Hop over to our sister-forum to discuss Chronos Gate today!
Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Turn back clock to fight Nidhogg again?
I was out for New Years and totally forgot Nidhogg was back, was waiting for him for so long. Any way to turn back my clock or change timezone to open the stage?

Common Acronyms
Looking for Bael allies!
ID: 29,490,729
You can email madhead about this. But still, it takes time for them to change your timezone anyways.

No, unless you email MH to change your timezone, because the game timezone is determined by the timezone you started the account in, and will never change (if I remember correctly). This isn't like Candy Crush where you can cheat the game by changing your phone timezone Smile

ID: 25923781
Looking for: Freyr, Aether, Ninurta, Namtar, Artemis, Beelzebub, Barbara, Apollo, Pontos, Chessia, 
Main Allies: (Double Max+ unless stated) Aether, Freyr, Ninurta, Artemis (CD12), Lucy (CD16), Pontos
Level 237

I happen to have an underground source who have been working on this time machine  Cool
How MH looks at Blitz:
[Image: jR8RQEx.jpg]
(01-03-2017, 01:53 AM)Blitzkriag Wrote: I happen to have an underground source who have been working on this time machine  Cool
Haha good one!

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk
Please don't necro threads, it is really annoying and some people will think it is relevant, but it isn't.
ID: 25923781
Looking for: Freyr, Aether, Ninurta, Namtar, Artemis, Beelzebub, Barbara, Apollo, Pontos, Chessia, 
Main Allies: (Double Max+ unless stated) Aether, Freyr, Ninurta, Artemis (CD12), Lucy (CD16), Pontos
Level 237