Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
[WIP] [Nature's Fury] Mono Earth Guide v8.1
To be honest, I kind of wish someone would make a comprehensive guide for rainbow and semi-rainbow teams(like Stolas) instead of shoving them into a mono guide. They are popular but can be hard to find concrete info about or team samples of.

ID: 29,237,346

Main Ally: All Max Daji

Guild Ally: All Max SSS

Other Allies(on request): 
All Max: Stolas/Pisces/Capricorn/Libra/Leo/Ursula/Novalis/Dagon/Cthugha/Kejorou
Level Max/PR'd: Faugn IV/Lisa/Inanna/Namtar/Astaroth IV/Sagittarius II/Douman Ashiya/Artemis IV/Nezha III
IV Ducks/Dogs: Water/Earth/Light

Will add low level users.
I might wanna try :3

DarthVader Wrote:Support  Big Grin 
-----------------------------> http://www.towerofsaviorsforum.com/Thread-GUIDE-A-Storms-End-A-Rainbow-Guide
[Image: n32bdh.png]
Guys, check out the new leaders section! and also please offer feedback on improvements for the leader section. I'm still working on it, got some time right now, so please give your ideas!

ID : 56,718,308
Current Adjutant - Samael Max Level, CD 15
Available : LHY, Beelzebub, Abadon, PR Barbara, ALL MAX Apollo, etc.
Hey there,
been looking through the leader's section and as a long time earth user as well, i'd like to offer some feedback!

I think you may want to mention Nidhogg and Pilatus as earth leaders as well, even though the first may not be used in mono earth as often and the later hasn't been utilized yet due to its newness in the TOS meta.

Also, I don't think Ootengu's recovery boost shouldn't be overlooked since Diarmuid and his fusion can be pretty common in earth decks nowadays. A team of Ootengu/Stolas/Diarmuid fusion/Freyja/Ootengu already has a whooping 8k recovery with a respectable 13k health while being able to do some good damage. Even after allying Daji you would still have roughly 4.5k recovery and slightly more health at 13.5k.
Ootengu's active's usefulness has also been debated about somewhere in the forums prior, but i do believe that it does help add to the stability of the deck if you need that one extra turn to burst down that OHKO mob or stall one more turn for that extra active skill.

You could also consider Mark II as a leader for mono earth teams as well!

Other general leaders would of course include Hertz and PKOE which could fit into a mono earth team as well as a rainbow team.

Overall, it's looking good so far! Keep up the good work =)
ID: 60302480

Allies available: Inanna (All Max), Dumuzi (All Max) PR Apollo (All Max), PR Virgo (All max), VR Freyja (All Max), Stolas (Ame II), Huang Fu Duo (Max lvl, Ame IV), PR Yang Jian (Max lvl, Max CD), PR Athena (All Max), Beelzebub (All Max), Samael (All Max) Jia Rou (Ame IV, set on weekends), Satan, Guan Yu, Lu bu. 
(02-27-2015, 12:57 PM)deathexe Wrote: Hey there,
been looking through the leader's section and as a long time earth user as well, i'd like to offer some feedback!

I think you may want to mention Nidhogg and Pilatus as earth leaders as well, even though the first may not be used in mono earth as often and the later hasn't been utilized yet due to its newness in the TOS meta.

Also, I don't think Ootengu's recovery boost shouldn't be overlooked since Diarmuid and his fusion can be pretty common in earth decks nowadays. A team of Ootengu/Stolas/Diarmuid fusion/Freyja/Ootengu already has a whooping 8k recovery with a respectable 13k health while being able to do some good damage. Even after allying Daji you would still have roughly 4.5k recovery and slightly more health at 13.5k.
Ootengu's active's usefulness has also been debated about somewhere in the forums prior, but i do believe that it does help add to the stability of the deck if you need that one extra turn to burst down that OHKO mob or stall one more turn for that extra active skill.

You could also consider Mark II as a leader for mono earth teams as well!

Other general leaders would of course include Hertz and PKOE which could fit into a mono earth team as well as a rainbow team.

