Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What do I do now?
I have come to a point where tos is starting to get boring, having cleared the 8th seal but 9th seal is too hard to progress on. I get that new cards are introduced but I just don't have sufficient cards to create a stable team. Recently drawed a copper bullet which made me excited for a few days before tossing it aside since i don't have novels. Mdm Chyan was also a recent draw but soon became another useless card due to the lack of dark and light(especially) cards i have. Same with ML teams, i have all the cards for a single ml team except for the leader. I just give up on light team achievements because the only team i can lead with is king arthur. I just have bad luck on light cards -.-

The only thing that is keeping me playing is the on going league. Other than occasionally attempting trans or completing left out achievements, i don't think i do much on tos anymore. So what do I do?

Would think that you could then try working on trying to beat the 9th seal? That's already a whole set of content waiting for you to attempt. If you don't have the teams for it it'll give you something to work towards at the same time. What cards do you currently have and what teams do you have maxed out?
Even if you don't have the full team ready yet, maxing out notable/top tier cards in preparation for future favourable draws would be a good idea.

In the meantime you could always play more passively and just hoard diamonds and play whenever events come round the corner. However it seems like you still have a long way to go for team building though, especially if you don't have enough cards to build a stable team, so taking some time to draw more cards may help you out a but.

ID: 60302480

Allies available: Inanna (All Max), Dumuzi (All Max) PR Apollo (All Max), PR Virgo (All max), VR Freyja (All Max), Stolas (Ame II), Huang Fu Duo (Max lvl, Ame IV), PR Yang Jian (Max lvl, Max CD), PR Athena (All Max), Beelzebub (All Max), Samael (All Max) Jia Rou (Ame IV, set on weekends), Satan, Guan Yu, Lu bu. 
Another thing you can try if you haven't done it yet, it is to do the extra stages from the traveller's memories while you get more cards.

ID: 79230079

Available allies: pr Idun, all max pr Verthandi, ame IV Lu Cheng-Syuan, Dumuzi, Atrahasis.
When I get bored, I try to max skill my underleveled cards while their skills are still farmable. Idk why but it keeps me in the game
[Image: kkkeFG7.png]
ID: 67339257