Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What do you want to see in the next update?
(01-07-2017, 12:32 AM)iior Wrote: I would like to see old cards and decks with unique styles becoming useful again. I thought that the tribal beast deck had good potential though Haza now probably trumps them all. At one point in time, I like the Changxi deck with 4 max amel Norms deck. That was pretty interesting and useful. It'd be nice to have more such unique and viable decks brought back to play.

I agree.

One way of doing that is to have stages where the teams are pre-set, like a few weeks ago when you could try Lubu, guan Yu, and such. I find these challenging and interesting, as we are all on a level playing field, not whomever has the best cards does the best.

I would like another transmigrations, as I miss trying teams with no stamina loss. 

Oh, and Wawel and company need to get amel, with Wawel getting a team skill. Wawel should be more useful as a dragon leader imo.

Things that nobody's mentioned, but I'd like to see:
- VR Ethereal Dragons. Their leader abilities are pathetic in the current meta, and the amelIV that worked wonderfully with Faugn is no longer relevant. They're also currently the least desirable cards still in the Diamond Seal pool, appearing in a 4* form; it's about time they got the 7* treatment like everybody else!
- Amelioration/PR/SOMETHING for Defensive Dragons. I refuse to give up on them.

- More Water Elves for Chessia Sera. It's a fun idea but the number of useful members is too small.
- A Sera-style leader for Earth Elves. We already have Rapa Nui, Tini, and Yggdrasil in offense, and Yvette, Matryoshka, Ev and Oni for defense; give us something for the leader+ally slots and we're good to go.
- A persistent effect on a Fire Elf that adds to Diablo's multiplier. I want my Diablo | Magness | Clara x2 to work better!

- Buffed stamina recharging. They've promised this for a while.
- More spin-based persistent boosters, a la Hsuan Hsiao, Counsellor and Baldur.
- Earth and Light SGB variants. (Water has Cinderella, and Fire technically has the Reindeer Mafia now). Preferably both elves?
- More generic color-changing cards like Uranus and Agatha.
- Make KFCs available in Black Hole.

KaerfNomekop: 59,402,542
Grisk: 84,088,062

SM History Chart!
Active Skill Catalog! (Spreadsheet)

[Image: geBprMN.png]

Hmmm. .... Just thought of something .....

I want something that force me to quit this game permanently..... Taking too much time away from my family .... Haiz

(01-07-2017, 06:04 AM)KaerfNomekop Wrote: Things that nobody's mentioned, but I'd like to see:
- VR Ethereal Dragons. Their leader abilities are pathetic in the current meta, and the amelIV that worked wonderfully with Faugn is no longer relevant. They're also currently the least desirable cards still in the Diamond Seal pool, appearing in a 4* form; it's about time they got the 7* treatment like everybody else!

- More Water Elves for Chessia. It's a fun idea but the number of useful members is too small.
- A Chessia-style leader for Earth Elves. We already have Rapa Nui, Tini, and Yggdrasil in offense, and Yvette, Matryoshka, Ev and Oni for defense; give us something for the leader+ally slots and we're good to go.
- A persistent effect on a Fire Elf that adds to Diablo's multiplier. I want my Diablo | Magness | Clara x2 to work better!

- Earth and Light SGB variants. (Water has Cinderella, and Fire technically has the Reindeer Mafia now). Preferably both elves?

Light and fire already have sgb with column conversion - Pr DS. 

Earth needs one, though we do have the arena lvl 10 card which I think is more flexible. 

We do need fire, light and earth variant of swedge though. 
(01-07-2017, 06:04 AM)KaerfNomekop Wrote: Things that nobody's mentioned, but I'd like to see:

- More Water Elves for Chessia. It's a fun idea but the number of useful members is too small.
- A Chessia-style leader for Earth Elves. We already have Rapa Nui, Tini, and Yggdrasil in offense, and Yvette, Matryoshka, Ev and Oni for defense; give us something for the leader+ally slots and we're good to go.

Chessia and water elves? Why?
63318603 PR Daji, PR Inanna
(01-07-2017, 01:56 PM)killerwombat Wrote: Light and fire already have sgb with column conversion - Pr DS. 

Earth needs one, though we do have the arena lvl 10 card which I think is more flexible. 

We do need fire, light and earth variant of swedge though. 

Derp. I forget about that pair a lot.

(01-07-2017, 06:10 PM)KuDaora Wrote: Chessia and water elves? Why?

Derp #2. Sera, I mean.
KaerfNomekop: 59,402,542
Grisk: 84,088,062

SM History Chart!
Active Skill Catalog! (Spreadsheet)

[Image: geBprMN.png]

+1 for Sera elves , I only have 2x Jinnie and a Pupuro, would like another elf that is not G slime.
ID: 54962818

Izanagi ally plz add

I think they need to remove non-plat cards from the diamond seal period, nobody wants gold and silver junk in a premium draw that you then need to spend a ton of resources to level > evolve > level again

On a similar note they could do a lot more with their premium draws - they experimented for awhile there with "dark day" or "beast & elf only" type of stuff, and I appreciated that. But they could go further, have a few special seals that only contain cards from 2-3 series, or a draw 10 and get 1 free/draw 10 and get guaranteed new card type of things to give us some vague hope of those unobtainable cards.

I'd like more filter options, or a collection viewer - this more of a long-term player problem, but I've got 800 odd cards and sometimes I just want to find a specific series, or work out if I'm missing something.

I'd also just love a simple way to filter out all evo/level materials unless I want to go find them, or even a separate storage for them (and for stuff like madheads and harpies that otherwise just sit in my Rewards)

Another biggie for me would be for the Teams screen to not just show me the leader attribute, but show me the leader's icon in miniature please...hell even the symbol for god/beast/dragon/etc would be useful. I'd settle for more team slots too, I don't really understand why this is so limited?

I'm sure there's more, but that'd do me fine :-)
(01-11-2017, 05:41 PM)Dominus Wrote: I'd like more filter options, or a collection viewer - this more of a long-term player problem, but I've got 800 odd cards and sometimes I just want to find a specific series, or work out if I'm missing something.

Agree on this one. Filter by series is a great option. 

I'd love a slider in the inventory screen as well because getting through 1600 cards is a pain in the arse - the filters don't work as I'd like, moving you to the top of your inventory when you turn a filter off is really crappy.
(01-12-2017, 10:28 AM)BlackPaul Wrote:
(01-11-2017, 05:41 PM)Dominus Wrote: I'd like more filter options, or a collection viewer - this more of a long-term player problem, but I've got 800 odd cards and sometimes I just want to find a specific series, or work out if I'm missing something.

Agree on this one. Filter by series is a great option. 

I'd love a slider in the inventory screen as well because getting through 1600 cards is a pain in the arse - the filters don't work as I'd like, moving you to the top of your inventory when you turn a filter off is really crappy.
Oh my god, yes. Better filtering options need to be made. Also, limiting what I sort by needs to go. We only have 5 options we can sort by? Maybe it's 6. I think it's 5 though. What if I want to sort by rarity or cost and attack? Can't do it. So I have to click details on every card to make sure I'm getting the one with the highest attack. I know that is not an every day situation, but they're the ones who made achievements that require a low rarity or cost card.