Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What The Library Is About
(01-01-2014, 09:55 PM)Sleepy Wrote: Just a suggestion.. wouldnt it be better to put a picture of the max lvled cards? Since the lvl1 cards can be found in the gallery anyway...

Yup, that's the plan. I already posted that I will be putting up the card at level 1 and at max (with max cooldown). Not everyone will have the card in the gallery, especially with new updates.

Okay Brittney, I have an idea. How about you come up with a list of cards that YOU have that are max level and skill level and the rest of us can help fill in the other 300 some cards. Sound good to you?

Copyright © 2013-2017 Vasquez. All Rights Reserved. "Maybe Tomorrow" ® and all affiliated phrases are registered trademarks of Vas Corp.
I only have max baphomet lol

I'm pretty sure like a million other people around the world have a maxed baphomet haha

ID: 21083064
Will accept everybody who sends a request. LF Athena, Lucy, Cao Cao, and especially Lu Cheng-Syuan for soul grinding.

Most used leaders:
Ootengu, Innana, Athena, Apollo and other out-of-meta leaders because my draw luck is garbage  Dodgy
:/ I have an app that tells me stats at lv 1 and at max
[Image: 6793abdd.jpg]
Do you mean tos heha? Or anything else, it would still be useful for other people who don't have the app.

Also, I've been wanting to say this, no offense, you are posting a *bit* to much of not important posts and posting comments in Q&A threads without answering the question. Just a bunch of one liners.

Like right now you have to of your threads in the 1st page. One is "Madhead hates me? (Please don't whine too much, a little rant is fine.
And then you have ??? Thread, then the SM battle, you can always just make a post in the already made thread.
Sent from Lilith's potion shoppe

SIGNATURES ARE TOO CLICHE

What about creating a special pattern/template?
Moreover, this thing MUST include at least 50% more information than Metacreeper thread (table on Google Docs), in other case it is better to extend Metacreeper's table.
So here are my suggestions for a template:
1. Image of a max leveled card with max level skill (no first level images).
A link to the image of the character on the character on the card (without the stats).
Details from the table - Prima Details (exp needed, where to get and so on with links where possible).
Add: Series (Immortals, Metallic Toy Beasts, Enchantresses with links to other cards of the series).
Add:
2. Secondo Details - about skills. What are the skills, who possesses the same (with links).
3. Where and how to use this card (where and when it can be a leader with links to FAQs and Videos).
4. Other Details.
The story of the card, card series. Who the card resembles, some info about the analogue in our world. The Etymology of the names. Links regarding the card. Link to the card discussion.

P.S: Next should be the same subforum about teams with info about every kind of team written according to the special template. This should make it easier for players to get info.
But this work must be done not by one person, but at least 3+ people.
Gestalt (3,651,885): PR Thor IV/10.

Upon Request (ALL 99): PR Loki IV/10, Wukong 8, Domon 2, PR Tyr IV/14, PR Freyja IV/16, Hephaestus IV/13, Thomas 17, Marbas 20, Marguerite 16, Pollux 5, other stuff.
Got all SS Ducks and Dogs.
SOON MAX: Pisces, other Greeks.
Don't really get this, you just want pic of max level max skill? Won't data in TOS wikia be enough? Will be really hard to find pics of certain max skill max level cards... like the new witches new gnomes new liz, max level is not that hard but maxing their skills... gonna be a harpy issue.

If details about the usage of the cards by experience players that will be nice, experience players sharing their knowledge on each individual cards so new players can read it up and learn.
[Image: h6JG8v3.gif]
[Image: yH7e6Pb.png]
I thank the dark lord for all the dark cards, i just hate him for trolling me with daji -_-

Dark mono guideCLICK HERE
My GuildCLICK HERE
Success as F2P CLICK HERE
(01-03-2014, 03:34 AM)ralfhero Wrote: Don't really get this, you just want pic of max level max skill? Won't data in TOS wikia be enough? Will be really hard to find pics of certain max skill max level cards... like the new witches new gnomes new liz, max level is not that hard but maxing their skills... gonna be a harpy issue.

If details about the usage of the cards by experience players that will be nice, experience players sharing their knowledge on each individual cards so new players can read it up and learn.

Actually, pictures aren't the main idea of my previous post. Info about cards, skill, usage and origins is.
Moreover, do you really think the image are going to be original, not artificial? It should be done in PS.
Gestalt (3,651,885): PR Thor IV/10.

Upon Request (ALL 99): PR Loki IV/10, Wukong 8, Domon 2, PR Tyr IV/14, PR Freyja IV/16, Hephaestus IV/13, Thomas 17, Marbas 20, Marguerite 16, Pollux 5, other stuff.
Got all SS Ducks and Dogs.
SOON MAX: Pisces, other Greeks.
The point of the threads are for information, discussion, and strategy for each card. I'm only starting them with the one picture so I can make almost 500 threads as quickly as possible so I can start on the index/links page. I haven't had a lot of time the past two days because of the holiday and being sick. If someone has more time or thinks they can do it better, than by all means, take it over. I simply thought it would be a nice addition to the forum. The wiki is out of date and I do not like having to rely on translating the tos heha site. The only reason I was going to put both level one and max level cards is because, for some reason, everyone includes min and max stats. If people prefer only max level, with or without the max skill since some will be hard to find, that works for me.
I wouldn't mind info on what mythology the cards belong to. I know this is a gargantuan task though and information must be added in batches. This is a good start.