Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Total Destruction Soulmaster Stage Strategies
Stage Info

Zero-Diamond clear with Puppet team, no Achievements.

YYS + YYS / M&M / Lu Bu / YSC + YSC

Stage 1: Turn on YSC, grind the mobs down one at a time for CDs.
Stage 2: Turn YSC off and on, then burst.
Stage 3.1: Turn YSC off and on, then burst.
Stage 3.2: Burst with M&M's conversion active.
Stage 4: Dissolve for AOE and grind mobs down.
Stage 5.1: After getting hit, burst with YYS. Turn YSC off and on if board is bad.
Stage 5.2: Burst with M&M's conversion active + leftover round of YYS.
Stage 6: Free pass.
Stage 7.1: Burst with M&M's second active. Turn YSC off and on if board is bad.
Stage 7.2: Burst with Lu Bu + YSC + YYS.

Lu Bu can be replaced with any Dark Human and the second YYS can be replaced with any Light Human if you think you won't need to burst at Stage 5.

[Image: 7RK9NDX.png]
UID: 22963116
Wish list: Genkai
Thx for making the dsi.  Much appreciate ur effort.

For dragon achievement:
Ursula novalis draco colin nidhogg azathoth

The power of partial azathoth is real.  By far the safest team i ran.  You can sub colin for any other dark dragon converter.  Nidhogg is for HP ~39k:
rd1.  This team can tank a full trojan hit so grind away.  activate novalis and draco.  make sure u understand azathoth leaderskill so you can avoid dissolving five runes
rd2.   Plan ur spin and stack runes if azathoth column is burned.  manual spin.
rd3ab.  Grind.  stack runes if needed.  not very hard to manual
rd4.  Grind.  u can kill separate if u want to.
rd5a. Dissolve hearts before it hits u then grind.  Use Nidhogg heal if u feel unsafe.
rd5b. Grind, stacks runes.
rd6.  Try to filter for more dark runes.  avoid azathoth's leaderskill this rd.
rd7a. U can tank a full ursula burst with rage dmg but better to manual him.  however u cannot tank a hit from him and 5k rage dmg so do not attk him the rd he attks if u do not kill.  reactivate draco if u need to.  I manual spin this guy.
rd7b. I activate nidhogg, ursula and azathoth plus dc.  seems to overkill all the time.  colin and 2nd ursula is backup in case not dead.

I cleared the other 2 achievs with SHJ AoGuang takeru Giemsa cornflower SHJ.  Skydrop killed me 2 times advancing me before i want to.  Cornflower is in there for rcr and filter runes for some rds.  takeru is for rage rd.  This stage really shows off the weakness of atlantis, shj and other so called meta leaders.  I knew it was a waste of money to spend for them.

khaos team seems doable but less safe compared to dragon team.  half the leaderboard is dragon teams for me.  Other teams that are doable but give no stars are ysc yys (credit to op above), beez with not too many lunas and MLs, any team with 3+ demons that has more than 15k hp to tank rage dmg (use demon debuff for adv.)

I used dual Copper Bullet team for mono dragon but it took a few tries, same with mono water Atlantis with vr Elizabeth, Robert and Cinderella for making the rage damage 15k.
Farming the stage with Daoloth, Mysorensis (light elf from arena), Fenrir and Collin. Just stall enough to fuse Fenrir and it is smooth sailing from there on, the team has almost 60k hp after the fusion making it one of the tankiest trans in the game with decent recovery and Fenrir first active is a % heal so the team is quite safe.

Enviado desde mi BLL-L23 mediante Tapatalk

ID: 79230079

Available allies: pr Idun, all max pr Verthandi, ame IV Lu Cheng-Syuan, Dumuzi, Atrahasis.
Ran VR Eliz + Flute + Mordiggian + PR Swedge + PR Water Keeper + VR Eliz for two achieves. Team has ~17HP from the team skill with VR Eliz/Flute, and only takes 10k damage from hellfire.

Also ran half Azathoth for all dragon achievement.

Dual Mastema with Lancelot + AR Pollux + AR Alma + Odin was also a relatively easy clear. Lancelot's mostly for an extra demon in the team, but helps as a damage boost and a two turn converter.
Damage is concentrated on Pollux/Alma so no worries about bursting through Boss life 1.
ID: 40 944 239  
Ally: Khaos (Dbl Max).
Frequently Used Leaders (All/Dbl Max): VR Greek (FELD), Ophiuchus, Lu Bu, Mastema, Azazel, Izanagi, Rose, Daoloth, etc.