Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What one diamond seal card have you gotten the most dupes of, and how many dupes?
Thought I'd ask a random question just for fun. What one diamond seal card have you gotten the most dupes of (counting any you decomposed), and how many dupes of that card have you drawn?

Mine is fire dragon spiritor, I've drawn that card 3 or 5 times before but I decomposed all except for two. I kept the one I actually leveled and evolved and I'm keeping another one just in case of VR so I can use the dupe to VR.

Although an honourable mention goes out to Bull King, of which I have 3 copies. For such a rare series like JTTW, I'm surprised that I actually have 3 copies of him.

So, what about you? What one card has kept plaguing you over your TOS career, never letting you go? Big Grin

Giveaways from my Daji rerolls can be found here. No longer rerolling because I now have Daji on my main account.

Just returned after a 1-year hiatus.

Large variety of allies, ID 79172307 (Current main ally VR all max Artemis)
Lubu. The original Lubu. I have merched 10 of him.

ID: 54962818

add me no black cards plz

Forum United 3 recruiting

OoD samael, I have 6 copies of her.

Phanes, who I got 5 copies of and now regret not keeping one extra of because of incoming PR. Recently been getting a lot of Lu Lingshuang's also.
UID: 86478773
Adjutants: Maya and Rose. 

Allies Available On Request:

LF: Not much. Running out of friendslots tbh.
I don't decompose cards so can easily see what I have drawn with the exception of those used for skill levelling or VR.

Jack 1 + 11 dupes, and 1 used for VR. I have also drawn 8 Belle, 7 Elzabeth, 5 Todd. This series is always mocking me as I have never drawn a Jackie.

Alma 1 + 11 dupes.
Mufasa, even though he is not drawable from Diamond Seal anymore. I stopped counting after 8, but there sure is no other card I've drawn more copies of than him. The whole Spiritual Civilization Series nailed me at least 4 copies each, and they've been out of the Diamond Seal for a loooong time now...
ID: 77918870
Allies: Haza, VR Hephaestus, VR Apollo, TSZ, PR YJ, Margarite, Lü Bu, Cao Cao, PR Nidhogg, ZLE, Izanagi, Tsukuyomi, Merlin, Atlantis, Maya, any KOF, PR Atrahasis, Yi Yeh Shu, Khaos, Aether, Copper Bullet, Ophiuchus, Mo Wang Zi, PR Dodo, Chessia, Nobunaga

Mufasa is love, Mufasa is life  Heart
Jack. I drew him no less then 6 times. I always decompose useless dupes, so it's hard to count.
Add me!
ID: 87541529
Dont know if it counts, but 9 feng chih hen from pili, out of 20 total draws i ever did.
poppy fuccing hoe XD stopped counting after 8 my gosh
(02-26-2018, 01:46 PM)spacelion Wrote: Lubu. The original Lubu. I have merched 10 of him.

Same here, don't know what's with him, got 8 of him.