Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ToSGod - An iOS Simulator to help you save Diamonds!
Summary
AppStore Link:
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/tosgod/id837032268?mt=8&uo=4

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi guys! I've created a Tower of Saviors battle simulator which able to helps you practice before really turning. Hope you guys like it!

Here's some basic features of the app:
1.) Image Recognition
[Image: iOS+Simulator+Screen+shot+Mar+19,+2014,+10.24.16+PM.png]

2.) Runestone dissolving simulation
[Image: iOS+Simulator+Screen+shot+Mar+19,+2014,+10.24.40+PM.png]

3.) Replay feature
[Image: iOS+Simulator+Screen+shot+Mar+19,+2014,+10.24.52+PM.png]

4.) Minimum runestone dissolving requirement setting.
(This can be used on the 7th seal boss[Image: 100px-450i.png] or the new cards which dissolve when 2 heart and 2 fire[Image: 100px-534i.png])

Those who're interested can click the link below or search for ToSGod in Appstore:
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/tosgod/id837032268?mt=8&uo=4

If you do found any bugs or any suggestion please feel free to let me know!

Hope you guys enjoy and win every battle without using Diamonds!

Thanks!

very nice! Please produce one for android users too so they can benefit from this amazing tool as well!

Earth mono in making
[Image: b06e349c.jpg]

Don't hesitate to rep if you find my posts useful!
nice, this is good stuff, will really help a lot at practice and using it for guide on improving runes movement.

I'll download it and give it a try Smile

[Image: h6JG8v3.gif]
[Image: yH7e6Pb.png]
I thank the dark lord for all the dark cards, i just hate him for trolling me with daji -_-

Dark mono guideCLICK HERE
My GuildCLICK HERE
Success as F2P CLICK HERE
(04-03-2014, 09:42 PM)Oneshott Wrote: very nice! Please produce one for android users too so they can benefit from this amazing tool as well!

I didn't make a research but I heard Android has quite some decent similar apps already?
Hi!

Unfortunately, not work on iPhone 4 (model 1332) and iOS 5.1.1 - start, freeze and crash Sad
First and unique such program for iOS and does not work...

This can be fixed or not?

Thanks!
(04-03-2014, 10:50 PM)ragetman Wrote: Hi!

Unfortunately, not work on iPhone 4 (model 1332) and iOS 5.1.1 - start, freeze and crash Sad

Thanks!

Thanks for your feedback!!

Can you send me the crash log? Because iOS 5.1.1 is a bit too old, I don't have any device with iOS 5.1.1 installed to debug it, so I need to find out the issue through crash log.

These are the method to retrieve the crash log:
After plugging in the device, and syncing with iTunes, crash logs can be found in the following locations, depending on the platform:
Mac OS X:
~/Library/Logs/CrashReporter/MobileDevice/<DEVICE_NAME>
Windows XP
C:\Documents and Settings\<USERNAME>\Application Data\Apple Computer\Logs\CrashReporter\MobileDevice\<DEVICE_NAME>
Windows Vista or 7
C:\Users\<USERNAME>\AppData\Roaming\Apple Computer\Logs\CrashReporter\MobileDevice\<DEVICE_NAME>
Hi! This is awesome. i had a similar app but it was more troublesome. thanks alot and thumbs up for your great work!
I would love to have something like this for android! I'll tell my family about this, their spins could use some work, and they all play this on iPads except me haha.
Level 10 guild Baddies Inc. is always looking for more active members! Come join our growing guild!

UID: 20,748,968
Looking for all Greek allies, especially all you other ALL MAX Athena's out there!
Also Marguerites and PR Sarumans please, I'll love you long time.
(04-04-2014, 12:29 AM)dareangel123 Wrote: Hi! This is awesome. i had a similar app but it was more troublesome. thanks alot and thumbs up for your great work!

Thanks! Hope you enjoy it!

(04-04-2014, 03:20 AM)thanyou Wrote: I would love to have something like this for android! I'll tell my family about this, their spins could use some work, and they all play this on iPads except me haha.

Lol... so many requests for Android version, currently I'll be focusing on adding more features on it, I'll probably port it to Android when it's more mature. Thanks, I'm glad you like it!
(04-04-2014, 12:24 AM)wavespirit75 Wrote:
(04-03-2014, 10:50 PM)ragetman Wrote: Hi!

Thanks!

Thanks for your feedback!!

Can you send me the crash log? Because iOS 5.1.1 is a bit too old, I don't have any device with iOS 5.1.1 installed to debug it, so I need to find out the issue through crash log.

These are the method to retrieve the crash log:
After plugging in the device, and syncing with iTunes, crash logs can be found in the following locations, depending on the platform:
Mac OS X:
~/Library/Logs/CrashReporter/MobileDevice/<DEVICE_NAME>
Windows XP
C:\Documents and Settings\<USERNAME>\Application Data\Apple Computer\Logs\CrashReporter\MobileDevice\<DEVICE_NAME>
Windows Vista or 7
C:\Users\<USERNAME>\AppData\Roaming\Apple Computer\Logs\CrashReporter\MobileDevice\<DEVICE_NAME>

Thanks for answer!

I will send as soon get to a computer.