Hop over to our sister-forum to discuss Chronos Gate today!
Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Welcome to the "News & Event" section
Welcome to the new section "News & Event".

Some of you may be asking what is this section about and what will be posted here, and to answer your question:

- Official news and announcement of the game, released by MH's official FB, website, or other sources.
- Details of Ongoing events (Purchase reward, Guild Events, Joint Op events, TOS On Air events, etc)
- Ongoing battles and stages of the week, with hotlink to its respective Stage Guide thread.

With this, it should be easier to navigate through the forum and find the latest news, announcements and event details, instead of having to go through general discussion with all the other threads in there. 

If you have any questions, feedback or suggestions, feel free to ask them below.

Cheers

How MH looks at Blitz:
[Image: jR8RQEx.jpg]
Wonderfull idea !

Thx for your hard work all the contributors and moderators

Thanks for the update!
Hopefully I can get used to it Smile

Account Giveaway: Click!
Ascension is recruiting

[Image: FcDz4c8.jpg]
Regular Ally: PR Daji, PR Faugn, PR Tyr
Ha, didn't even know about this section until someone got their post locked out in general discussion for duplication.
i think this section suffers from low visibility. you should make it highly visible in the General Discussion and probably DSI sections considering they are the 2 most viewed sections. traffic is probably also highly concentrated in those areas only.
(05-31-2015, 06:28 PM)cyanide Wrote: i think this section suffers from low visibility. you should make it highly visible in the General Discussion and probably DSI sections considering they are the 2 most viewed sections. traffic is probably also highly concentrated in those areas only.

Visibility is only a matter of time before people get used to it. One main reason we are reshuffling the forum is to stop clogging up the General Discussion. More sections of General dsicussion will be moved out and form a new section of its own, we are still working on it. 

Anyway i'm not worry about people not seeing something just because everyone only bother to go to one section. A forum is meant to have important parts spread out into its own respective sections after all.
How MH looks at Blitz:
[Image: jR8RQEx.jpg]
Gopd work mods keep it up Smile
DarthVader Wrote:Support  Big Grin 
-----------------------------> http://www.towerofsaviorsforum.com/Thread-GUIDE-A-Storms-End-A-Rainbow-Guide
[Image: n32bdh.png]