Hop over to our sister-forum to discuss Chronos Gate today!
Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tips for Arena. [Under Construction - Updated 9:19]
Insanely good reward.
1 PSS = 60 points = 165k EXP
5 PSS = 300 points = 825k EXP
4 PSS + 1 mini madhead = 390 points = about 1m exp
With less than 2k points, i can max any card (less than 5M total EXP) i want. If the dime spent can earn you an arena, i would say a pretty good deal, especially when you compare to emergency mission.

Available Cards:
[Image: ho8FMRF.png]
ID: 43061313
Mini mh is equivalent to 2 pass in exp
But 1 mini mh is 150pts while 2 pss is 120pts
So pss is better value

Still does not solve the fundamental problem: We need to click too many times!!!

Available Cards:
[Image: ho8FMRF.png]
ID: 43061313
And for those of us that can't get arenas consistently but want a max Diaochan, remember that it is posible to skill grind her like rxwing sugested in the other thread:

(12-27-2016, 03:25 PM)rxwing Wrote: i just got my Diaochan today. 2000 pts for 5 copies... want to share this is what i'll do to max the skill... lots of you might already know, but some newer players might not... and surely i cant claim multiple Diaochan from arena to keep feeding 5...

i get 5 copies for 2000 pts first... and start grinding.
next target 1 copy for 800 pts.

this is how i'll grind...
today in Fire island... i can see -50% stamina is The Feast of the Fire Tribe (2nd from bottom) -> Lava Challenge (1st from top). not sure whether all have same -50% bonus or others have 2x drop rate? dunno... but that -50% stamina will come.

7 battles for 4 stamina. thats 7/4 = 1.75 battles per stamina ratio...
i havent checked all the -50% stamina which one is the best... so far i think battles/stamina ratio if 1.6 or higher should be ok i think...

put that 5 Diaochan in a team, go ally Nezha, grind the crab outta it. how long must i grind?

grind 5 to SLv7, 72% to SLv8... thats 960+1296 = 2256 rounds per card
feed 5 to 1, thats enough battle rounds for SLv11, plus feed 5 up 1 SLv, should up to SLv12
if use dimes refill... 2256 rounds / 1.75 ratio / 160 my max stamina = 8.057 dimes

or if feel adventurous
grind 5 to SLv7, 39% to SLv8... thats 960+702 = 1662 rounds per card
feed 5 to 1, thats enough battle rounds for SLv10, plus feed 5 up 1 SLv, should up to SLv11
hope will get 1 bonus up... if not... 1 Harpy
if use dimes refill... 1662 rounds / 1.75 ratio / 160 my max stamina = 5.94 dimes

of coz can mix with dimes, easy guild missions, casual battles... depends on how fast want to get it up and how willing to spend dimes...
and if can find other players to play Casual matches with more battle rounds using free Spirit, thats very good

Disclaimer
about skill leveling and battle rounds... read the following
http://www.towerofsaviorsforum.com/Thread-Guide-Skill-Leveling-Updated-to-V11-0

verify the above numbers yourself. those are what i believe is correct. but dont blame me for any misinfo or error in calculation... Big Grin

Enviado desde mi LG-D610AR mediante Tapatalk
ID: 79230079

Available allies: pr Idun, all max pr Verthandi, ame IV Lu Cheng-Syuan, Dumuzi, Atrahasis.
(01-12-2017, 11:43 PM)Joaqs Wrote: And for those of us that can't get arenas consistently but want a max Diaochan, remember that it is posible to skill grind her like rxwing sugested in the other thread:
(12-27-2016, 03:25 PM)rxwing Wrote: i just got my Diaochan today. 2000 pts for 5 copies... want to share this is what i'll do to max the skill... lots of you might already know, but some newer players might not... and surely i cant claim multiple Diaochan from arena to keep feeding 5...
i get 5 copies for 2000 pts first... and start grinding.
next target 1 copy for 800 pts.
this is how i'll grind...
today in Fire island... i can see -50% stamina is The Feast of the Fire Tribe (2nd from bottom) -> Lava Challenge (1st from top). not sure whether all have same -50% bonus or others have 2x drop rate? dunno... but that -50% stamina will come.
7 battles for 4 stamina. thats 7/4 = 1.75 battles per stamina ratio...
i havent checked all the -50% stamina which one is the best... so far i think battles/stamina ratio if 1.6 or higher should be ok i think...
put that 5 Diaochan in a team, go ally Nezha, grind the crab outta it. how long must i grind?
grind 5 to SLv7, 72% to SLv8... thats 960+1296 = 2256 rounds per card
feed 5 to 1, thats enough battle rounds for SLv11, plus feed 5 up 1 SLv, should up to SLv12
if use dimes refill... 2256 rounds / 1.75 ratio / 160 my max stamina = 8.057 dimes
or if feel adventurous
grind 5 to SLv7, 39% to SLv8... thats 960+702 = 1662 rounds per card
feed 5 to 1, thats enough battle rounds for SLv10, plus feed 5 up 1 SLv, should up to SLv11
hope will get 1 bonus up... if not... 1 Harpy
if use dimes refill... 1662 rounds / 1.75 ratio / 160 my max stamina = 5.94 dimes
of coz can mix with dimes, easy guild missions, casual battles... depends on how fast want to get it up and how willing to spend dimes...
and if can find other players to play Casual matches with more battle rounds using free Spirit, thats very good
Disclaimer
about skill leveling and battle rounds... read the following
http://www.towerofsaviorsforum.com/Thread-Guide-Skill-Leveling-Updated-to-V11-0
verify the above numbers yourself. those are what i believe is correct. but dont blame me for any misinfo or error in calculation... Big Grin
Enviado desde mi LG-D610AR mediante Tapatalk
Or you can grind for free.
Create dummy acc, go to casual multiplayer chose 4th seal water. Need at least 5600hp. You'll playing only against your own acc by locking all seat except 1.
80bp a day. Grind to 7skl 72% for 5 card then feed to main.
Need almost a month to max.
If you hate grinding, I advice 5 baby harpies, and a serious thought if u need a maxed dio. CD12 is quite a bummer these days, even when its a very good combine skill with LuBu.
[Image: 6nabheze.png]
 69531602                                      Saviors League (Lv17) looking for members
yea after grinding day and night, sunny and rainy, eating and... nah... now 5 of them at SLv7 32% to SLv8 Smile

