Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Valkyries of Divine Wine as starters
Hey everyone (first post in here)

I discovered this game this week and I'm trying to get a good starter before starting it (around 25 reset so far).

From what I found over the internet every starter guide are pretty old. The most recent one I found is here
Moreover I never found any advice about Valkyries of Divine Wine as starters.

I just draw a Geironul #990 and from what I can see the leader skill is better than her norse god counter part but the active skill is worse

Are the Valkyries of Divine Wine as good as norse god starters to begin with ? (I'll play mostly as F2P)
Is there somthing I don't know yet about leader that make Valkyries of Divine Wine sucks as starter?
Do you know any updated starter guide I missed?

Valkyries of Divine Wine have leader skills of 2.5x but never go any higher.
Note that at the current stage of the game, 2.5x is the "default" multiplier.
Most viable teams in endgame will run higher than 2.5x multipliers, and Norse has mostly gone out of fashion.
The recovery bonus of 1.5x is not the greatest in the game either.

Comparatively:
Norse goes from 2x to (fully upgraded and with PR Odin) 3x (plus enchanted rune damage bonus).
Babylon goes from 2.5x to 3x (plus column drop).
Greek is difficult to compare, but fully upgraded will surpass both prior team types in damage.
etc.

Top recommended starters are usually Wukong, Daji or Babylonian Gods (Ninurta, Atrahasis, Dumuzi, Inanna, Namtar).

You may also consider trying for Lucy from the MS Seal or Li Hsiao Yao from the CP Seal as starters.

ID: 40 944 239  
Allies: Will change ally on request.
+Babylon: Ninurta, Atrahasis, Innana, Lucy
+Greek: PR Artemis, PR Apollo 
+Other Mono: PR Elizabeth, Margarite, PR Shuten-doji, PR Barbara, Nidhogg, Azazel, Mastema
+Multi-color: Huang Fu Dao, PR Randeng, PR Yang Jian, Li Hsiao Yao
+1 agnesi
I'd add that if resetting, i'd probably pull from CP. You have a good chance getting one of Getting Li Hsiao Yao, Zhao Ling Er and another girl with same leader skill as Zhao Ling Er. they are great red/green/blue rainbow leaders. As a new player it is much more difficult to build a mono color team.

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

Thanks for your quick answers

If 2.5 sucks then I should'nt be looking for Demon Bull King, Ao Guang and Hertz then :/
And I'll check for the Babylonian now instead of norse gods. Wierd part is that neither EN nor CN wikis mentions that they've got a 3x multiplier

Quick question about Li Hsiao Yao and Zhao Ling Er : what's means "the probability can be summed up" for the 1.5x multiplier? Does it mean that if you disolve two separate 3 heart runestone you have a 100% chance to get this 1.5x multiplier?
(02-18-2016, 07:02 AM)EblingMis Wrote: Thanks for your quick answers

If 2.5 sucks then I should'nt be looking for Demon Bull King, Ao Guang and Hertz then :/
And I'll check for the Babylonian now instead of norse gods. Wierd part is that neither EN nor CN wikis mentions that they've got a 3x multiplier

Quick question about Li Hsiao Yao and Zhao Ling Er : what's means "the probability can be summed up" for the 1.5x multiplier? Does it mean that if you disolve two separate 3 heart runestone you have a 100% chance to get this 1.5x multiplier?

Note that many cards have been upgraded multiple times, and you should probably look at the highest evolution/PR/VR level as well as any associated team skills.
Actually Norse was 2.5x after PR, 3x after VR and 3.5x with PR Odin in team (totally forgot about VR last post).

DBK, Ao Guang and Hertz are unpopular leaders (though after PR/VR they've probably surpassed 2.5x multipliers)

It means 100% chance, yes.
ID: 40 944 239  
Allies: Will change ally on request.
+Babylon: Ninurta, Atrahasis, Innana, Lucy
+Greek: PR Artemis, PR Apollo 
+Other Mono: PR Elizabeth, Margarite, PR Shuten-doji, PR Barbara, Nidhogg, Azazel, Mastema
+Multi-color: Huang Fu Dao, PR Randeng, PR Yang Jian, Li Hsiao Yao
Perfect ! Thanks again

Lucy and Li Hsiao Yao seems pretty good indeed. I think i'll roll CP and MS Seal alternatively until I got one of them Smile
I never go to CN wiki since I can't read it, but on the EN one, you might want to search for a "?" icon on the card's sheets. If you put your mouse over it, a text detailing the team skills of the card will be displayed. This is where you will learn about bobylonian gods 3x multipliers, amongst other things.
ID : 74 452 123
Main Ally : Yogg Sothoth max
Other all max allies : Aether, Poseidon, Ursula, Azazel, Dipankara, Athena, Barbara, Artemis, Daji, Loki, Thor, LYR, Arthur, Lisa, Hades
Invite me, I will switch on request !
(02-18-2016, 10:18 PM)Dhafeuwst Wrote: I never go to CN wiki since I can't read it, but on the EN one, you might want to search for a "?" icon on the card's sheets. If you put your mouse over it, a text detailing the team skills of the card will be displayed. This is where you will learn about bobylonian gods 3x multipliers, amongst other things.

Wow ! That's something I didn't knew about and that changes everything about the cards
I now can see why Babylonians gods or Lucy are such good cards
Thanks a lot for this info