Hop over to our sister-forum to discuss Chronos Gate today!
Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tips for Arena. [Under Construction - Updated 9:19]
(01-07-2017, 09:02 PM)Blitzkriag Wrote:
(01-07-2017, 01:26 AM)Arigato Wrote: Defense tips:
1) Put a RO3K card in R4, which force a particular enchanted colour to be made. (Legend/King) Since it is hidden, it will hit the player by surprise. DQXQ and Sima Yi recommended to counter Guan Yu team and Lu Bu team.
2) Put a Jotunn as boss, the limited combos help a lot in reduces burst damage and thus reduce total score.
3) Try to make the stage more diverse and thus no team can handle all easily.

Brah if I see your arena I will not play it.

And lol I do the same thing as you, my arena 4th stage is always RO3K and last stage is jotunn 

Isnt almost all ppl use that defense team now?

(01-07-2017, 09:02 PM)Blitzkriag Wrote: Brah if I see your arena I will not play it.

Exactly what i want Big Grin

Available Cards:
[Image: dqTJNez.jpg]
ID: 43061313
Btw I would like to add a few notes for competitive players approaching arena.

First you need to ask yourself, are you competing for the overall top100 ranking? or are you competing to own 3 arena a day for maximum reward points.

If you're trying to boost your overall ranking, you find one arena which suits you very very well and take full advantage of it, even if there is already a player with a score you wont surpass there.
But if you're aiming to take over the arena, look for the ones where you have a shot of outscoring the rank1 and ignore the ones you cant.

How MH looks at Blitz:
[Image: jR8RQEx.jpg]
I have a question. Is it true that the 2000 pts exchange for diao chan x 5 reward can only be claim once?
 Big Grin Angel

yes it is one time only deal, like a cheaper targeted harpy just for Diaochan (you are meant to buy 1x800, get her to slvl7+ with baby harpies and 1x2000 pretty much)
Lucky lvl 300+ newb.
Got: All the greeks gods; Got Barbhogg; Samael max; Chinese Paladins team (RH:LYR); Death Artist Jack all max; Marguerite x3; Yang Jian; the 3 enchantresses; Ursula + Novalis; Luno;Dumuzi not PR yet;PR Inanna; Gaia;Pr Diablo; Giemsa;HFD; VR Loki;Madam Chyang; Princess Sara; Aether; Sera; Bael; Perython; Dodo. Cool
Don't have: Skills.  Tongue    
(01-08-2017, 12:37 AM)Revdarian Wrote: yes it is one time only deal, like a cheaper targeted harpy just for Diaochan (you are meant to buy 1x800, get her to slvl7+ with baby harpies and 1x2000 pretty much)

If you are very short on reward points, I would suggest another 9 additional baby harpy to get it from slvl7 to slvl8, and then only start feeding diaochans.
How MH looks at Blitz:
[Image: jR8RQEx.jpg]
(01-08-2017, 12:40 AM)Blitzkriag Wrote:
(01-08-2017, 12:37 AM)Revdarian Wrote: yes it is one time only deal, like a cheaper targeted harpy just for Diaochan (you are meant to buy 1x800, get her to slvl7+ with baby harpies and 1x2000 pretty much)

If you are very short on reward points, I would suggest another 9 additional baby harpy to get it from slvl7 to slvl8, and then only start feeding diaochans.

If you have too much reward points, just buy 5 more Diao Chan, the baby harpy can be spent on other cards.
Available Cards:
[Image: dqTJNez.jpg]
ID: 43061313
(01-07-2017, 10:31 PM)wong ah neh Wrote:
(01-07-2017, 09:02 PM)Blitzkriag Wrote:
(01-07-2017, 01:26 AM)Arigato Wrote: Defense tips:
1) Put a RO3K card in R4, which force a particular enchanted colour to be made. (Legend/King) Since it is hidden, it will hit the player by surprise. DQXQ and Sima Yi recommended to counter Guan Yu team and Lu Bu team.
2) Put a Jotunn as boss, the limited combos help a lot in reduces burst damage and thus reduce total score.
3) Try to make the stage more diverse and thus no team can handle all easily.

Brah if I see your arena I will not play it.

And lol I do the same thing as you, my arena 4th stage is always RO3K and last stage is jotunn 

Isnt almost all ppl use that defense team now?

ive played around with def teams and found that ppl will not play ur arena if u put a dio chan, lu bu, xiao, etc in the first slot.  

why?  everyone is rbg teams and doesnt want to run L D.  so they just pass u up.  this means ur arena lives longer and gets u more pts.

why these L D cards?  they require an enchanted rune ofc.  which means u spend one or more rds creating one.  u can bring an enchanted conv. along but also LD have prob with boosters and such prob with light being the hardest to form.

i followed arigato's strat but while the scores were lower too many ppl played thinking it was easy going in and still managed to kill my arena be4 time was up.  ijs.
just have to comment that right now the rewards for holding an arena are so good that it is worth it to be a little spammy with the diamonds in order to conquer. I can't imagine that they won't reduce them at some point so i have been getting the rewards while i can. I am currently max leveling my entire inventory that i have never had a chance to do and i already have claimed most of the limited rewards including a max diachan etc. I even used all the mini madheads on urd because exp is so cheap. I will probably bank all the kfc's as the event come to an end so they are waiting for the next new cards.
(01-12-2017, 04:27 PM)mcsqueeze Wrote: just have to comment that right now the rewards for holding an arena are so good that it is worth it to be a little spammy with the diamonds in order to conquer. I can't imagine that they won't reduce them at some point so i have been getting the rewards while i can. I am currently max leveling my entire inventory that i have never had a chance to do and i already have claimed most of the limited rewards including a max diachan etc. I even used all the mini madheads on urd because exp is so cheap. I will probably bank all the kfc's as the event come to an end so they are waiting for the next new cards.

So good indeed.
With only 1950 point(5mini mh+ 20pss) can max 5m cards.