Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
VR Water Bride Xi team help.
Hi all, I'm back with one more cry for help. I've asked advice from the forum before and gotten wonderful responses concerning other teams, so I'm hoping to have similar luck here. I have a fully lvled, fully slvled VR Water Bride Xi. I really like everything she has to offer, but water has been something I've neglected since... Well, since I've begun playing. To that end, I'm going to list all of my water cards and hope somebody can educate me on who/what I should concentrate on. On top of that, I have yet to use my All Max draw, so if there was a crucial member of a Xi team I was missing, I would consider making a play for it(I'm pretty happy with my current leaders). Okay, here's my water cards:

Gods
VR Xi(of course)
Lord of Billows - Pontos
Carrie the Phantom Dancer
Cateua & Ravniss x2
Yuanshi Tianzun

Demons
Yuki-onna
Sha Seng x2
Elizabeth the Noble
Emperor of Elegant Clothes
Azazel
Flute of Magic Power
Faithful Love - Leviathan
Mordiggian

Humans
Dreamer Matthew
Cai Wenji
Princess of Troy
Florice x2
Hydromechanical Cyborg- Pinkie
Galahad
Azai
Oichi
Lucky Star - Zhang Liao

Beasts
Aforgomon
Komainu of Guidance
Abhoth

Elves
Bogle the Snow Enchanter
Jinnie
Snow Cone
Pupuro
Sera
Andromeda

Dragons
Kukulkan
Ubbo Sathla

Machina
Bayrou

Most of these cards are still at lvl 1 since my attention has been on other colors before now. My instinct is to look for quick CD converters, but I don't know that I really need too many of them with Xi's leader skill. But if not quick converters, what should I look for? Should I go with a god heavy team, look for stat sticks regardless of active skills? I am ready and eager to learn all I can about water stones and their cards! Thank you.

Use all your Water Gods lol done lmao

Just wait for the more active members they will post here

(02-20-2018, 12:38 PM)xman75 Wrote: Hi all, I'm back with one more cry for help.  I've asked advice from the forum before and gotten wonderful responses concerning other teams, so I'm hoping to have similar luck here.  I have a fully lvled, fully slvled VR Water Bride Xi.  I really like everything she has to offer, but water has been something I've neglected since... Well, since I've begun playing.  To that end, I'm going to list all of my water cards and hope somebody can educate me on who/what I should concentrate on.  On top of that, I have yet to use my All Max draw, so if there was a crucial member of a Xi team I was missing, I would consider making a play for it(I'm pretty happy with my current leaders).  Okay, here's my water cards:

Gods
VR Xi(of course)
Lord of Billows - Pontos
Carrie the Phantom Dancer
Cateua & Ravniss x2
Yuanshi Tianzun

Demons
Yuki-onna
Sha Seng x2
Elizabeth the Noble
Emperor of Elegant Clothes
Azazel
Flute of Magic Power
Faithful Love - Leviathan
Mordiggian

Humans
Dreamer Matthew
Cai Wenji
Princess of Troy
Florice x2
Hydromechanical Cyborg- Pinkie
Galahad
Azai
Oichi
Lucky Star - Zhang Liao

Beasts
Aforgomon
Komainu of Guidance
Abhoth

Elves
Bogle the Snow Enchanter
Jinnie
Snow Cone
Pupuro
Sera
Andromeda

Dragons
Kukulkan
Ubbo Sathla

Machina
Bayrou

Most of these cards are still at lvl 1 since my attention has been on other colors before now.  My instinct is to look for quick CD converters, but I don't know that I really need too many of them with Xi's leader skill.  But if not quick converters, what should I look for?  Should I go with a god heavy team, look for stat sticks regardless of active skills?  I am ready and eager to learn all I can about water stones and their cards!  Thank you.

VR Xi - AR Pisces - VR Elizabeth - Pupuro/Florice - Pinkie/Kukulkan - VR Xi, this will offer you a good amount of health and recovery, and enough converters to get max multiplier from Xi's leader skill. Elizabeth can give you an extra permanent damage boost at a low CD, Pupuro is for massive damage and offsetting Kukulkan's low RCV, Pinkie and Kukulkan is interchangeable depending on if you need multi hits or a snipe. Florice is a very good card in general so train her up regardless, and in this team she can clear effects and break defense, while having a low CD convert. Another member to use woud be Cassandra(Troy), but you would be removing the water=hearts, but it would increase damage.

I wouldn't put too much faith on Xi's auto convert because rune droughts can destroy your run if you need maximum damage, and god runestones dont effect damage too the point of needing to run all gods in a team. Just remember Xi is a defensive team with good burst damage, not insane, so play on the water=hearts and use mass booster when you need damage.

Cassandra is terrible for Xi, she's a high survivability team, Cassandra eliminates that strong point and makes her no better than Elizabeth as a leader. What you want is Wen Zhong, as he and the autoconvert should ensure that you can get the max multiplier most turns. Xi's auto convert is quite nice actually since it's neither locational or attributive so there's a 100% chance of it activating and doesn't prioritize places that can get awkward to spin around like Xiaohou Dun.

The strongest and most recommended member for Xi is another Xi, in her NVR form, as she's one of the two teams that can currently actually make use of it (the other is Poseidon). Of the cards you have, I would recommend Cateua and Ravniss also, for those "just in case" moments, and yes Elizabeth just for the extra 1.5x, the poorman's replacement for NVR Xi in this situation.
[Image: hDTtKNv.png]
LF: Rose and Sun Ce in particular, but no more Azathoths pls.
|Skill Training Guide For Newbies|
This is great! Thanks so much for the recommendations so far. So Elizabeth and Pisces seem like a definite, and Florice and Kukulkan are really interesting. Now, I think if I did my max draw I should be guaranteed a shot at Wen Zhong since I have 5 of the 10 water humans. Should I continue waiting to draw, or should I go for Wen? Thanks again!
(02-20-2018, 04:50 PM)xman75 Wrote: This is great!  Thanks so much for the recommendations so far.  So Elizabeth and Pisces seem like a definite, and Florice and Kukulkan are really interesting.  Now, I think if I did my max draw I should be guaranteed a shot at Wen Zhong since I have 5 of the 10 water humans.  Should I continue waiting to draw, or should I go for Wen?  Thanks again!

It is ok but try drawing him hes so easy to get
You'd be better off choosing a meta leader as your all max. There's no need to rush to get Wen Zhong and if you draw enough you'll get him eventually since he's not really that rare.

Picking another meta leader will help expand upon your capability to tackle different stages that might be more suited to some teams than others. That being said, you should focus on one team at a time and not spread your resources elsewhere until you have a fully functional team available. You've taken an interest in Xi, so now you should train up this team as your "main" first then you can expand upon your options. Remember, it's not a race, and you don't necessarily "need" Wen Zhong as of now.
PR: FD Primal, FED OoD, WE Newborn Elves, Aloha, Dipankara etc.
VR: WFEL Greek, WFEL Crimson Grace, ED Norse, Daji
Rares: Atlantis, Maya, Lu Dongbin/He Xian Gu, Azathoth, Ghroth, Daoloth, Rose, Sakura, Ophiuchus, Nobunaga, Hideyoshi, Amaterasu, Tsukuyomi, Izanagi, Chessia, Abraham, Uncle Tuu, Xiahou Dun

ID: 21218485
Cool, thanks again for the pointers. While I would like to get Wen Zhong now, I guess I'd be better served to wait for a water event and try to draw him then. I've held off on drawing my all max so far, no reason to not wait a little longer. Thanks again!