Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Three-World Duels: Return of the RPS
For these events I would always have the tab opened in Chrome in my phone, and I just have to refresh page everyday and tap on battle and see the results.
I don't need to log in with verification everyday this way. It works, you can stay on the page (after battling) as long as you like, it won't log you out.

Imagine the greatest signature you can ever think of. There ya' go!
(07-22-2018, 01:14 PM)emailtim Wrote:
(07-22-2018, 12:52 PM)jtsmith Wrote:
(07-19-2018, 09:21 PM)evilvoice Wrote: Lost Black keys X5

I'm still upset with their handling of the last event for HxH. I couldn't login the last 7 days to collect my reward or anything. Hoping this event doesn't have issues.

The last event for HxH was crap since u only had  21 days to get 7 wins at 33% chance to win.  Do the math and half the ppl that played every day didnt get 7 wins.

I see a definite change in this event where u need only 3 wins in 14 days.  If u assume same win rate, might be 50% this time, u should get the draw if u play everyday.  Only downside is that u dont get to pick the card.  It appears its deliveres on aug. 3rd.

The point of all this is it appears they listened.  I think this event will restore some thanks to mh even if u get a crap card.  I actually like these out of game events.

So was HxH confirmed 33% and is this confirmed 50% chance to win or is it just assumed due to the number of conditions?

Either way I am always a fan of more free stuff.

Pure speculation. One can hope that the probability is distributed evenly though. ;D

[Image: mrvUKKA.png]
Also available (AM): All VR Greek, KOF Kyo/Mai/Iori, LDB
UID: 22963116
I have win 4 times in rows. Now hidden battle was sensui (light card)

(07-22-2018, 07:02 PM)wong ah neh Wrote: I have win 4 times in rows. Now hidden battle was sensui (light card)

Hmm. Maybe he'll be the reward in the tournament event? Feels like a lot more cards in this patch than there was in HxH.
[Image: hDTtKNv.png]
LF: Love and condo buyers. JK.
|Skill Training Guide For Newbies|
(07-22-2018, 05:21 PM)Sayokyoku Wrote:
(07-22-2018, 01:14 PM)emailtim Wrote: So was HxH confirmed 33% and is this confirmed 50% chance to win or is it just assumed due to the number of conditions?

Either way I am always a fan of more free stuff.

Pure speculation. One can hope that the probability is distributed evenly though. ;D

It's speculation but is probably a good guess since a lot of ppl complained they did not get 7 wins last time and this time several people already have 3 wins.  I have an alt account that has won 4 times in a row already.  

Although it is possible HxH was something other than 33%/33%/33% it seems very unlikely compared to the outcome from several sources.  If YYH is something other than 50/50 then again it would be possible but unlikely that ppl have been on hot streaks so far.

I asked my guild this and so far a lot of ppl are doing well and report 50/50.  Last time it was a large number complaining about loses and draws.
Well, I'm at 4 losses in a row, so I don't know. Hope my luck gets better
5 days now
(07-23-2018, 07:14 AM)evilvoice Wrote: 5 days now

Just dont give up.  Yours could be a dualmax yusuke.
^ He's right since you only need 3 wins to get one random card, so don't give up.
 Big Grin Angel

Beat all hidden boss for 2 extra diamond.
5 wins now. Hidden boss is Raizen