Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What The Library Is About
Greetings valued members of the forum,

Up till now we have been always been searching for infomation high and low for the card details, i believe many of us has constantly been wondering this: "Why on earth did we not have all the infomation in a forum?"

Thus a thought struck me that a "Library" section is eventually unavoidable if i want the infomation to be detailed out. (thks to our Admin Night for accepting the idea though Big Grin)

Basically a "Library" is our own personal wiki on the full details of each and every card, Brittney has selflessly volunteered to do up this project and with this i give my heartfelt thanks to her.

Any other infomation regarding the cards is considered a welcome in the Library, hope this helps everyone out there. Smile

- Nitecat

[Image: r4k2.png]
Elf Deck In Use
I wanna volunteer too!
Could I?

Sent via Derppad VXII over a rainbow

[Image: esiObC2.gif]
Sliming all penguins into the slime side.

SLIME SQUAD!
Oh, and I'm faboo

(01-01-2014, 05:16 PM)Derpzilla Wrote: I wanna volunteer too!
Could I?

Sure, just coordinate with Brittney from Div 4, i will link her to u

Elf Deck In Use
(01-01-2014, 05:19 PM)Metacreeper Wrote: Wow, so 45 days' of worth is put to waste.

No Meta it is something different, the one that is in progress is not a spreadsheet version so dont worry as it will not clash with urs.

This is something like making the entire list by threads alone, followed by making the links of all threads into one

Btw i have sticked urs too so that everyone download from ur spreadsheet and read

Elf Deck In Use
(01-01-2014, 05:17 PM)Nitecat(SG) Wrote:
(01-01-2014, 05:16 PM)Derpzilla Wrote: I wanna volunteer too!
Could I?

Sure, just coordinate with Brittney from Div 4, i will link her to u

Okay, thanks Big Grin
Sent via Derppad VXII over a rainbow

[Image: esiObC2.gif]
Sliming all penguins into the slime side.

SLIME SQUAD!
Oh, and I'm faboo

(01-01-2014, 05:30 PM)Metacreeper Wrote: I know what you mean, but the info is gonna be the same, no?

I am really annoyed as to being kept in the dark of the library. There was no mention of this until a few hours ago, when it was created. If I knew, why would I waste my time making more or less the same thing when someone else can do a better version of it now?

The idea just came out yesterday when Brittney and i was having a conversation, i requested to Night and he approved. It was not like it has been planned a long time ago.

And also tbh even though i know u have been gathering info but i do not know the extend of the spreadsheet that has progressed so far, i think the spreadsheet idea was great as u can directly download and read it even if u r not online.

The forum wiki is different in my point of view tbh, and what u had just mentioned "being the same thing" is as good as saying everyone can just go view info from TOS wiki or hehagame.com and dont need to see either ur spreadsheet or the forum library too... Sad

All these are different things i just hope u can see where i come from...

Elf Deck In Use
I thought it would be nice to have a dedicated thread for all the info, discussions, and common questions for each card. I am starting them off with a picture of each card at level 1, I would like to also add a picture of them at max level and cool down but I will need help with this part. After the threads are created I am going to make a directory that will be stickied, as it's planned, there will be a small icon you can click to send you right to the cards thread. Anyone that wants to help or send pictures feel free to email me at [email protected], I just started getting it all together so I'm not really sure exactly which cards I don't have the pictures for yet. I'm creating the threads in order, so if you see a thread with no picture then I didn't have it.
GREAT! gosh i don't wanna go on that outdated tos wikia any longer, so GO FOR IT! basically i'm still a noob so you get it...
thanks everyone for the hard work in advance, especially nite and all the contributers!!!

Sent from a potato.
Just a suggestion.. wouldnt it be better to put a picture of the max lvled cards? Since the lvl1 cards can be found in the gallery anyway...
[Image: f19fbf8f.jpg]
My Dreamteam :')
(01-01-2014, 09:55 PM)Sleepy Wrote: Just a suggestion.. wouldnt it be better to put a picture of the max lvled cards? Since the lvl1 cards can be found in the gallery anyway...

:/ like max level stats?
[Image: 6793abdd.jpg]