Hop over to our sister-forum to discuss Chronos Gate today!
Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What do you want to see in the next update?
Hello all,

It has been a long time since I last was on here, and we use to have more lively discussions. I was hoping to start one...

Here is what I would like to see (not guessing at new cards).

Amel - Origin of Demons series - I would like to see amel 1 and 3 be stat boost, amel 2 be a sword and amel 4 be a permanent cd -2.
Power Release - Tribal Beasts. I like the idea of a rainbow beast team, so if these bet a proper upgrade they could be useful again. With a beast on leader exclusion, you could have a nice multiplier with those limitations (I have noticed higher multiplier goes with more limiting cards)

Virtual Release - Protagonists or Egyptian Gods - I would love to see a VR protagonist, hopefully with better stats and maybe a higher multiplier with active use, but since they have never VRed a non-diamond series I am not holding my breath. Egyptians are, in my opinion, some of the more underrated cards in the game. at CD 8, they take care of (about to be) frozen runes and all types of marked runes, plus it works like a converter and it is a 2x (usually) booster. With the current Meta I feel like they could be VRed with either a higher multiplier of a slightly lower CD.

Ultimate Power Release - Robert - it would make sense, since they are giving the Blood Fiends a farmable card they increase the HP of demons, that they bring Robert a PR that brings the multiplier for blood fiend up to 5x, second active either being a converter to his color (like Zeus), or something more unusual, like for the next two turns no actives will be canceled out, that way you could activate it right before the stage that will cancel and reset actives, that way you keep the 3x multiplier going. 

Let me know what you all think, or would like to see.

Amel origin demon +1
And starter need some stats boost. 300~500hp, 150~250atk, 50~100rcr.

do something better with jttw. wukong is still good but aoguang, nezha and bull king have too long a cd compared to newer cards like swedge. u can bet the red green coming.

daji is crap. sure u can use her with lucy, a time limited seal forever gone. she is only a hair above endor which is pathetic. daji needs to return with new teamskills.

i barked about this a long time ago. i havent even the slightest indication i was wrong.

JTTW are still excellent cards. RGB still are the best massconverter, Wukong still is the best defensebreaker ever. And Daji one of the best boosters. Only advantage endor has over her are the 3 rows for colorshields, and subsequent lower CD.
Dajis boost usually yields more damage for me, u can use DC, stats are better...
[Image: 6nabheze.png]
 69531602                                      Saviors League (Lv17) looking for members
I want the ability to change team members during the team select screen before regular stages. We've had this for multiplayer since 1977, it shouldn't be too hard to implement.
Greek VR pls. I have some dupes collecting dust and would like to use them
[Image: 3inkMhA.png]
See an ally you need? Don't hesitate to add me; I can change upon request!
ID: 67339257
In my opinion one of these things will be happening in the next Big Update;

Next one to get Amel should be; Origin of Demons. Because there are next in line?
Next one to get PRed should be; Valkyries of Divine Wine. Also there are rumors that Norse Gods will be getting a boost (new team skill + new team member? + Odin with 2 Actives?)
Next one to get VRed should be; Egyptian Gods. I don´t know why, but I like alot this serie, so I hope that MH bring them back to life T.T

It would be great if PR Starter, Paladins and Norms get VRed. And Sprites and Spiritual Civilization get PRed.
(01-06-2017, 07:57 AM)Akanto Wrote: JTTW are still excellent cards. RGB still are the best massconverter, Wukong still is the best defensebreaker ever. And Daji one of the best boosters. Only advantage endor has over her are the 3 rows for colorshields, and subsequent lower CD.
Dajis boost usually yields more damage for me, u can use DC, stats are better...

daji cd8 x1.9 unlimited movement 10s slvl15 nonfarmable requiring vr.  costly amd rare.

abraham cd10 10s extend x2.5 farmable slvl12 and could get pr and ame.  special seal could return.

skuld cd10 x2fire unlimited movement farmable in LR.  SKULD!

if switch to daji ovr 2.5x cd15.  team skill pls mh...
according to release order, Origin of Demons should get amel soon. Druid and Wine Girls get PR...?

wish...
* fix the bugs... no dual max but that dual max arrow is lid, amel stats not in yellow color now... if Chinese and English share the same code... or Chinese version no such bugs?
* make the purchase stage there forever? and 500k for 1 sm stage purchase with 50 stamina... dream on...
* while some of Zodiacs got the active skill buff, maybe can continue buff others?
* not sure why MH release ZhouYu with that active... in most cases better than Seth i think... unless the leader needs dissolve certain numbers of other attr runes. Egyptian will get buff?
* would like to see Mufasa and friends get PR
* while XY and CP get replaced... release better cards to replace BigBang?

of coz the arena is a nice addition... previously 1 week 5 dimes 1 Harpy. now 1 week possible another 5+ dimes and maybe another 1 Harpy... cool
RXWing / 48,740,450 / Lv340+
My Teams (30 Aug) / Inventory (16 Oct) / Replays
(01-06-2017, 08:51 AM)jtsmith Wrote:
(01-06-2017, 07:57 AM)Akanto Wrote: JTTW are still excellent cards. RGB still are the best massconverter, Wukong still is the best defensebreaker ever. And Daji one of the best boosters. Only advantage endor has over her are the 3 rows for colorshields, and subsequent lower CD.

daji cd8 x1.9 unlimited movement 10s slvl15 nonfarmable requiring vr.  costly amd rare.

abraham cd10 10s extend x2.5 farmable slvl12 and could get pr and ame.  special seal could return.

skuld cd10 x2fire unlimited movement farmable in LR.  SKULD!

if switch to daji ovr 2.5x cd15.  team skill pls mh...

none of these are dark.

Otherwise we can just say PR ML > anything, or barbhogg > (very almost) anyhting regarding survivability
[Image: 6nabheze.png]
 69531602                                      Saviors League (Lv17) looking for members