Hop over to our sister-forum to discuss Chronos Gate today!
Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tips for Arena. [Under Construction - Updated 9:19]
my 2 cents for useful cards
`in the current meta guan yu, i agree is head and shoulders above the other cards.
Useful Guan Yu followers
Huifre: she clears enchanted tricolor shields. She clears rgb 7 dissolve shields. She usually generates enough runes to clear the enchanted puzzle shield. she cleans up the board so that 8 combo shields are not a problem.
Damage output is usually high enough to ohko. She only costs 50 Battle points (mine 70 she is not max skill yet) And she is fast compared to using Pr starter to clear some of these shields.
Sun Shangxiang: Just got her. only 1.5 mil to max her. can choose to convert enchanted runes near to where you need them for enchanted puzzle.

thats all i got for now

I do:
Combo8 -> spin for 6 and hope in skydrop
Enchanted puzzle -> sadly guanyu (and sometimes also starter being runes too far)
7 combo-> starter
Rgb element -> guanyu
Yd element -> starter... in this week since I have not a good team to match top rank i used more skills to be sure to achieve the end using less diamonds possible for example in the 8 combo the starter or always in puzzle also the starter... anyway using guanyu for the puzzle is really expensive and using also the starter i waste like 240 points

(01-06-2017, 11:15 AM)mcsqueeze Wrote: my 2 cents for useful cards
`in the current meta guan yu, i agree is head and shoulders above the other cards.
Useful Guan Yu followers
Huifre: she clears enchanted tricolor shields. She clears rgb 7 dissolve shields. She usually generates enough runes to clear the enchanted puzzle shield. she cleans up the board so that 8 combo shields are not a problem.
Damage output is usually high enough to ohko. She only costs 50 Battle points (mine 70 she is not max skill yet) And she is fast compared to using Pr starter to clear some of these shields.
Sun Shangxiang: Just got her. only 1.5 mil to max her.   can choose to convert enchanted runes near to where you need them for enchanted puzzle.
thats all i got for now
Thanks, Ill try huifre maybe, seems pretty usefull if maxed up

Thanks for the replies guys. xd

Anyways;

Update - 6th Jan 17 - 9:21PM
Scoring Mechanics completed but not tips
[Image: 57172d1a.jpg]

Main Ally: Inanna, Namtar, Ninurta, Athena, Hephestus
ID: 80348255
Defense tips:
1) Put a RO3K card in R4, which force a particular enchanted colour to be made. (Legend/King) Since it is hidden, it will hit the player by surprise. DQXQ and Sima Yi recommended to counter Guan Yu team and Lu Bu team.
2) Put a Jotunn as boss, the limited combos help a lot in reduces burst damage and thus reduce total score.
3) Try to make the stage more diverse and thus no team can handle all easily.
Available Cards:
[Image: dqTJNez.jpg]
ID: 43061313
(01-07-2017, 01:26 AM)Arigato Wrote: Defense tips:
1) Put a RO3K card in R4, which force a particular enchanted colour to be made. (Legend/King) Since it is hidden, it will hit the player by surprise. DQXQ and Sima Yi recommended to counter Guan Yu team and Lu Bu team.
2) Put a Jotunn as boss, the limited combos help a lot in reduces burst damage and thus reduce total score.

I agree. I also like to put in a 7 or more light rune in one round, makes YJ/Rangden teams harder to attack.
^
Guys, please stop giving an idea for more sadistic stage. LOL

(BRB, moving my DQ to rd4 and my 7combo to rd5... and oh yeah, 7 light runes mob incoming)
some time ago ppl like to put def team that requires Light runes to be dissolved each rounds... that was soooo hard... had troooouble with that.... hint hint Big Grin
(forget about all the postings above... forget... dont remember... dont read...) Big Grin
RXWing / 48,740,450 / Lv340+
My Teams (30 Aug) / Inventory (16 Oct) / Replays
not sure bug or intended... Colin's active works with Starters' actives. mini Santa Smile
RXWing / 48,740,450 / Lv340+
My Teams (30 Aug) / Inventory (16 Oct) / Replays
(01-07-2017, 01:26 AM)Arigato Wrote: Defense tips:

Brah if I see your arena I will not play it.

And lol I do the same thing as you, my arena 4th stage is always RO3K and last stage is jotunn 
How MH looks at Blitz:
[Image: jR8RQEx.jpg]