Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Verdandi's CD farm
Hello guys i have got a question. I have Verdandi and i want to upgrade the CD of this card.
I've heard that honeymons can help to do this. CD level of the Verdandi is 7. It it possible to up the level at least to 8 or, maybe, 9 feeding the honeys?

Thanks Smile

(07-09-2014, 02:46 AM)turb Wrote: Hello guys i have got a question. I have Verdandi and i want to upgrade the CD of this card.
I've heard that honeymons can help to do this. CD level of the Verdandi is 7. It it possible to up the level at least to 8 or, maybe, 9 feeding the honeys?

Thanks Smile

It is possible to Max her CD using Honeymon. I'd recommend maxing her CD before you PR her (if that is your goal), because her skill changes after PR and you won't be able to use Honeymon to skill level her at that point.

Allies: I use All Max Poppy/All Max PR Wukong
Looking for: PR Daji
Feel free to add me if you need my allies, or can provide your ally - code is 6111817.
Like what overload said, it is possible to max out her skill level by just keep feeding her baby honeymoons. Its wednesday today and you should be able to farm a lot of them at 15 stamina/round. GO NUTS and max your Verdandi's skill level!

I have to again emphasise what Overlord said about Maxing skill level before PR-ing her. PLEASE DO SO! It only takes 2 Harpies to max PR Verdandi's skill if you max out her skill level before PR-ing and 6CD PR Verdandi is SUPER USEFUL.

My Guides are linked below Smile

Randeng's Guide

First Seal Draw

[Image: 814ae2f6.jpg]
i also farming honeymons for my verdandi (now lv5 all by feeding honeymon). how many honeymon need to max the skill cd or do you suggest i grind the honeymon to certain level before feeding it to verdandi?
Verdandi's CD Farm... is that a ranch where I can go hang out with Verd and friends? Big Grin Sorry, title made me lol
Narfmaster 15481009 ENFU Div4
Level 295, 825 days and counting

Favourite Teams:
[Image: Cyborg%20Duo_zpszg4jfws6.jpg]
Allies:
 [Image: Allies_zpsrm8xpezw.png]
wow for every 5 honeymon i got 1 skill lvlup.. now my verdandi skill cd max.. so fast..
Thanks guys! Now I gonna lvl her up then PR
Yes, I max Verdandi with honeymon and also Valkyrie with the Ghost babies
ID: 54962818

Izanagi ally plz add

Shouldn't it actually be better to get PR Verd to slvl12 by feeding her another slvl10 PR Verd?

*2 Harpies cost 200 keys
*one slvl 10 PR Verd costs: 50 keys, ~3 mil exp, a bunch of easy to farm green evo mats, some multi-color evo mats, indirectly 50 decompose souls, a bunch of honeymons
Back then PR mats were more rare than harpies so yea it makes more sense to PR 2 skill 10 Verdandi instead now.
[Image: daedc57b.jpg]
[Image: e20c487d.jpg]

Want to train skill CD? Watch:
Max Pollux Skill CD