Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trading Chinese level 248 account for a english tos account with simliar level/cards
Heart 
So, I got sick of my Chinese Tos acc and is wondering if anyone will trade an English Tos acc with me. Pm for details but a brief overview :
1. linked to a fb account
2. lvl 248 with a great guild
3. recently picked cao cao if thats worth mentioning and has around 475 inventory slots with good cards such as 7* yang jian, 7*artemis, li hisiao yao (green daji) 2 chinese gods (nezha and dbk) and good dark cards (and can vr loki is you want materials is already ready)

And im looking for a similar lvl and deck/cards but an English account

Thanks (Link to screenshots below)

https://postimg.org/gallery/3hxurc4y2/
https://postimg.org/gallery/1a4h4jhge/

with the exception of cao cao & maybe loki with vr odin, those leaders are kinda outdated lol.. if you want to attract a potential trader, i think its a good idea to mention if you have the new meta leaders & your teams for them

adding ss on the post might be an even better idea to save time. i know you have mentioned that youve the ss ready, but with the list of cards you provided above, its possible that not many will even get to the stage of pming. just my two cents.

(01-31-2017, 04:05 PM)Faelyn Wrote: with the exception of cao cao & maybe loki with vr odin, those leaders are kinda outdated lol.. if you want to attract a potential trader, i think its a good idea to mention if you have the new meta leaders & your teams for them

adding ss on the post might be an even better idea to save time. i know you have mentioned that youve the ss ready, but with the list of cards you provided above, its possible that not many will even get to the stage of pming. just my two cents.

Hahahahaha ok thanks ill add ss then thanks for the reply

no worries haha. good luck!
(01-31-2017, 07:10 PM)Faelyn Wrote: no worries haha. good luck!

haha much thanks to you <3
You should max and PR your sealed lords, for example Zeus and Hades. Also PR and all max your enchantresses. Not many people will want to trade for an account where a lot of key cards aren't PR. As with Faelyn, this is just my suggestion if you want to attract potential traders.
Giveaways from my Daji rerolls can be found here. No longer rerolling because I now have Daji on my main account.

Large variety of allies, ID 79172307 (Current main allies dual max Izanagi and dual max Amaterasu)
(02-01-2017, 05:06 AM)TheCatGod Wrote: You should max and PR your sealed lords, for example Zeus and Hades. Also PR and all max your enchantresses. Not many people will want to trade for an account where a lot of key cards aren't PR. As with Faelyn, this is just my suggestion if you want to attract potential traders.
Sweet thanks for the feed back I'll still leave this post up just in case anyone wants to trade but in the meantime I'll or my key cards
Hi , feel free to PM and we can talk about it if possible.

UID : 14962995
Commonly Used Allies : PR Poseidon , PR Athena , Beelzebub , PR Artemis , Mastema ,PR Randeng , PR Apollo 
All commonly used allies are either double-maxed or all-maxed
(02-02-2017, 05:51 PM)AkiiHybrid98 Wrote: Hi , feel free to PM and we can talk about it if possible.

Yes I replied to your pm thanks <3
AkiiHybrid98 is trustworthy and will not scam. I did a trade with him about a year ago, and it went smoothly. We ended up swapping back though because my account was Babylon heavy at the time and he couldn't play Babylon very well. (Well, we did have a bit of an argument but that was purely my fault and not his).

Just thought that I'd vouch for AkiiHybrid98's credibility to help make your trade go smoother.

If you guys decide to trade, I hope your trade goes well.
Giveaways from my Daji rerolls can be found here. No longer rerolling because I now have Daji on my main account.

Large variety of allies, ID 79172307 (Current main allies dual max Izanagi and dual max Amaterasu)