Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Tips Applicable for All Craft Challenge
Steps:
1) Form a random team
2) Equip craft in the following way.
Leader: Craft type for the challenge.
Members: Craft with receive damage as charging condition.
3) Go to any seal 1 stage (3 stamina)
4) Select an ally with Receive DMG Count craft type. 
5) Keep 0 combo-ing and receive damage to charge craft. Make some random combo, activate craft, attempt for challenge. Then repeat for 2nd time. 
6) Repeat 1 - 5 until you get enough score.

Now is the explanation, how fast does this works?
For every damage receiving craft, you get 2.5 points for every hit you receive. For leader and ally, you get double the amount of point. For first activation, 100 points is required; for second activation, 150 points is required.
Currently, there are 3 such crafts. (Correct me if I miss out any)
1) 1* connection type (The white one, there is another kind with dissolve rune as charging condition, don't mix up)
2) 2* destruction type (The white colour one, only for dragon)
3) 3* transposition type (White colour also, for elf only)
Together with ally's one, you can get 12.5 - 15 points for every hit you take. So, it only takes 7-8 hits for 1st activation and 10-12 hits for 2nd activation. Since you are 0 combo-ing, it is a very fast process.

For ally, it is most likely found at daji ally where they equip the 3* elf transposition one. If you want to keep using, ask guild member to set up one with it.

This tips only help you to practice craft more efficiently, so specific tips for specific craft type is still needed.

Available Cards:
[Image: ho8FMRF.png]
ID: 43061313
That's a brilliant idea. Thanks for sharing. I'll totally be doing this now

VVV guild is currently recruiting.

PM me if you are interested in joining or check out our thread http://www.towerofsaviorsforum.com/Thread-vVv-Guild-Currently-Recruiting

Finally i did this blade challenge after countless practice using mouse...
Btw, today is half stamina for earth seal 1 so it is 2 stamina for 2 craft attempt...

Available Cards:
[Image: ho8FMRF.png]
ID: 43061313