Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
[WIP] [Nature's Fury] Mono Earth Guide v8.1
I personally liked my belle team
PR Belle/ PR Seungri/Stolas/Diaramuid/Mufasa/PR Daji

Personally PR Seungri acts like emergency earth runes supplier to keep de multiplier going. With belle, stolas n diaramuid actives activated even wifout daji or pr duncan de dmg is insane. Also mufasa does massive dmg wif its skill activated, to me I use it as a backup plan when I am not able to do a burst. Its quite a fun team with insane dmg when all actives are activated. Although my team is not fully maxed. I am able to pass YSTJ quickly easily wifout using any diamonds.

[Image: 43821e9d.jpg]
(03-01-2015, 08:06 PM)Ashirogi Muto Wrote: Guys, I have an idea which may or may not be entirely terrible, and I want you guys' opinions.
Instead of splitting cards into roles like Leader, Boost or whatever, what if I instead list all useful earth cards, and then talk about which role they would fit in?
I'll try to do this right now, with the LEADER cards in post #2, and the new "paradigm system" for post #3. Please give feedback ASAP, as I have time right now, and want to get ALOT done.
Cheers.
That new system sounds good imo
The classed by leader etc is old and repetitive
Example is like tengu may be placed in leader and utility section

Stuff like that

DarthVader Wrote:Support  Big Grin 
-----------------------------> http://www.towerofsaviorsforum.com/Thread-GUIDE-A-Storms-End-A-Rainbow-Guide
[Image: n32bdh.png]
(02-25-2015, 03:55 PM)Karsuman Wrote: To be honest, I kind of wish someone would make a comprehensive guide for rainbow and semi-rainbow teams(like Stolas) instead of shoving them into a mono guide. They are popular but can be hard to find concrete info about or team samples of.
(02-25-2015, 07:40 PM)NewBieTOS Wrote: I might wanna try :3
Free bump!
Rainbow team guide made, please do check it out and give suggestions Smile

http://www.towerofsaviorsforum.com/showthread.php?tid=21519

DarthVader Wrote:Support  Big Grin 
-----------------------------> http://www.towerofsaviorsforum.com/Thread-GUIDE-A-Storms-End-A-Rainbow-Guide
[Image: n32bdh.png]
I use PR Freyja, Domon, Odin, PR DBK, Circe, ally PR Freyja. If stage needs burst, I sub Circe for Hertz. If stage is really short, I sub Circe for Diarmuid. If stage needs 5 members, I sub DBK and Circe for Diarmuid and Rosa sisters.
we might need a update on that thread here. Tongue
[Image: 6nabheze.png]
 69531602                                      Saviors League (Lv17) looking for members
hello new player here (5th day playing).since i started i got a lot of earth card and made a mono earth.is samael a good leader?i got freyja too and using her as a member.should i switch samael with freyja?my other earyh cards are matroyshka,haza,pilatus and the treasure hunter.currently using samael,haza,freyja,pilatus and earth gnome as converter.any advice is appreciated.also im looking for allies with x2 and above earth attack card.
85 919 89 ~ add me
usual allies Satan (Max lvl n skill) Izanagi (Max lvl n skill) Lancelot (Max lvl n s.lvl 7)Azazel (w.i.p)
lf satan,izanagi,lancelot, azazel allies and everyone who wants to be my friend
Just saying, next time if you want help, do go to post a thread in the Ask The Community Section. Also this is an outdated thread, last post over 1 year ago.

To answer yout question, Evolve your Samael ASAP
And ally samael, to get team skill. Whoch does a lot of damage. Samael, pilatus, Haza, Alibaba/treasure hunter, freya, Samael. Make sure to feed 3* werewolf to max hazas skill and feed evolved earth mini dragon to Samael.
ID: 25923781
Looking for: Any ally that is at least dual max

Main Allies: Azathoth, Killua, Yusuke, Aqua, Darkness, Hiei, Natsu, Lucy, Atlantis

CN ID: 878758321
Main Allies: Daoloth, Meso
Looking for: Daoloth, Meso

(10-07-2016, 05:42 PM)CarlotheTOSNoob Wrote: Just saying, next time if you want help, do go to post a thread in the Ask The Community Section. Also this is an outdated thread, last post over 1 year ago.

To answer yout question,  Evolve your Samael ASAP
And ally samael, to get team skill. Whoch does a lot of damage. Samael, pilatus, Haza, Alibaba/treasure hunter, freya, Samael. Make sure to feed 3* werewolf to max hazas skill and feed evolved earth mini dragon to Samael.

ok thx for your help.so i dont need converter and swap earth gnone for treasure hunter?
85 919 89 ~ add me
usual allies Satan (Max lvl n skill) Izanagi (Max lvl n skill) Lancelot (Max lvl n s.lvl 7)Azazel (w.i.p)
I wouldn't put a converter, because your damage is more than enough, however you may put Earth gnome if you want.
ID: 25923781
Looking for: Any ally that is at least dual max

Main Allies: Azathoth, Killua, Yusuke, Aqua, Darkness, Hiei, Natsu, Lucy, Atlantis

CN ID: 878758321
Main Allies: Daoloth, Meso
Looking for: Daoloth, Meso

i see.make sense since samael skill i can use other runes to deal dmg.can this setup clear later seals as well?im at 4th one now.
85 919 89 ~ add me