Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
[WIP] [Nature's Fury] Mono Earth Guide v8.1
WORK IN PROGRESS
I have no idea when this is gonna be done. A lot to do IRL sometimes.

Please do post any and all team ideas and your own thoughts about Earth!
It will be duly incorporated into this guide, to help any and all lost on the way to enlightenment.
You will also gain entry into the Hall of Fame for help! (only available during construction)
And this guide may vanish at any time, should Meta wish to continue with new updates on his guide, located here:

Mono Earth Guide: Invincible Nature (V7.2)

[Image: latest?cb=20150222073026&format=webp]Nature's Fury[Image: latest?cb=20150222073026&format=webp]

Hey guys! Ashirogi here!
I can't wait to bring you guys a new guide to celebrate the wonders of the Earth!
I believe Earth mono tops many decks, with its insane survivability and also consistent damage.
Earth monos can also go on the offensive, ready to tear your enemies a new one, while also staying alive.
And besides, we got this one hot chick here! Which other mono can claim such a beauty as their leader?  Big Grin

[Image: 700?cb=20140220015418]

[Image: guBnZuj.jpg]
Introduction
1.1 Introduction to Earth Mono(s)
1.2 Introduction of Author/OP
The Cards
2.1 Leaders
2.2 Offensive Converters
2.3 Defensive Converters
2.4 Boosters
2.5 Utility
The Teams
3.1 Norse
3.2 Greek
3.3 Blood Fiend
3.4 Sniper
3.5 Cyborg
3.6 Hit Point / Defensive Focus
3.7 Recovery Focus
3.8 Racial
3.9 Unorthodox/Semi-Mono
Hall of Fame and Acknowledgements
4.1 Videos
4.2 Credits

HINT - Click each heading to jump to that post!

Introduction

Earth Monos

Now I'm pretty sure all of you know about the first 250% leader skill card right? Yup, it's none other than Paladin King of Earth.
[Image: latest?cb=20140520003240]

What about that sexy green lady that keeps you alive, your personal parasitical goddess? Mm-hmm. That's right, Verdandi.
[Image: 700?cb=20140115153047]

What about those bird-brains who increase your skill levels, at the cost of their own lives? The faithful Harpies.(LOL)
[Image: latest?cb=20140520004051]

Those are all Earth cards. That's right. EARTH.
Mother Nature was here first. Without land, the Earth, nothing else could possibly exist. Tongue
Never mind fire, water, darkness or light. You'd never perceive them without Mother Nature's tender hand allowing you to live!
This is why we all should return to her, with open hearts, and Earth mono decks.

A little bit about lil' ol me!

I'm just your very average guy with some time on his hands (at the time of writing)
That wishes to let everybody learn to appreciate the Earth and its endless bounties. (*facepalm*)
I am a prolific reader, and an aspiring writer and mangaka.
That's gonna be the reason if you sometimes see lapses into dramatic, heart-pounding scenes woven into existence by sharp, well-picked lines of prose.
(there I go again. Sigh)

My ToS story started with many bumps on the road.
The first time i ever saw the game, I was bewitched. The card art, fluid attack animations, tied with lore and mythology abound, seemed too good to be true!
But after more than 1 month into the game, I had grown tired of the endless grind, with ever crappy cards.
My first diamond seal had been a 4* Light Golem, with Sean as my starter.
I took a brief hiatus for about two months after, restarting a bit before July,
when I had redownloaded the game to play in between "important arrangements and fixtures".

Upon restarting, I got a full earth deck within a few draws, managing to make a Bell team.
It was all I wanted to get the dark decks my friends had, but my luck did not go that way.
I was stuck with Bell, but with some persistence, I managed to clear my first ever master! Terrametallic.
[Image: latest?cb=20131004095209]
He's a dragon. And he's metal. What could be more awesome?!

Now I currently use a full Greek light, and managed to get Loki for a great Norse Dark,
but Earth Monos still hold a special place in my heart! Belle was also my first 7* card, and I was sooooo excited when their PR was announced!
So here I am, ready to introduce newbs and vets alike willing to take time to re-invest in Mother Earth's rich troves!

ID : 56,718,308
Current Adjutant - Samael Max Level, CD 15
Available : LHY, Beelzebub, Abadon, PR Barbara, ALL MAX Apollo, etc.
Here I will be talking about the cards, only those which I consider good, though. If I am lacking a card, you may post to complain, also providing a reason.
Click on the images to jump to their wiki page!

The Cards

The Leaders
Leader's are at the head of the deck (and tail), providing bonuses with their leader skills.

