Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Three-World Duels: Return of the RPS
(07-27-2018, 06:19 PM)Mj7 Wrote: Can I ask about the interpretation of the rules?

On the "Match Schedule" (at the event page) it says:

"After you complete the event once (no matter win or lose), you can instantly get a draw of Yu☆Yu☆Hakusho (Max Lv & Skill Lv)! Get 3 wins and you can even bring Harpy x1, Stamina Refill x2 & Random Power Release Material x1 home!"

This seems to suggest you don't need to win 3 times to get the dual max card, just to get the harpy and other stuff.

This is important to me cuz I currently have 2 no participation and 7 losses in 9 days.

I think that's a mistranslation. According to the OP, it requires 3 wins to get the draw and the harpy (which it tells you when you get 3 wins). For 6 wins, you also get 2 diamonds.

(07-27-2018, 06:19 PM)Mj7 Wrote: Can I ask about the interpretation of the rules?

On the "Match Schedule" (at the event page) it says:

"After you complete the event once (no matter win or lose), you can instantly get a draw of Yu☆Yu☆Hakusho (Max Lv & Skill Lv)! Get 3 wins and you can even bring Harpy x1, Stamina Refill x2 & Random Power Release Material x1 home!"

This seems to suggest you don't need to win 3 times to get the dual max card, just to get the harpy and other stuff.

This is important to me cuz I currently have 2 no participation and 7 losses in 9 days.

I think I took the interpretation from the FB group, where the admin basically said those things in the numbered list. They might have changed it since then so that everyone gets the free draw, the reward date for the final rewards is now set at Aug 3, whereas before it said on or before Aug 5. Pretty generous of MH if so.

[Image: hDTtKNv.png]
LF: Love and condo buyers. JK.
|Skill Training Guide For Newbies|
Just bumped into this while browsing TOS's Facebook page for info on the Tournament of Duels:

https://www.facebook.com/tos.zh/videos/1948673485223161/

Because of some players being unable to secure 3 wins despite daily participation in the event, prizes are being changed.
  • Participating in the event auto-qualifies you for one random All-Max copy of YYH.
  • For securing 3 wins, the prizes are now Harpie x1, Stamina Refill x2 and random PR mat x1.
  • Daily participation rewards remain unchanged.

So don't feel too bad if you haven't got 3 wins yet.

[Image: mrvUKKA.png]
Also available (AM): All VR Greek, KOF Kyo/Mai/Iori, LDB
UID: 22963116
Yusuke reward auto completed the series, whooooo hoooo.
Leaders I'm MISSING
Black: WaterXi, Rakhshasa,  Maya, Atlantis,Pompeii. 
VR: Seth, Daji, DBK, W. CN God. 
PR: Yunyang, Ninurta, dark babilonian. 
Rares: Satan, Guan Yu, Cao Cao, Amaterasu, Sakura, Azathot, XHD, LDB+waifu,SHJ, Mai, iori, Turing.
(08-03-2018, 08:05 PM)Revdarian Wrote: Yusuke reward auto completed the series, whooooo hoooo.

Same here, except I completed the series with a free Koenma. XD
(08-03-2018, 10:08 PM)Sayokyoku Wrote:
(08-03-2018, 08:05 PM)Revdarian Wrote: Yusuke reward auto completed the series, whooooo hoooo.

Got my fourth Koenma, still no Kurama or Yusuke in sight. Sad
Main: 59,402,542
Alt: 84,088,062

SM History Chart | Amel List
Active Skill Catalog (Spreadsheet)
I got Hiei, which was nice. No Kurama or Koenma but it's fine. I'm not complaining.
ID: 25923781
Looking for: Aether, Freyr, Poseidon, Sun Ce, Cornflower, Ninurta, Phanes, Chessia, Samael, Athena, Gaia, Beelzebub, Apollo, Artemis, Namtar

Main Allies: Azathoth, Killua, Yusuki, Aether, Hephaestus

CN ID: 878758321
Main Allies: Daoloth, Hideyoshi
Looking for: Daoloth, Hideyoshi

(08-03-2018, 11:09 PM)KaerfNomekop Wrote:
(08-03-2018, 10:08 PM)Sayokyoku Wrote:

Got my fourth Koenma, still no Kurama or Yusuke in sight. Sad

Sorry to hear that. Free Souls at least? D: