Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
VR Egyptian outfit
A friend of mine recived a souls reward for his previously owned outfit, is it normal? Because I have not recived them, maybe there is another bug or there is a condition to fulfill?

UID 83.804.202
(04-23-2018, 08:51 PM)Zero Wrote: A friend of mine recived a souls reward for his previously owned outfit, is it normal? Because I have not recived them, maybe there is another bug or there is a condition to fulfill?

I got them all and didn't have to do anything (also got souls last update for a different series although I can't remember which). I had all 5 on both occassions so I am not sure if that is a condition.

(04-23-2018, 09:23 PM)emailtim Wrote:
(04-23-2018, 08:51 PM)Zero Wrote: A friend of mine recived a souls reward for his previously owned outfit, is it normal? Because I have not recived them, maybe there is another bug or there is a condition to fulfill?

I got them all and didn't have to do anything (also got souls last update for a different series although I can't remember which). I had all 5 on both occassions so I am not sure if that is a condition.

I only had 4, so that's not it.

To the OP, did you own the PR outfits? I'm wondering because you titled the post VR outfits. You don't get anything for buying the VR outfits other than having them (these outfits are currently in the store, though PR Tefnut is still there, or was last time I checked, as well as VR Tefnut)

I had only the Tefnut one, but no souls... maybe is because it is only one... is there a way to contact MH?
UID 83.804.202
(04-23-2018, 10:40 PM)Zero Wrote: I had only the Tefnut one, but no souls... maybe is because it is only one... is there a way to contact MH?

They are farily responsive if you email them [email protected]
Thanks, I just wrote em, hope they will give me the 1500 souls
UID 83.804.202
ok, I solved (Ive found out that they gave the reward the past week, having start again in the same period I just didnt notice it and yes, if you wonder ima an idiot ahah)
UID 83.804.202