Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Transcendental Sage - Tang Sanzang Team Building
I know I posted a thread about Rakshasa, but I also got TSZ and I was wondering what a good team setup would be, so I thought I'd post another thread.

4 or more races. Is Fafnir worth slotting in as a booster? Are there any cards in particular that I should prioritize to include first? If I put combination monsters, does the higher attack of the combined monster (after combining) synchronize with the other cards?

Large variety of allies, ID 79172307 (Current main ally dual max Ying Zheng)

Been playing since March 2015. Level 300+

Returned from hiatus!
Hold my cup, gonna write a guide for it.

Available Cards:
[Image: ho8FMRF.png]
ID: 43061313
(01-30-2017, 04:49 AM)TheCatGod Wrote: I know I posted a thread about Rakshasa, but I also got TSZ and I was wondering what a good team setup would be, so I thought I'd post another thread.

4 or more races. Is Fafnir worth slotting in as a booster? Are there any cards in particular that I should prioritize to include first? If I put combination monsters, does the higher attack of the combined monster (after combining) synchronize with the other cards?
My set is tsz/minamoto fusion(provode atk and rec for everyone)/ra/fafnir... ra and minamoto converter and also tsz could be used as it and fafnir high booster with almost 5k hp and ra is the same... sadly to be really usefull they all need to be maxed up and will eat a lot of souls and harpy... ima doing this right now Smile

Eventually you could change ra or fafnir with colin (better coverter even if i think that with the drop up of light you shouldnt need but the important thing is that his convert are enchanted while the previous one hasnt enchanted conv so if u use the former keep in mind to be prepared before) or with a human (new sm or modi&magni or protagonist firsts in my mind)
(01-30-2017, 07:48 AM)Arigato Wrote: Hold my cup, gonna write a guide for it.
Awesome, looking forward to that Smile
(01-30-2017, 07:49 AM)Zero Wrote:
(01-30-2017, 04:49 AM)TheCatGod Wrote: I know I posted a thread about Rakshasa, but I also got TSZ and I was wondering what a good team setup would be, so I thought I'd post another thread.
My set is tsz/minamoto fusion(provode atk and rec for everyone)/ra/fafnir... ra and minamoto converter and also tsz could be used as it and fafnir high booster with almost 5k hp and ra is the same... sadly to be really usefull they all need to be maxed up and will eat a lot of souls and harpy... ima doing this right now Smile
Wow...I just realized that I still don't have Minamoto... :/ I have Imanotsurugi though. But Ra? Interesting choice, but why Ra? Is it because there are no other good light beasts?

(01-30-2017, 07:53 AM)Zero Wrote: Eventually you could change ra or fafnir with colin (better coverter even if i think that with the drop up of light you shouldnt need but the important thing is that his convert are enchanted while the previous one hasnt enchanted conv so if u use that keep in mind to be prepared before) or with a human (new sm) or modi&magni or protagonist

Oh. Yeah, I have Colin and M&M, just not maxed. Agh, so many cards I need to max... >_<

Returned from hiatus!
Ive had a water mono only for 250 days (i miss only 2 water cards) and i found myself really well with tefnut... they boost your attack enough to do an high damage, clean the board, make sure combos on the bottom and provide more attack runes (in this way i mean its a converter)
Same boat here, three days ago i had those cards 5* ahah
If you have the cyborg fusion you should use them instead of the minamoto and keijuro (the geisha) as demon (converter/enchanted) plus colin/fafnir/beasts so tsz/cyborg fusion/keijuro/dragon or beast/tsz
(01-30-2017, 08:07 AM)Zero Wrote: If you have the cyborg fusion you should use them instead of the minamoto and keijuro (the geisha) as demon (converter/enchanted) plus colin/fafnir/beasts so tsz/cyborg fusion/keijuro/dragon or beast/tsz

Erm, doesn't Minamoto combine with Imanotsurugi? Kejourou doesn't combine with anything.

Anyway, yeah, I will use Cyborg fusion instead. After fusion it counts only as human though right? So is Fafnir still worth putting if it's only 4 races?

Returned from hiatus!
Fafnir Pr boost attack 2.5 with 4 races instead of 5 Smile yes yes kejourou does not combine so u can use her as demon and add the cyborg fusion instead of the minamotos one