Norse
Freyja
[Image: 100?cb=20140622093204]

Freyja, the inspiration of multiple broken hearts, the only Norse Goddess in Tos, (poor Idun)
Is undoubtedly the safest leader for Earth monos.
Boasting high HP, a great constant 2.5x Leader Skill, special abilities with Odin, and also with another Freyja.

Team Skills

Paired with Odin MEM (two Freyjas needed if 6*LDR/AL, only one if 7* LDR)- Odin turns into Earth Attribute, and they gain the Enchantment Legacy Partner skill.
Paired with another Freyja of the same rarity LDR/AL - Enchanted Runes effect x 1.1, and Higher chance of Earth runes dropping.
Paired with PR Odin MEM if 7* LDR - PR Odin will turn into Earth Attribute, and they gain the Enchantment Injunction Partner skill.
With PR Odin MEM and another Freyja LDR/AL (both 7*) - The Leader skill of both Freyjas will be come Ire of Earth - Earth Attack x3

Verdict - ★★★★★
Source - Diamond Seal

Greek
Athena
[Image: 100?cb=20140622090618]

Athena, the Goddess of War, and also Victory, belongs to the Greek pantheon.
She, being a Greek, generates an Enchanted rune for every 3 runes of Earth dissolved, meaning 2 for every 3 dissolved using two Athenas!
Greek Earth is usually overshadowed by the other Greek, since she lacks an Earth drop increase.
Her active also boosts attack, increasing up to 2.2x boost if the enemy is attacked every turn.

Team Skills

Using two 6* Athenas LDR/AL - 70% chance of getting an extra combo for every combo made.
Using two 6* Athenas LDR/AL and Zeus MEM - Zeus turns into Earth Attribute, and they gain the Trace of Infusion Partner Skill.

Verdict - ★★★★☆
Source - Diamond Seal

Blood Fiends
Belle
[Image: 100?cb=20141219124245]

Belle is a Blood Fiend, boosting Earth damage up to 3.5x, if you've been a good boy and dissolved those greens.
Belle is a high-risk high-reward card, in both her race, and her leader skill. Belle may have a slow start up, but after a few turns, watch that damage rack up.
Her Power Released form allows an INSANE burst, without any skills at all! But it also resets the bonus. Again, High-Risk, High-Reward.

Team Skills

7* with another 7* Belle LDR/AL - Leader skill becomes Earth Rebellion

Verdict - ★★★★☆
Source - Diamond Seal

Egyptian
Shu
[Image: 100?cb=20141128030330]

An Egyptian god, Shu deals MASSIVE DAMAGE to both water and light enemies, at 7*, up to 12.25x with a pair of Shus!(geddit)
This MASSIVE DAMAGE also extends to active skills, making it one of the best Earth leaders after snipers were released.
Generally though, unless the stage is fully Water or Light type, it's not a good idea to use Shu. He only fits one size.

Team Skills
None at update/version 8.1

Verdict - ★★★☆☆
Source - Diamond Seal

Big Bang
Seungri
[Image: 100?cb=20141124114119]

Making beats and conjuring triumph in ToS, Seungri, one of the best farmable leaders, is here!
Seungri is a pretty awesome leader, providing a pretty meh 2x boost, but also allowing heart runes to provide .5x of earth rune effect!
His 7* active also generates 3 Enchanted runes, possibly up to a full board, at only 3 CD!
He's a great farmable leader for those who have earth cards but no good leaders!

Team Skills

Verdict - ★★★★☆
Source - Weekly battle: Dazzle of the Stars- Earth

Hyakki Yagyō - Charm
Ootengu
[Image: 100?cb=20141219124649]

The first Japanese Earth card, based on legends of the Tengu, a kind of Youkai.
Although he has a pretty lackluster active, he provides a 2.5x boost to earth attack, and a 2x boost to Demon REC, good for some rec stages!
He's pretty easy to evolve, not needing any PR elements at all, and also has a chance to improve in the future, since he lacks Amelioration and/or PR.
The latter half of his leader skill is best ignored, since using too many demons will result in low HP, though that may not be an issue for Earth! Big Grin

Team Skills

Verdict - ★★★★☆
Source - Diamond Seal

Enchantress
Circe
[Image: 100?cb=20140622091906]

Circe, the witch who turned Odysseus' crew into swine, is a powerful constant booster in ToS!
She's mostly used for her active, which grants +25% combo boost at 4 combos and above, which is devastating if one knows how to spin well.
She's also the Might leader for Earth, boosting attack by 2x and REC by 1.5x, useful for those pesky overheal stages.
Circe is almost never used as leader anymore though, since so many better leaders are available.

