Hop over to our sister-forum to discuss Chronos Gate today!
Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
[WIP] [Nature's Fury] Mono Earth Guide v8.1
I personally like my
PR Belle - Domon - Domon - PR Seungri - PR Duncan - PR Belle / PR Daji
I don't have to worry about triggering passive at all, unless I use Duncan, and I can just continuously pew pew my enemies to hell, and I swap Seungri for Yang Jian or Hertz if I need them.

ID : 56,718,308
Current Adjutant - Samael Max Level, CD 15
Available : LHY, Beelzebub, Abadon, PR Barbara, ALL MAX Apollo, etc.
If no one has bell or frejya u can go with an alternative team and here's a sample team

Pr senguri
Pr Duncan
Hertz
Yang jing
pr dbk
Pr daji

You don't have to worry about enchantment runes because pr senguri is a cd3 enchantment converter and you have 2 burst and one extra mini burst if u need it although u may not because of the heart runes having 50% earth runes

LINK TO MY TOS YOUTUBE CHANNEL : https://m.youtube.com/channel/UClElOywokCiZrAUYTCLTiiQ
You could always try a greek team.... although unfortunately, due to mh circe interference its the weakest of the greek decks...

Athena
Dbk
Domon
Taishang laujun
Utility slot (or zeus if u really need to overkill something)
Athena

Main Allies: PR Nezha, All SS Ducks/Dogs

Looking For: PR Baph, Mark II, RGB Yanxi, Solomon/Pete, Su siao-syue, 

Main Deck
[Image: 0236565c.jpg]
Other (complete or in Progress)
[Image: u4IzV_.gif]

A mono Earth Beast works great too. High HP, quite tanky, with Burst and Control. I tend to use them if I need to clear those pesky dual Beast leader or Beast team achievement.

PR DBK
Mufasa
Warlike Soldier Stinger (to snipe those mobs)
GSOE / Medusa
Greenery King
+ally PR DBK / PR Daji
ID: 24372347
I usually do PR freyja/ circe/ diarmuid/ PR odin/ XXX/ PR freyja
where XXX is usually duncan. Personal preference suggests ALWAYS DOUBLE NORSE!!!!!!!!
Changeable cards are domon x2, maleficent, or another diarmuid. I would kill for a DBK..

YOUR FORGOT STOLAS! Stolas earth "mono" is much faster than Norse and blood fiends. The damage is also higher than what the Norse team above can do!
Previously abra kadabra, but ate some shit and evolved.
Stolas and maleficent teams will be under 3.9 semi monos, or do we need an entire section?
'Semi' monos are blasphemy! Purity of holy green must be enforced!. There shall be no invading medeas or dajis to defile the color!
Stolas is nothing but a traitorous villain who consorts with the other colors!
Main Allies: PR Nezha, All SS Ducks/Dogs

Looking For: PR Baph, Mark II, RGB Yanxi, Solomon/Pete, Su siao-syue, 

Main Deck
[Image: 0236565c.jpg]
Other (complete or in Progress)
[Image: u4IzV_.gif]

(02-25-2015, 02:38 PM)PsychoticSoul Wrote: 'Semi' monos are blasphemy! Purity of holy green must be enforced!. There shall be no invading medeas or dajis to defile the color!

^ total agreement! yet there will be revolts if one does not satisfy the unlearnt masses. *snubs nose at "semi-monos"*
stolas/maleficent > freyjabellepkoeshu. end of story.
Previously abra kadabra, but ate some shit and evolved.
(02-25-2015, 02:38 PM)PsychoticSoul Wrote: 'Semi' monos are blasphemy! Purity of holy green must be enforced!. There shall be no invading medeas or dajis to defile the color!
Stolas is nothing but a traitorous villain who consorts with the other colors!

What about Odin? As far as the game is concerned, team skills are not counted Tongue