Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Water Flute Stage Extra Bug
So this the second time I cleared this stage with this team and its bugged and stuck at the last screen. It doesn't move or budge. Restarting the game will result in the last boss killing me. Wtf? I've lost like 80 stam doing this. Help.

Madhead kindly fix this ty.

https://imgur.com/a/xrYtr
[Image: xrYtr]

That's not to do with the stage, I think it's a bug caused by Sakura and Sean being in the same team. There was a bunch of people in the public FB group reporting the same problem.

You should send the screenshot to MH via the bug report system, not post it here. Link: http://cs.towerofsaviors.com/support/en?type=&extras=&sysInfo=&external=&read=

Don't use Sakura and Sean together in the meantime.

UID: 86478773
2Max Leaders: Maya, Erebus, Ophiuchus, Amaterasu, Aloha, Rose.
1Max (CDLV10+): Chessia, Barbara.
LF: Hot Nidhoggs and Ophiuchuses in my area. Other leaders matching mine OK too, but those especially at the moment.
(10-31-2017, 02:15 AM)Fauxy Wrote: That's not to do with the stage, I think it's a bug caused by Sakura and Sean being in the same team. There was a bunch of people in the public FB group reporting the same problem.

You should send the screenshot to MH via the bug report system, not post it here. Link: http://cs.towerofsaviors.com/support/en?type=&extras=&sysInfo=&external=&read=

I've run into the same bug using a Khaos team on the Poker King biweekly, usually after using Khaos. Might be affecting all starter type actives. :/

ID: 40 944 239  
Ally: Ophiuchus (Dbl Max).
Have:
- Abraham, VR Elizabeth, Guan Yu
- Chessia, Nobunaga, Mai Shiranui
- Izanagi, Ophiuchus, Hideyoshi
- Lu Bu, Rose, Khaos
...and others...
(10-31-2017, 03:29 AM)agnesi Wrote:
(10-31-2017, 02:15 AM)Fauxy Wrote: That's not to do with the stage, I think it's a bug caused by Sakura and Sean being in the same team. There was a bunch of people in the public FB group reporting the same problem.

I've run into the same bug using a Khaos team on the Poker King biweekly, usually after using Khaos. Might be affecting all starter type actives. :/

Sakura+Starter got too much skydrop, must be breaking the app.
LF: Hot Nidhoggs and Ophiuchuses in my area. Other leaders matching mine OK too, but those especially at the moment.
Since we're on the topic of bugs, unlock skills aren't working for me. Anyone else?
[Image: kkkeFG7.png]
ID: 67339257
(10-31-2017, 07:29 AM)Lee Hugyeong Wrote: Since we're on the topic of bugs, unlock skills aren't working for me. Anyone else?

If you mean Sie Kensou - water skills unlock and heal, that one isn't working for me and others since 14.2 got out. Can't tell for other cards, since I didn't use any other unlock card skills.

Message is "conditions not fullfilled".

I'd fully ameliorate him, but as long as he is bugged, he is worthless in my kof team.
(10-31-2017, 08:13 AM)vespher Wrote:
(10-31-2017, 07:29 AM)Lee Hugyeong Wrote: Since we're on the topic of bugs, unlock skills aren't working for me. Anyone else?

If you mean Sie Kensou - water skills unlock and heal, that one isn't working for me and others since 14.2 got out. Can't tell for other cards, since I didn't use any other unlock card skills.

Message is "conditions not fullfilled".

I'd fully ameliorate him, but as long as he is bugged, he is worthless in my kof team.

Birdcage and Bryndlir can't either. Sent to MH demanding they compensate my astropieces lmao
[Image: kkkeFG7.png]
ID: 67339257
Got the same bug on last week's biweekly stage using KOF, extremely annoyed, sent a video to madhead, they told me it will be fixed by next patch.... When biweekly is gone... Zzz
I finally proc'd the OP bug for the first time (not on purpose). No Sakura, it was Endor in an Erebus team. IDK if it's just starters that are all bugged or boundary breaking+starters is what's bugged. Luckily just a daily quest, not a serious battle. I managed to log back in and finish the stage too.
(11-02-2017, 02:40 AM)Fauxy Wrote: I finally proc'd the OP bug for the first time (not on purpose). No Sakura, it was Endor in an Erebus team. IDK if it's just starters that are all bugged or boundary breaking+starters is what's bugged. Luckily just a daily quest, not a serious battle. I managed to log back in and finish the stage too.
I believe they mentioned that the bug is triggered by conversion skills that happen at times other than activation. Sometimes those converts attempt to convert runes in the additional rows, but since those rows aren't there anymore the game bugs out. Lancelot and Sakura are examples of cards that do this.
KaerfNomekop: 59,402,542
Grisk: 84,088,062

SM History Chart!
Active Skill Catalog! (Spreadsheet)

[Image: geBprMN.png]