Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Union of the north
Does anyone have a strategy for this battle i cant seem to pass it Sad

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk

I think if I recall correctly I had a team of Hephaestus - Chessia - Phoenix - Bedivere - Shakuro + Hephaestus.

Stall at Belsaic by letting one electric rune remain on the board until Shakuro, Bedivere, and Heph are all on, by which point you should be able to spin through Belsaic and Azazel's first HP bar (you might need some luck here depending on what he converts).

Use Chessia to scramble the electric runes for his second HP bar or just stack if possible, but you absolutely can't let him hit you, craft if you need to.

After that you're kinda home free. You can stall at Belial's first HP bar a little, to get Chessia back up if you used her. Activate Chessia and Phoenix for the last HP bar, gg.

[Image: hDTtKNv.png]
LF: Love and condo buyers. JK.
|Skill Training Guide For Newbies|
(04-10-2018, 05:16 AM)Fauxy Wrote: I think if I recall correctly I had a team of Hephaestus - Chessia - Phoenix - Bedivere - Shakuro + Hephaestus.

Stall at Belsaic by letting one electric rune remain on the board until Shakuro, Bedivere, and Heph are all on, by which point you should be able to spin through Belsaic and Azazel's first HP bar (you might need some luck here depending on what he converts).

Use Chessia to scramble the electric runes for his second HP bar or just stack if possible, but you absolutely can't let him hit you, craft if you need to.

After that you're kinda home free. You can stall at Belial's first HP bar a little, to get Chessia back up if you used her. Activate Chessia and Phoenix for the last HP bar, gg.
Thanks but i quitted long time ago so im trying to build up a little bit my inventory. I dont have every card Sad

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk

Ghroth-Azathoth-Yibb-Qiongqi-Guan yu+Ghroth cleared.
Moved to the correct forum.

It's pretty much impossible to give you a strategy when you haven't provided your Inventory for people to look at...
[Image: mrvUKKA.png]
Also available (AM): All VR Greek, KOF Kyo/Mai/Iori, LDB
UID: 22963116
Wish list: Genkai