useful after PR.

(10-30-2014, 01:39 AM)oriceles Wrote: Verdandi 5*, CD 10 (planning to PR if I get my first Gaelle, to get more Gaelle's)

That's a good plan Smile  But actually you can beat the Gaelle stage with non-PR Verd or even Honeymon. It's true though that PR Verd is very useful as a utility card. Not as a leader though.

IMO stick with 300% Valac as leader over Norse god (Tyr or Loki) at last until you PR one of them, or maybe even until you get Odin. Honestly a big part of Norse god's attraction is the synergy with Odin. Otherwise Valac serves as well.

The previously suggested teams for Fire, JZY light/water, and Dark are pretty good.

1. Because in early stage I hated heavy armor enemies too much, my average combo is between 4-6.

2. I used Changxi to beat Michael Lucifer, waited for him to turn my whole board in to light and then turned all that to heart with Changxi and converted the rest to enchanted fire with the other converters.

3. But is not better to wait for her CD to be max and then PR?.

4. I've been really thinking about that, that is why never used Tyr as leader when having Valac lol.

Well I'm considering those right now.

1. If you need defense break, you have Verd and GSoL, even if they are off color. IMO Werewolf's stats are too low to use.

2. Well ok, that's cool, but IMO it shouldn't be a regular card on your deck.

3. Theoretically yes, but Molly's CD can't be farmed reliably. It's not like AoF where it's just a matter of getting enough slimes. You'd need a LOT of luck to accumulate enough baby Mollys to max CD her. In the meanwhile, you're missing out on having a good card on your deck. You can still max CD her afterwards using harpies. (I did use harpies for both Sean and Endor.)

4. Valac's multiplier is higher, but it means you'll have one off color card in your deck. So very roughly speaking, the multiplier is equivalent to 300% * 0.8 = 240%, or just slightly worse than what PR Tyr or PR Loki can give you (this is ignoring the additional light attack Valac can produce). The calculation becomes slightly worse if you're allying with PR Daji instead of PR norse. Also, PR Norse stats are quite a bit nicer than Valac's.

Conclusion: switch to Norse leader after PR and leveling.