Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Three-World Duels: Return of the RPS
I'm not giving up, I just think it's interesting. To be honest, I want to see if I can lose every time. I think that has to be worth something. I mean, what are the odds of getting a 2 every single time (if we attach 1 to win, and 2 to lose). The daily rewards aren't bad

Well, it's just p^14, where p is the probability of losing. If we assume that p = 50% then the probability of 14 losses is less than 0.01%. So you need to be very unlucky (or lucky depending on your perspective)!

Channel: youtube.com/c/SavTower
[Image: 6636360e.jpg]

All Max + VR: WFLD Greek, FELD Babylon, All Norse, Lucy, Beelzebub, Pontos, Aether, Erebus, Yog-Sothoth, Chessia, Satan, Guan Yu, TSZ, Izanagi, Hideyoshi
(07-23-2018, 03:29 PM)aahlsy Wrote: Well, it's just p^14, where p is the probability of losing. If we assume that p = 50% then the probability of 14 losses is less than 0.01%. So you need to be very unlucky (or lucky depending on your perspective)!

Hmm. So about 6 in 100 000 (1 in 16 667) will get all wins or all losses. I don't know how many people play TOS but there may be that many on the cn server. They may have some sort of pity counter set up though to stop that from occuring. The more you lose the more your likelyhood of losing (and possibly vice-versa). Without seeing the backend of the game I guess we won't know.

I am only playing for the daily prizes anyway. By the time the main prize comes around I will have Dual Maxed all the seal cards anyway.

(07-23-2018, 03:29 PM)aahlsy Wrote: Well, it's just p^14, where p is the probability of losing. If we assume that p = 50% then the probability of 14 losses is less than 0.01%. So you need to be very unlucky (or lucky depending on your perspective)!

I'm pretty unlucky, so we'll see.
(07-23-2018, 07:19 PM)emailtim Wrote:

Hmm. So about 6 in 100 000 (1 in 16 667) will get all wins or all losses. I don't know how many people play TOS but there may be that many on the cn server. They may have some sort of pity counter set up though to stop that from occuring. The more you lose the more your likelyhood of losing (and possibly vice-versa). Without seeing the backend of the game I guess we won't know.

I am only playing for the daily prizes anyway. By the time the main prize comes around I will have Dual Maxed all the seal cards anyway.

Keep in mind that you're talking about expected outcomes, which may or may not reflect reality. That being said, as the sample size increases, we can expect people's win/loss rates to approach that figure.

Lost to Hiei twice now, but Stamina Refill, woot~.
[Image: mrvUKKA.png]
Also available (AM): All VR Greek, KOF Kyo/Mai/Iori, LDB
UID: 22963116
i noticed that taking part in this event "logs" your account in. Case in point - I don't touch my burner account except for special events, but after I used the event page to play this for that account, I saw it had been logged into on friends list.
ID: 54962818

add me no black cards plz

Forum United 3 recruiting

(07-24-2018, 01:47 PM)spacelion Wrote: i noticed that taking part in this event "logs" your account in. Case in point - I don't touch my burner account except for special events, but after I used the event page to play this for that account, I saw it had been logged into on friends list.

I believe that's why it's required to use a VPN if you're not in the region. If it didn't log you in, there'd be no reason to use or require VPN.
Day 7 and still 0 wins =.=..okay, my luck really went all the way down the drain for this collab lol

hey i wins 3 - 2. missing the first 2 days because vpn problem.
[Image: a285377d.jpg]

My Guild : [EN]ForumUnited4 - No.2037
if anyone on you indonesian people please join guild Strike Till Wins - No.1007
Can I ask about the interpretation of the rules?

On the "Match Schedule" (at the event page) it says:

"After you complete the event once (no matter win or lose), you can instantly get a draw of Yu☆Yu☆Hakusho (Max Lv & Skill Lv)! Get 3 wins and you can even bring Harpy x1, Stamina Refill x2 & Random Power Release Material x1 home!"

This seems to suggest you don't need to win 3 times to get the dual max card, just to get the harpy and other stuff.

This is important to me cuz I currently have 2 no participation and 7 losses in 9 days.