Hop over to our sister-forum to discuss Chronos Gate today!
Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What do you want to see in the next update?
New enemy skills that test spinning, not inventory.

Monochrome runes was one of my recent favourite enemy skills (Even though it basically wrecks me) because there's some skill in matching via shapes instead of colours IMO. If you can't handle it, you can still mass-convert to make life easier at the cost of a team slot.

Not sure how I feel about the recent damage-reduction-when-dissolving-marked-runes ability. I can't see a way of outplaying the ability by spinning other than not dissolving them at all, but that will eventually just lead to a board filled with marked runes. Maybe count initial batch only so good players can dissolve them via stacking to avoid damage reduction?

Others like Racism variants are just brainless abilities that we can only "deal with" by not using that race.

New cards that are OP, but gated by spinning.

I feel like people still play Guan Yu / RDYJ / Ancient Greek teams the way they play regular teams, i.e. Match three in a line. The ability to dissolve weird shapes like 3x2 Ls or 2x2 lightning shapes simply acts as a bonus. Would be more interesting if some of the multipliers of those teams only apply if you dissolve those off-shapes in the initial batch or something to promote alternate playstyle.

I thought Babylons did this fairly well when first released; Dissolving columns of four wasn't a playstyle people usually did, I think, so rewarding better (At that point in time, anyway) multipliers to those who could meant the team was good in the hands of a new player, but great in the hands of a seasoned one.

[Image: HXk5n3B.png]
The marked runes lose the mark if you change them in any ways, including enchanting them.

That opens more possibilities :p...

I dont have Guan Yu but i have Erebus and Yang Jian, i actively try to just get as many L shapes or simple 2x1 as possible just to increase the initial combo count but remember that it comes at the expense of Ameliorations most of the time.

Another interesting team is Gaia's, in which you try to generate a couple enchaned runes and later actively try to use the borders of the screen to line your runes while nesting 2 enchanted runes slightly spaced by the middle of the screen in order to keep the rune generation maxed... thing is that a couple spin restrictions force you to comply with the status quo, fast :p

Have: Greeks; Barbhogg; Samael; CP (RH:LYR); PR Jack; Marguerite; YJ;  Luno;Dumuzi not PR yet, PR Inanna; Gaia, Aether & Erebus;PR Diablo; Giemsa;HFD; VR Loki;Madam Chyang, Princess Sara; Sera, Bael, Abraham; Perython; PR Dodo;S.Quan+QiaoSisters, ZhugeLiang; Izanagi, Izanami, Tsukuyomi; PR ShutenDoji, Elizabeth; Dionysus; MarkII, Agnesi.
Don't Have: Skills.
With some many dupes "raining" because of the new JTTW Seal Draw Event, It would be great if they increased the number of souls received, when a diamond seal card is decompose to 100 souls and 500k gold or choose between 200 souls or 1m gold. This would be a good consolation prize if we get a dupe card.

MH can even open a special store from time to time, where players can exchange the dupe cards for other things like;
1 Diamond seal cards for 5 Baby harpies
2 Diamond seal cards for 1 PR material
3 Diamond seal cards for 1 Harpy

This has been running on my mind for a bit, but dont we all wish that we could pay up in order to narrow the card pool just a little bit?

Just the most basics of narrowing, like for example only X race or only Z color? (say, pay 3 diamonds more for the premium). The pool would still be big so madhead can keep getting healthy profits, but your chances would get a considerable boost.

With the way the diamond seal keeps expanding any help would be appreciated imho.
Have: Greeks; Barbhogg; Samael; CP (RH:LYR); PR Jack; Marguerite; YJ;  Luno;Dumuzi not PR yet, PR Inanna; Gaia, Aether & Erebus;PR Diablo; Giemsa;HFD; VR Loki;Madam Chyang, Princess Sara; Sera, Bael, Abraham; Perython; PR Dodo;S.Quan+QiaoSisters, ZhugeLiang; Izanagi, Izanami, Tsukuyomi; PR ShutenDoji, Elizabeth; Dionysus; MarkII, Agnesi.
Don't Have: Skills.
(01-06-2017, 01:20 AM)dessed Wrote: Hello all,

It has been a long time since I last was on here, and we use to have more lively discussions. I was hoping to start one...

Here is what I would like to see (not guessing at new cards).

Amel - Origin of Demons series - I would like to see amel 1 and 3 be stat boost, amel 2 be a sword and amel 4 be a permanent cd -2.

Power Release - Tribal Beasts. I like the idea of a rainbow beast team, so if these bet a proper upgrade they could be useful again. With a beast on leader exclusion, you could have a nice multiplier with those limitations (I have noticed higher multiplier goes with more limiting cards)

Virtual Release - Protagonists or Egyptian Gods - I would love to see a VR protagonist, hopefully with better stats and maybe a higher multiplier with active use, but since they have never VRed a non-diamond series I am not holding my breath. Egyptians are, in my opinion, some of the more underrated cards in the game. at CD 8, they take care of (about to be) frozen runes and all types of marked runes, plus it works like a converter and it is a 2x (usually) booster. With the current Meta I feel like they could be VRed with either a higher multiplier of a slightly lower CD.

Ultimate Power Release - Robert - it would make sense, since they are giving the Blood Fiends a farmable card they increase the HP of demons, that they bring Robert a PR that brings the multiplier for blood fiend up to 5x, second active either being a converter to his color (like Zeus), or something more unusual, like for the next two turns no actives will be canceled out, that way you could activate it right before the stage that will cancel and reset actives, that way you keep the 3x multiplier going. 

Let me know what you all think, or would like to see.

Wow, you are almost 100% correct on item 1 and 50% on item 2 (beasts, but not that series).
[Image: 841a66da.jpg]