Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
To me, Santa is Still King
No, they will not PR them again. But why not "armor"? The fate sisters got new skins with different stats. Maybe the Norse get new skins to unlock new ability or leader skill. Not better stats, their stats are already awesome.

Yeah, ToS needs something fresh. Maybe more mechanics for the game to be more interesting. Perhaps a different Multiplayer style so it would be more on skill.

[Image: 2xeVh2i.png]
My Guild: When[Fat]KidsAtk - 1775
Team Formations Guide
My new vid corner!

Looking for PR Daji allies
they need a seal 8 haha is what they need

(11-19-2014, 08:04 AM)Clusterluck Wrote: Yeah, ToS needs something fresh. Maybe more mechanics for the game to be more interesting. Perhaps a different Multiplayer style so it would be more on skill.

Same thinking, something new

Maybe this a bit off topic..... but they need something new maybe they need to release another celebrity series. First we have Yue&Xi, then follow BigBang, How about release the full range of the AKB48 with their sister group SKE48, NMB48, HKT48 & SNH48. This will sure have alot of unique skill and alot more cute card for us to collect. Not to say when they have PR's. Maybe some sweet or sexy design Big Grin
(11-19-2014, 04:28 PM)Daisuke Wrote: Same thinking, something new

Maybe this a bit off topic..... but they need something new maybe they need to release another celebrity series. First we have Yue&Xi, then follow BigBang, How about release the full range of the AKB48 with their sister group SKE48, NMB48, HKT48 & SNH48. This will sure have alot of unique skill and alot more cute card for us to collect. Not to say when they have PR's. Maybe some sweet or sexy design Big Grin

nawww. INSTANT improvement right off the bat:

1. Remove ducks. ALL DUCKS.
2. Remove Big Bang.
3. Replace with the rest of the 48 demons series (i'm sure there are more than enough demons to go around). Hell, replace them with Final Fantasy. Those work too
^no.
Ducks are awesome. Big Grin
[Image: 6nabheze.png]
 69531602                                      Saviors League (Lv17) looking for members
Didney World 2.0 - Didney Princesses and sidekicks!

Norse mega fusion; Odin, Siriuses, Nidhogg and unknown new SM (Ratatosk?) Combine to form Giant of Midgard!
[Image: bUBGXvg.jpg]
(11-19-2014, 04:50 PM)Akanto Wrote: ^no.

Compromise. Keep the ducks but give them PRs to make them actually useful e.g. make the soulstone hunting ones, instead of what they do now, have an X% chance per soulstone of moving it up in the series.
UID:  35 840 463

Main Ally: All Max Ursula
Weekends:  Lu Cheng-Syuan L99
(11-19-2014, 10:43 PM)Marteler Wrote:
(11-19-2014, 04:50 PM)Akanto Wrote: ^no.

Compromise.  Keep the ducks but give them PRs to make them actually useful e.g. make the soulstone hunting ones, instead of what they do now, have an X% chance per soulstone of moving it up in the series.

^^ that would be okay. I mean, I know what OP refered to, but I like all ducks, because there artwork is great. (And a bit out of place, but still)
[Image: 6nabheze.png]
 69531602                                      Saviors League (Lv17) looking for members
(11-18-2014, 04:46 AM)Alungi Wrote:
(11-18-2014, 02:55 AM)Marteler Wrote: I have wondered why there isn't a section of this forum dedicated to letting people voice suggestions for improvement of the game (not the forum).  I'd split it up into five sections.  Early Game, Midgame, Endgame, F2P, and P2P.  Even if MH pays zero attention to this forum it would still let people get this kind of stuff off of their chests (not that one can't do it here of course).

So since that doesn't exist yet I have to ask the question.  Would more attention to the storyline and more main levels/seals be enough for those who've been there and done that?  It's an honest (not leading or whatever) question.  

I figure that I have *at least* a year before I have to worry about any of the boredom-type concerns I am seeing in this thread.  Sometimes it pays to be the tortoise I guess.

The honest answer, would be I don't know. To give you the most crude but honest answer Marteler would be that from experience no people do not care much about those details. For example I began playing a game named Brave Frontier a while ago and I absolutely loved the storyline. However many of my fellow guild members or friends I made playing ToS could not care less about the storyline, many have never even read the dialogues that happen there. Which is ok, it's a player's choice, therefore content is mostly focused obviously where the money is, probably the suggestions in the Chinese Forum weigh a thousand times more in their decisions, we just need to see the number of likes and posts in CN Facebook Page VS EN version XD

Thinking only in terms of ToS, I think it's a small minority that feel it matters, reason for which Madhead never believed it important to address =) If you are just beginning the game you have not to worry about boredom, I have 560 days playing it so, ... yeah XD The reason some players come and go is just the normal course of gameplay, and the directions the game takes.
You'll enjoy it you'll see =)

Hope this helps!

Lol i tried to download that game when i saw you playin...

DUN DUN DUN DUN.................... It doesnt exist in Turkish App Store so wow  Huh  lol
Light God Fiend Dream came true!
[Image: e49d4e40.jpg]
Finally the Goddess is here
[Image: 005198c9.jpg]
Always LF more Minamotos, Gemini, Apollo, Poseidon and Athena