Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What changes to make in my team?
Hi! I've returned after 3 years, and oh boy, so much new cards!
My current team is an old earth fiend one, with samael, belle, ootengu, rosa & diarmuid, and i'm struggling a lot to clear the awakening recall stage of ootengu. (this stage). As i'm not very advanced in the game, with this team i was able to play everything, but things keep getting harder and i now i have problems.

I die on the 2nd or the 1st round, so i want to know what team should i focus to do with the cards i have.
I attach a screenshot of my best cards and my current team.

I have like 60 diamonds or so, so i could save for some draws if needed.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

The problem is that you lack of capable leader. Boss is now 100m HP, mobs have 10m+ HP, your team can deal less than 1m/turn, no wonder why you were defeated early.

Next problem is that your members are also obsolete. So even though you draw a good leader, you are hard to build a strong deck. Sadly, it takes time to draw & build, like all of us are doing now.

My suggestion is: either you draw in this Saint Seiya seal (not sure you can obtain a rare with only 60 diamonds), or develop mono dark team around Loki. After PR, VR & SR, he is quite powerful now & you have some good dark members like Yocto, Scorpio, Odin etc. You can deliver hundreds of million damage with Loki team if you spin good enough.

ID: 25.610.510

Welcome all friend request.
(05-22-2019, 10:11 PM)kukingkong Wrote: The problem is that you lack of capable leader. Boss is now 100m HP, mobs have 10m+ HP, your team can deal less than 1m/turn, no wonder why you were defeated early.

Next problem is that your members are also obsolete. So even though you draw a good leader, you are hard to build a strong deck. Sadly, it takes time to draw & build, like all of us are doing now.

My suggestion is: either you draw in this Saint Seiya seal (not sure you can obtain a rare with only 60 diamonds), or develop mono dark team around Loki. After PR, VR & SR, he is quite powerful now & you have some good dark members like Yocto, Scorpio, Odin etc. You can deliver hundreds of million damage with Loki team if you spin good enough.

Thanks for your reply!

I'm working on Loki's team, now on VR, too much materials needed!
I have some doubts, recently i draw another Loki. Would it be worth to have another Loki as a team member, as well as a leader? Or would it be wasting too much resources for upgrading other Loki and a wasted slot in my team?

Regards

1 loki is enough to have, especially since one costs 25 to have in team, which would bring it to 50 teamcost only from loki. Also, focus on 1 team, try to grab what you can from saint seiya if you are lucky, and be prepared to invest few months into building lots of teams for each attribute/race.