Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trying to get back into the game...
Hey all, I'm trying to get back into this game and it's been like, more than a year since I've played...

How screwed am I with these teams? How outdated am I LMAO
  • RGB Humans team w/ LHY and ZLE + PR Protags
  • Nidhogg-Barbara team
  • Dragon team w/ Dual Faugn, Novalis-Ursula
  • Chessia team
  • Copper Bullet Dragon team

I've missed so much.... how old school is all this??

ID: 21428374
IGN: Mahira

Current Allies: Copper Bullet, Chessia, LHY, Jia Rou (Weekends for soul stones)
Allies available upon request: PR Faugn, PR Ursula, PR Dagon, PR Heph, Mastema, PR Nidhogg

Looking for Copper Bullet, Chessia, PR Barbara and Mastema

> RGB Humans team w/ LHY and ZLE + PR Protags

Completely replaced by RGB Guan Yu teams. I honestly haven't used my LHY in a long time (that CD...).

> Nidhogg-Barbara team
> Dragon team w/ Dual Faugn, Novalis-Ursula
> Copper Bullet Dragon team

Dragon teams are pretty behind right now in terms of power. They're really due for a good update.
I think the role of these dragon teams (in terms of high HP/high survivability) has generally been replaced with Haza and PR Druid beast teams, IMO.

> Chessia team

Ok. Not at the top of the meta, even if you only consider fire mono leaders, but it's not too awful.

ID: 40 944 239  
Ally: Ophiuchus (Dbl Max).
Have:
- Abraham, VR Elizabeth, Guan Yu
- Chessia, Nobunaga, Mai Shiranui
- Izanagi, Ophiuchus, Hideyoshi
- Lu Bu, Rose, Khaos
...and others...
Ahh I seeeee.... on the topic of fire mono teams, how are PR Heph and Dipankara/YJ teams?

Also, you've mentioned Haza teams... I actually have one. What are some suggested members?

Thanks for all the help!

ID: 21428374
IGN: Mahira

Current Allies: Copper Bullet, Chessia, LHY, Jia Rou (Weekends for soul stones)
Allies available upon request: PR Faugn, PR Ursula, PR Dagon, PR Heph, Mastema, PR Nidhogg

Looking for Copper Bullet, Chessia, PR Barbara and Mastema

(10-23-2017, 12:54 PM)Cianide Wrote: Ahh I seeeee.... on the topic of fire mono teams, how are PR Heph and Dipankara/YJ teams?

Also, you've mentioned Haza teams... I actually have one. What are some suggested members?

Thanks for all the help!

the one question u should ask is "how to get a mod to move ur thread to the correct section?"

You are not alone, as many ppl come and go then ask what do i got and what do i need.  There is a thread on this too to determine if u should continue or start over or my favorite, both.

Copper is still really good.  Chessia is less than a year old and she is above other fire cards because she has no restrictions like nobunaga.  Also chessia gets rid of hearts so u dont have certain issues with certain shields and offensive converters become defensive also.

Greeks are out of the meta now and yj randang is a little too weak to use since the mobs have 1 billion hp now.

Haza is good as a partial leader too since it has no team skills.  team members are any beasts but best to have panda to simplify the board.  
Is Chessia really 1 year old already? It feels like quite a recent update.
ID: 54962818

Izanagi ally plz add

(10-23-2017, 01:33 PM)spacelion Wrote: Is Chessia really 1 year old already? It feels like quite a recent update.
http://www.towerofsaviors.com/en/archives/11831#content-area
Here's what worked for me on returning to the game:
1) save on diamonds (return back rewards, normal rewards, clear new levels that i can, monthly package). This take at least a month. Make sure you get enough diamonds to guarantee a featured black card
2) wait for ancient coin event
3) get the featured card (i got mine on the maya event and got amaterasu too)
4) build your team using old and newly drawn cards