Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trading Chinese level 248 account for a english tos account with simliar level/cards
(02-03-2017, 03:04 AM)TheCatGod Wrote: AkiiHybrid98 is trustworthy and will not scam. I did a trade with him about a year ago, and it went smoothly. We ended up swapping back though because my account was Babylon heavy at the time and he couldn't play Babylon very well. (Well, we did have a bit of an argument but that was purely my fault and not his).

Just thought that I'd vouch for AkiiHybrid98's credibility to help make your trade go smoother.

If you guys decide to trade, I hope your trade goes well.
Haha thanks I appreciate your help

Thanks TheCatGod ! Sorry about that in the past . Deal has been done from my end , I'll wait for the trader to confirm whether is my account good to go as well

UID : 14962995
Commonly Used Allies : PR Poseidon , PR Athena , Beelzebub , PR Artemis , Mastema ,PR Randeng , PR Apollo 
All commonly used allies are either double-maxed or all-maxed
The trade was successful on both ends now haha thanks again to Thecatgod Big Grin

Not a problem, glad I could help.

(02-03-2017, 01:51 PM)AkiiHybrid98 Wrote: Thanks TheCatGod ! Sorry about that in the past . Deal has been done from my end , I'll wait for the trader to confirm whether is my account good to go as well

No need to apologize, as I said, it was entirely my fault. Really, it should be me who should say sorry Smile I apologize for the failed trade in the past.
Giveaways from my Daji rerolls can be found here. No longer rerolling because I now have Daji on my main account.

Large variety of allies, ID 79172307 (Current main allies dual max Izanagi and dual max Amaterasu)