Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What is US tonight for?
I have some questions regarding Chrollo US tonight:

Will it happen outside locked regions?
If not, then no US tonight (1st time since the last 3 years).
If yes, then what the point of issuance 1 HxH card, especially when Chrollo has team skill with Hisako?

[Image: 841a66da.jpg]
Use VPN since yes it's region locked.

Leaders I'm MISSING
Black: WaterXi, Rakhshasa,  Maya, Atlantis,Pompeii. 
VR: Seth, Daji, DBK, W. CN God. 
PR: Yunyang, Ninurta, dark babilonian. 
Rares: Satan, Guan Yu, Cao Cao, Amaterasu, Sakura, Azathot, XHD, LDB+waifu,SHJ, Mai, iori, Turing.
(06-01-2018, 04:40 PM)Revdarian Wrote: Use VPN since yes it's region locked.

Well, I don't complain about that. Of course I did use VPN to bypass this.

What I wanna say is MH is acting illogically.

[Image: 841a66da.jpg]
(06-02-2018, 12:21 AM)kukingkong Wrote:
(06-01-2018, 04:40 PM)Revdarian Wrote: Use VPN since yes it's region locked.

Well, I don't complain about that. Of course I did use VPN to bypass this.

What I wanna say is MH is acting illogically.

No its pretty logical.  If MH uses HxH outside the regions specified then the HxH people will sue the crap out of them.  So its pretty logical that they would want to not close the game and let u play.

However, u can debate that why they didnt want to fork the money for the rest of those regions or create an identical series to take its place outside.  My belief is that we are such a small community that they figure whats left will just use vpn anyhow.
(06-06-2018, 06:56 AM)jtsmith Wrote: However, u can debate that why they didnt want to fork the money for the rest of those regions or create an identical series to take its place outside.  My belief is that we are such a small community that they figure whats left will just use vpn anyhow.

It's a relatively reasonable decision if the projected revenue from those other regions isn't able to cover the licensing fees for said regions. And given that it's a good portion of the world but nowhere near as large a portion of their playerbase, I'm not doubtful that's the case.

As for why they didn't create a Solomon variant for HxH, I do feel like that was a missed opportunity to simply add a couple more demons from the Ars Goetia, but they seem kind of busy coming up with new ideas.
Main: 59,402,542
Alt: 84,088,062

SM History Chart | Amel List
Active Skill Catalog (Spreadsheet)
(06-06-2018, 09:40 AM)KaerfNomekop Wrote:
(06-06-2018, 06:56 AM)jtsmith Wrote: However, u can debate that why they didnt want to fork the money for the rest of those regions or create an identical series to take its place outside.  My belief is that we are such a small community that they figure whats left will just use vpn anyhow.

It's a relatively reasonable decision if the projected revenue from those other regions isn't able to cover the licensing fees for said regions. And given that it's a good portion of the world but nowhere near as large a portion of their playerbase, I'm not doubtful that's the case.

As for why they didn't create a Solomon variant for HxH, I do feel like that was a missed opportunity to simply add a couple more demons from the Ars Goetia, but they seem kind of busy coming up with new ideas.

If they did do something like that, it's effectively double the workload for what is ujltimately just an apologetic gesture of compensation, TBH. I can see why MH didn't do anything, especially considering the fact that content is being churned out at a much faster pace than before, so there was probably not enough time to meet the demands.
[Image: mrvUKKA.png]
Also available (AM): All VR Greek, KOF Kyo/Mai/Iori, LDB
UID: 22963116
Wish list: Genkai