Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Ver 3.1 or 3.5] New Cards Bragging rights !
So from what i know and have gather the new Scorpio girl card will be out soon i do not know if the other 6 zodiacs cards will be release at one go or MH will release a few like 2 at a time to try and earn more diamonds from player drawing these new cards.

IMO most likely they will do it at a go.

Anyhow if any hardcore diamond players manage to draw them all , would appreciate if you can post the new english translated cards here when the patch is released.

After having odin i am contemplating atm if i should try and draw for pollux on my account this week with my diamonds or wait for new release as i do not know what this Scorpio card will bring to the dark deck.

All i know now is that she will be a God type card so her stats will be good but likewise so is Pollux (or gemini).

If i had miss out any new info on those new cards and anyone is kind enough to share what u heard or speculated then i thank you or this sort of thread has been posted already then just kindly ignore it.

Thank you

Arc

Question bro, any idea if the release of new version 3.1 will mean closing of the zodiac quest 1 for the new question 2.. like the event that we have been doing.. it closes and reopen after awhile

Hi bro,

I need some time to check with some of the players and will get back to you if i do get any reliable info

Have a great day,

Arc

I will go for Scorpio; aiming to complete my dark collection as I'm left with 5 cards. However definitely not going to do those group 200% up events. Don't have good experience with them. During the enchantress up, 9 draws I got only circe. During fiend warrior, 9 draws not even a single one. Planning to draw only when it comes out as weekly.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2
[Image: 0cc7145c.jpg]
@shue249

Thanks for your feedback, couldnt agree with you more on yr thoughts, however Gemini is such a great card even when used by himself and i seen a few vids using him with odin it was really good that was why i was thinking of getting him .

@Nighteleven

Bro checked around, consensus was 99.99% that the 1st part of Zodiac (or Chapter 1) will not be closed.

Reason are as follows :

In Chapter 2 we will have :

1 Dark Element (Scorpio) confirm
2 Water Confirm
2 Earth Confim
1 Light (Speculation)

So if MH will to close off Chapter 1 all those players that have not evolved their card or planning to draw them from seal would be stuck and have to rely on friendship draws for their evolution materials to the next higher tier.

MH have recently piss off a large number of people with some of their events so i dun think they be crazy enough to do that as in to close off Chapter 1 when the next version is released , it makes no business sense for them to do that as well.

Most likely in future all new content quests will be access thru the dragon icon as they continue their "storyline" of this game through making of new chapters until game development has ceased.

The other way would to be release it through new seals like 7 and so on thru the main tower.

Arc
Yap, i think so too~ probably the lowest level clown will have some use on the new release.

I always thought they should just have a toggle map, to switch from page 1 *existing map*
and another page for new quests or expansion.

Game probably will not cease at least this game will last until 1 year plus.

But most players will probably would have moved on from then.

Perhaps eventually they will increase a few more seals and we can see them releasing some unfarmable cards to become farmable in time to come.
There is absolutely NO reason they will close chapter 1, absolutely NONE, I'm literally willing to bet you $1000USD that it will not be closed. Thats like wondering if they will close the main tower game when 3.0 was released....this is Tos version 3.1, not Tos2.
Added:

Friend of mine just corrected me, in regards to mh style of doing thing the next version might and most probably will be ver 3.5 instead of 3.1

Arc
(08-23-2013, 01:07 PM)Arcde Wrote: @shue249

Thanks for your feedback, couldnt agree with you more on yr thoughts, however Gemini is such a great card even when used by himself and i seen a few vids using him with odin it was really good that was why i was thinking of getting him .

Arc

He is good. A superb replacement for dark schema, just need some patience to max his skill. I was lucky to got him for as my paid zodiac. I wish u all the luck getting him.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2
[Image: 0cc7145c.jpg]
Yeah,

I actually did 2 draws already after seeing next week bonus is Norse God .

Draw 1) Dark golem gold
Draw 2) Plat !! - Valk

Going to take a break and draw again later.

Arc