Overall, it's looking good so far! Keep up the good work =)

To be fair, the guide is still WIP -- I am sure that some of them will be inserted eventually. I am not sure if Nidhogg is a true Earth leader though -- it can be used for a mono-earth dragon with Byakhee ally, I guess but that offers not much advantage to the Ursula / Novalis build (who are not Earth).
Yes, I am adding Mark II, Pilatus and maybe DBK in mono earth, with Hertz and PKoE is semi/ mono. Nidhogg, I don't know. though I may add. Thanks for the feedback and also tips on ootengu! Will add it with your name!
(02-27-2015, 01:16 PM)fzian Wrote: To be fair, the guide is still WIP -- I am sure that some of them will be inserted eventually. I am not sure if Nidhogg is a true Earth leader though -- it can be used for a mono-earth dragon with Byakhee ally, I guess but that offers not much advantage to the Ursula / Novalis build (who are not Earth).
 True enough!
 And i guess Nidhogg mono earth isn't as viable, though i think it's at least worth a mention since he doesn't really fit in anywhere else either than as HP fodder.
(02-27-2015, 01:20 PM)Ashirogi Muto Wrote: Yes, I am adding Mark II, Pilatus and maybe DBK in mono earth, with Hertz and PKoE is semi/ mono. Nidhogg, I don't know. though I may add. Thanks for the feedback and also tips on ootengu! Will add it with your name!

Ah i see, and no problem, Really glad to see someone willing to help the Earth users out! Since the earth guide has been pretty much stagnant for quite awhile  Undecided
ID: 60302480

Allies available: Inanna (All Max), Dumuzi (All Max) PR Apollo (All Max), PR Virgo (All max), VR Freyja (All Max), Stolas (Ame II), Huang Fu Duo (Max lvl, Ame IV), PR Yang Jian (Max lvl, Max CD), PR Athena (All Max), Beelzebub (All Max), Samael (All Max) Jia Rou (Ame IV, set on weekends), Satan, Guan Yu, Lu bu. 
Can someone write a section for Yang Jian teams? I remember one about Randeng but why no love for Yang Jian?? Sad Aside from being a really good utility card (he increases earth dmg by 2.25% guys come on!!) He is really good for semi grinding decks /high rcv decks. Plus I really like to use him as a leader due to his unique leader skill.

Sample decks :
Yang Jian
Duncan
DBK
Diarmuid
(utility card) Rosa sisters maybe?
Daji

This deck comes with two bursts due to Duncan + DBK and Daji + Diarmiud (activate fusion and their skills for a possible overkill) Plus with Daji, it's possible to go overkill just by regular spinning and skydrops. I got 39 combos once without converters or skills, 200k per card. Big Grin

And for the Mono purists:
Yang Jian
Diarmuid
Rosa
DBK
Circe
PR Bell

Circe is crucial due to no Daji in here. Yang Jian's ldr skill makes it easier to charge up Bell's skill and with Circe active on, dissolving earth runes +not making 4 combos will still keep up Bell's multiplier, plus with Yang Jian, it's almost impossible not to make over 4 combos. Having 3 fiends is not a problem because of Diarmuid's fusion and DBK high hp.

While Yang Jian decks may not be the best deck to take on SM and GM, it's still is a very fun deck. Hope they deserve honourable mention in your guide Ashi. Big Grin

Okay, enough talking. ~Toodles~
IM BACK AND READY TO RUMBLE~

ID: 47132663
Name: Abraxas
Leader: All max Apollo, PR Eliz, PR Yang Jian, All max Abraham, Li Hsiao Yao

~Thanks~
Hmm, seems good. Okay, I'll slot it in, was planning on putting it in my teams list anyways, but might as well put it in as a leader. But I'm really busy currently, won't be able to update soon. Using an ipad right now.
Thanks Abraxas for the help! Smile
And also apologies, since I won't be able to write any new "guide" any time soon, busy busy busy.....
Guys, I have an idea which may or may not be entirely terrible, and I want you guys' opinions.
Instead of splitting cards into roles like Leader, Boost or whatever, what if I instead list all useful earth cards, and then talk about which role they would fit in?
I'll try to do this right now, with the LEADER cards in post #2, and the new "paradigm system" for post #3. Please give feedback ASAP, as I have time right now, and want to get ALOT done.
Cheers.