now depend whether i feel adventurous to bet for 1 bonus up grind till 39% or play safe and grind to 72%...

Sent from my Mi 4i using Tapatalk
RXWing / 48,740,450 / Lv360+
My Teams (30 Aug) / Inventory (16 Oct) / Replays
Well since i still dont have even one of the rares i went the route of "no sir, i dont need her maxed"

And today is when i finally conquered an arena beating a Guan Yu team, Yang Jian represent! lol (i am still only going for legend tho)
Have: Greeks; Barbhogg; Samael; CP (RH:LYR); PR Jack; Marguerite; YJ;  Luno; PR Inanna; Gaia, Aether & Erebus;PR Diablo; Giemsa;HFD; VR Loki;Madam Chyang, Princess Sara; Sera, Bael, Abraham, Chessia; Perython; PR Dodo;S.Quan+QiaoSisters, ZhugeLiang; Izanagi, Izanami, Tsukuyomi; PR ShutenDoji, Elizabeth; Dionysus; MarkII, Agnesi;Arthur, Merlin, Lancelot.
Just capped my week in the top 100. I would say i spent about 10 - 13 diamonds to get there. I run Guan Yu, of course, with huifre, starter and 2 filler(one of those is alibaba which i use on the final round) for bonus battle points.  guan yu, starter and 3 filler before it kicks into legend /king on the 2nd day.  
I started the day at #80 which gave me about a 1000 point cushion on #100. I was given an arena when the day started that was 8 combos,  7 black runestones,  enchanted green tricolor ,  7 heart runestones, all black runestones.  I spent one diamond and did 10 runs all on that  arena and ended the day with 16,900 points. Which was my best day of the week so i think i am safe for top 100. currently sitting at 46 but i expect to finish in the 70's.
Honestly i suggest that people spam diamonds on the ro3k seal until they get guan yu before attempting Arena.
Overall i will be plus 7 diamonds for the week but i also have claimed all rewards and am now just buying heaps of pss for random stuff. I already maxed all the stuff i considered important and am holding all the kfc's and madheads as reserve in my inventory. 
Overall well well worth it and now that i have already purchased all the optional stuff will go slower and focus just on placing in the top 100 rather than trying to claim arenas. so hopefully next week will spend less than 10 diamonds while also continuing to max out tons of cards from the bin.
happy hunting

edit in:
I don't think it is possible to place top 100 without spending at least 7 diamonds per week. Guan Yu who is essential imho is too luck based and you need essentially 5 perfect runs per day so you will have to spend at least 1 diamond as there is no way you will go 5 for 5 in a day. even today with the easiest possible arena I spent 1 diamond.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Week 1: Spent 3 diamonds to get to top 100 (but there weren't all these crazy Guan Yu teams running around yet)
Week 2: Didn't bother spending dimes since I didn't get Guan Yu until Friday, got into top 200.
Week 3: Spent 5 diamonds to get to top 100
Week 4: Will probably end up spending 3 diamonds total to get to top 100.
It just depends on you having the right team, arenas, strategy and luck.
Channel: https://goo.gl/XqxMx2
[Image: 6636360e.jpg]

All Max + VR: WFLD Greek, FELD Babylon, ELD Norse, Randeng, Yang Jian, Margarite, Lucy, ZLE, Beelzebub, Pontos, Aether, Erebus, Yog-Sothoth, Chessia, Satan, Guan Yu, Cao Cao, TSZ