Team Skills

Verdict - ★★★☆☆
Source - Diamond Seal

Dragon from Sepulchre
Pilatus

Cyborg Scholars
Mark-II

Journey to the West
Demon Bull King

Zodiacs
Hertz

Zodiacs
Domon

Investiture of the Gods
Yang Jian

Paladins
Paladin King of Earth

Yan & Xi
Duo of Forest - Yan & Xi

Chinese Beasts/Gods
Xuan Wu / Archimandrite of Earth

Anger of the Woods Leaders
  • Duncan Medusa Prime SS (LOL) Tsathoggua Yatanokami Primeval Divination - Automata Shan Yu Dragon Maleficent

Okay guys, here is my revolutionary "paradigm system" for this guide!
I have been finding it tough and simply quite boring to see guides which list multiple copies of a single card, due to different uses, so here I'll try a new 'thing' which I hope improves guide helpfulness and ease reading. Enjoy Big Grin

Norse
Freyja
[Image: 100?cb=20140622093204]

LDR/AL - Her 2.5x boost to earth attack, along with her multiple team skills, make Freyja a leader not to be reckoned with.
LDR/AL - ★★★★★
MEM - Freyja is just not really a team player. She is rarely used as a member, since her powerful leader skill is rarely disregarded. Her active, an Earth enchantment every 10 turns at max is simply not the best usage of a slot, however her great stats and maybe use of her team skill in an Earth-heavy Odin tumbler may be quite great.
MEM - ★★★☆☆

Team Skills

Paired with Odin MEM (two Freyjas needed if 6*LDR/AL, only one if 7* LDR)- Odin turns into Earth Attribute, and they gain the Enchantment Legacy Partner skill.
Paired with another Freyja of the same rarity LDR/AL - Enchanted Runes effect x 1.1, and Higher chance of Earth runes dropping.
Paired with PR Odin MEM if 7* LDR - PR Odin will turn into Earth Attribute, and they gain the Enchantment Injunction Partner skill.
With PR Odin MEM and another Freyja LDR/AL (both 7*) - The Leader skill of both Freyjas will be come Ire of Earth - Earth Attack x3

Reserved 3
Well.. Too bad I don't have that Hot chick.

Back on the previous Norse draw event where the first Norse draw will 100% be a Norse you don't have. It was either Loki or Freyja for me.. And I got Loki, unfortunately.

Now I am only missing Freyja..
IGN: Ronald
ID: 12, 459, 806
Active ally: "Dual-maxed" allies
Looking for allies: "Dual-maxed" allies
Yeah...the hot chick continuosly reject my summon, while all of her buddies come...
Impressive guide so far team I would recommend earth are

THE BEST EARTH TEAM AROUND TOWN (Finally fully maxed this team)
Frejya
Diarmuid
Domon
Pr Duncan
Odin pr
Pr daji

Or go

Frejya
Diaramuid
Odin pr
Pr Duncan
Circle (PIG LADY)
Frejya

Good luck finishing the thread guild mate
LINK TO MY TOS YOUTUBE CHANNEL : https://m.youtube.com/channel/UClElOywokCiZrAUYTCLTiiQ
Thanks Destructor! Will place you in hall of fame, or rather, post of fame, along with your teams! It would be extra nice if you could take a video of it clearing a tough stage, like an SM or an Extra. But thanks for the help anyways!
And thanks for the wishes! Will make this thread awesome in the name of Div2!!
Sorry that I'm doing a double post but I just remembered a good very effective earth team

Frejya
Odin
Yang Jing
Diarimuid
Pr Duncan
Frejya/Daji

This team has 3 bursts and Odin also produces heart runes so the emergency heal is there for emergency

Okay no more talkin about frejya because she's too good

Pr belle
Domon
Diarmuid
Pr Duncan
Hertz
Pr Belle/Pr Daji

Insanely powerful deck 12 or 11 times to attack
LINK TO MY TOS YOUTUBE CHANNEL : https://m.youtube.com/channel/UClElOywokCiZrAUYTCLTiiQ
(02-25-2015, 10:22 AM)Destructor Wrote: Impressive guide so far team I would recommend earth are

THE BEST EARTH TEAM AROUND TOWN (Finally fully maxed this team)
Frejya
Diarmuid
Domon
Pr Duncan
Odin pr
Pr daji

Or go

Frejya
Diaramuid
Odin pr
Pr Duncan
Circle (PIG LADY)
Frejya

Good luck finishing the thread guild mate
With dbk at cd6 now, he should be replacing diarmuid in those teams.
Main Allies: PR Nezha, All SS Ducks/Dogs

Looking For: PR Baph, Mark II, RGB Yanxi, Solomon/Pete, Su siao-syue, 

Main Deck
[Image: 0236565c.jpg]
Other (complete or in Progress)
[Image: u4IzV_.gif]