Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
War of dragons account merged with TOS!!
Smile 
Well two weeks ago I broke down and made a TOS account. A few days ago I kinda have up on WOD. Basically being stuck at V3 with absolutely no updates or events I felt extremely discouraged. My account was level 130, nearly maxed fire mono (working on leveling Tyr for it) and also full Dragons, and other deck possibilities, I felt bummed out to say the least.

But it seems Madhead noticed WoD's death and I now get my WOD account merged to the TOS servers Big Grin it finally transferred over and now I am one happy guy. Here are screenshots of the cards I have (I sold my most of my dupes for 1,700 souls and used them to fully ameliorate Faugn - want to PR him soon). Any help, thoughts and all on what deck options I have for TOS, what I should try to get now that I have access to all of the cards is appreciated! Here are screenshots of all of my bookmarked cards:
[ access to all of the cards is appreciated!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

ID #: 65,247,849

Regular Allies: PR Faugn IV (CD 12), Aesthetic Vixen Su Daji, PR Tyr

Other allies available with no hassle upon request (I'm a nice guy Big Grin): PR Dagon IV (max cd), Poppy (max cd), Water DS (almost max cd), PR Verthandi, Domon, all of the SS ducks and dogs (just give me a heads up when/how long you need because I am in America).
Firstly, welcome back to TOS!!! Smile

Currently I can see a potential water mono:

Core members:
Freyr (L)
Cthulu / Dagon
Pisces

Optional:
Carrie (active skill will allow you to have a burst)
GSOA (assuming you have one, since the water deck is cut off)
Beowulf (where you need to convert your final boss to the fire element and cause a large enough burst)

For your leader role:

Train:

1) Freyr (to run the water 2.5 damage deck)
2) Pisces (for grinding on water / fire element stages where you need to reduce damage received)
3) Carrie (for stages that you need to have a decent recovery boost)
4) Poseidon (since Greek decks might get PR-ed soon)

The above 4 will form good leaders for your mono water, and you can swop them around to get the different boosts to clear the various stages.

For your followers, Cthulu / Dagon (defensive converters) and GSOA / Pisces (offensive converters) are best to be maxed CD. Dagon might be a good choice for the defensive slot, as the PR-ed version allows a passive for hearts to drop in the row below it. Pisces should fill your offensive slot, since PR GSOA will take a longer time to achieve and the effort might not be as worth it.

Thank you so much for taking the time to reply. Smile I was thinking I had the makings of a good water mono to start. ^.- I'll work on leveling those cards after the guild event is complete (darn Chapter 1 in the Zodiac lacks water stages =/). And I apologize for the cards getting cut off and the detriment this may have been to anyone to help. I retook new pictures and am providing them below - any and all help is appreciated. Smile Any ideas/thoughts anyone on cards I should try to seek out (apart from the princesses)? And I kept my Doubtful samurai dupes and Gemini dupes to boost CD, but should I just sell them and the other dupes I have for souls?

P.S. I am pretty proud of my fire mono Big Grin

Here are the cards hopefully not cut out:

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Other allies available with no hassle upon request (I'm a nice guy Big Grin): PR Dagon IV (max cd), Poppy (max cd), Water DS (almost max cd), PR Verthandi, Domon, all of the SS ducks and dogs (just give me a heads up when/how long you need because I am in America).
Your dragon deck lacks either Dark DS or Water DS for that big punch that dragons are known for. I would stick with red and blue mono or even green mono since you have some good cards there.

As for dupes the current rule seems to be hold onto converters but feel free to sell any booster cards since these usually only get used once a battle in most cases. However I would base this on what your plans are your cards and decks. If you want to help lower cd of certain useful cards or are trying fully ameliorate a more useful card.
DragonWolf ID: 41179084
Allies: PR Nezha, All PR Norse, All Greek except Dark, Ursula, PR Faugn, PR Dagon, PR Byakhee, PR Eliz, PR Jackie,
PR Odin, PR Solar, PR Lunar, Nidhogg, Douman 
RGB XY Sword working 
Hello! Welcome back to TOS!

I also played quite extensively on WoD before switching to ToS about 5 months back.

Quick question, did they merge your new ToS account with your WoD account? Or was one copied over the other?
I had quite a few great cards on WoD that would be great if they merged, but if it was an overwrite I'm not sure I would bother!
*Edit*: Never mind, the WoD Account migration site states the existing ToS data will be removed upon merge :-(

From your cards you can definitely run a Fire Mono, like mine:

Hep(L) + Medea/GSoF/Cerberus /Dragon From Fiery Side + Hep(A)

or a similar water mono:

Posiedon(L) + Cthulu/GSoA/Pisces/Tefnut + Posiedon(A)

You definitely have enough dragons to mix and match a good team with the Water Dragon Leader

You can do a beast team:

GSoF(L) + GSoA/Medusa/GSoE/Cthulu/Griffin King+ GSoF(A)

And a Paladin Team (one of each).

Some great Cards!
[Image: 58ccdfaf.jpg]

Guild: SG Buccaneers
Thanks for the comments Smile

I have a water DS @ Dragonwolf. Do you mean a 2nd one? And I know, the dark DS has always alluded me. =/ I hope to try during dark week.

And thanks monkey Big Grin What you have to do is make a new TOS account, and then sign up on the website. You basically move your WOD acc and it itself becomes a TOS account. You can't merge it without a new TOS account. =/

I recently got the Cheschire cat as a drop. Would I be able to build a Greek Dark Mono?